Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 59. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
Just try to not have to listen to anyone who says it's too late entered the market, because it seems to me the window to enter will be available is still not enough time!
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 17, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
It is a good time to start investing here as you cannot catch the bottom of this market and start putting your money in parts at every dip as this market can revive anytime from its lows.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
November 17, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Well I guess if you will invest now then probably you will only have two outcomes that could possibly happen to your investment. First, if crypto market will going to recover then you will have a good profit. If not, then you will loose your money. It is just easy this i like a mind game for you to think many times if you will going to invest or not. Trying a little amount to invest will probably will do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

If you believe in the potential of crypto, then you are on time. This does not mean that you can count on easy quick money. Quite the contrary, it will take a long time. But it is likely that today's prices for many coins have reached their bottom.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
November 17, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Well, i guess its not that wrong or right ? It is just a matter of time if you just think maybe the market is just low for now but will recover eventually because of volatility. You're thinking that you are late because the prices are too high for you but who knows what would it be on the next months? next year? im pointing here that there is no perfect time for investment, patience is the key for all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 17, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

it's never too late and luck (or the opposite) is always around the corner!
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

I will rather come in when the market is down than when the market is up. People can argue that you will not be able to earn much when the market is bad but i rather build a stable portfolio when the market is not good and enjoy when the market is good and not the other way round, one of the main thing that you need when you come in during a bear market is you must be able to hold tight for this period till market take a turn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 04:25:43 AM
What makes you think so? It is not the worst time,because we have low chances to fall more and quite a big chances to start a bull run.
That's why I am positive about future
Activity: 252
November 17, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
Well, judging by the situation on the market, right now your friend is telling the truth, on November 15, the price of coins fell sharply for no particular reason.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 04:10:17 AM
this is the right time for you to join, not investing immediately, but to observe how the market flow on hard time. by the time market start to bull, you know what to invest.
Well you’re right. But I do think the market is already down to the lowest it will be for now. So he can still invest and hold it for sometimes, or maybe wait till December to see what happens. Yesterday there was heavy sell off which was caused by Bitcoin Cash fork and lots of people not agreeing.

There are still good coins in the market to buy and Bitcoin is one of them, including the two coins that are competing for the second position: Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 07:05:11 AM
supposedly the price value in the market is volatile right now they called it a bear season and when the price of market is rise again they says bull season, in this crypto you are not late you just catch the crash moment of market  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
November 15, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
Faster to understand it will be better, what is important is the scope of experience that continues to grow and does not give up in negative price conditions, at least you still see the prices of bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrency that are affordable with a trading system that is not too difficult. 2-3 years later you will realize this and there will never be "late" in learning crypto.
Activity: 140
November 15, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
Quite the contrary, this is the best time. If you don't abandon it to do, you can earn good money in the future.
Activity: 138
November 15, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
My personal idea is, You are not late. This is the correct time to involve in the crypto field. Actually, I started my crypto career in 2015. But, it means didn't say you are late at now. This is the best time for you. You can buy more coins at very cheap prices, you can make more investments, do bounties and you can collect free coins through it and there are have a lot of opportunities for you. So, I repeat again, you are not late.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 06:43:45 AM
Now the market is declining once again, so I strongly advise you not to buy at the beginning of the day, when everything turned red at 10-12%. These are sad events, and if you enter the market at this moment, your $ 1,000-2,000 will not save the situation, it’s better to wait for green.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 15, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is still on its development stage. This means that its full potential is yet to be seen. Thus, the more it starts to develop, the more valuable it will start to be. You are not late. You are still on time to get yourself involved with the crypto currencies and make some good profit out of it. Just start slow, and once you understand everything, invest as much as you can.

To start slow is a great advice imo, but I can't agree with the ending of the sentence. In most cases when people think that they "understand everything" they are actually still very wrong about many things. This is a dangerous situation when you think that you understand everything, so, my advice, even if you think so, you better continue to act slowly and don't even think of investing "as much as you can". Crypto world is in its early stage of development and any abrupt movements during this stage is something which should be avoided.
Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
now is a good time for investment, low price cryptocurrency, you are lucky that you did not join in times of high prices.
Activity: 616
November 15, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
Now is the time to try your hand. Since the market is now falling is not a bad investment. Buy good coins are not expensive. To reduce risk, invest in the top 100 coins.
yes, now is the right time if you want to start investing but only for the long term because currently it does not support trade. buy now and hold it until the market recovers it will be very profitable, the most important thing is to be careful when choosing coins. and your advice about buying 100 coins is a very good suggestion.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 15, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
November isn't a wrong time. Yeah, you could immediately lose after your investment, but compared to previous time it is sweet price to get in this game. think about it
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
November 15, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

I think it's not about who is the early adopters or late to join, the bottom line is how you manage to understand the cryptocurrency and to invest in a profitable way. Explore first the crypto market and get your knowledge before putting your hard earn money to invest. Just wait for the right timing.
Early adopters of crypto mean millionaires or even billionaires. If you try to deny that fact and it looks like you must watch the old news about that. consider there was a big FUD from china and then that makes sense to see that happen.
Hash battle in bitcoin has been creating a very bad impact to the bitcoin as per today.

even though early adopters have become millionaires or even billionaires, that doesn't mean that those of us who new join cannot become millionaires right?
i think mr. choychoy is right, not early or late, but how to manage to understand cryptocurrency before investing. although it's too late if we put money for investment in the right place, we can make big profits.
Pages:
Jump to: