Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 60. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Now is the time to try your hand. Since the market is now falling is not a bad investment. Buy good coins are not expensive. To reduce risk, invest in the top 100 coins.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
In this crypto market no one can tell that you are late in this business.As a beginner if you had money to invest you have a big opportunity to be profitable.I think the most important is that you must be knowledgeable what you have joining.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

I think the opposite - now it s the perfect time to invest, when crypto goes down in bearish market.
Now you can see which project/coin stay strong and keeping alive, and which coin is just a overvalued trash,
going to near zero price.

You have advantage, buying coins now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 15, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

I think you are still not late to join cryptocurrencies. Cryto market is at risk right now but it doesn't mean that youvare late here, for me it is the right time for you to know crypto markets and try to invest now because the price isbat low cost right now which is the best time to buy and invest. If you want to invest in crypto currency then I think this is the right time.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
I think at this time we join in the crypto market is really accurate and better.I also bought a few Altcoins but the wrong time at high prices but now their prices are cheaper so i also feel a bit sorry.
Activity: 392
November 15, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
It's never too late to start. Never listen to people who impose their opinions on you. Better read a couple of books about investments, and increase your financial literacy. It is not important to invest in cryptocurrencies or somewhere else. The most important thing that you know how to competently dispose of their funds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
November 15, 2018, 05:22:14 AM
Don't worry, crypto is equal for any investor. You join now may missed the opportunity of 100X, but it also means you avoided a massive blood bath a few months ago. Be aware that more people here are suffering losses, but you are not. Therefore, it is fair to join at any time.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Every time have you start for joining and participated at investment of crypto currency is always correct time, you can joined every time you want because is always correct and the best time, you can take profit with buying lower price of altcoin and sell it at higher price.
The same idea. I think you can join in crypto world whenever you want. As long as you prepare enough knowledge and ready to join. Especially, this time is the best time for you to buy at low price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 15, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

I suggest that before you start investing, do a detailed investigation of the market situation of cryptocurrency, find the target, and choose some promising altcoins to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
In crypto, the main thing is to be able to risk otherwise I do not see the point. If you have this quality as your character trait, then you have chosen the right place)
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 15, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

It's never too late for you to invest, this is not the wrong time crypto potential will still grow to the best position, I think this is a good thing and this can be used as the best moment for beginners who want to be in crypto.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
No you really joined on time this the best time for you to start or to put your interest into cryptocurrency why because everybody are now joining it and it’s all over the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
November 15, 2018, 04:18:50 AM
i dont think you joined in late. it is a bear market now, but bitcoin has fallen many times and risen again. but you came at the right time. you need to make up for your inexperience by doing a ton of researches. And also be careful the way you invest, because their are scam projects everywhere.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

No this is the perfect time to invest mate since bitcoins price is very low.Altcoins also has cheap price for now,you just have to choose the right coin to invest and i guess you must invest what you can afford to lose because in this crypto business there is votality and bearish market,you must have enough knowledge inorder to profit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 15, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
No you did not joined at wrong time. Its all depends on your knowledge of trading obviously you are not here to gamble. Even I will say you have a lot of good opportunities to buy high potential coins at very cheap price. If you have good trading knowledge then you can earn in even bearish market. I advice you do not start trading unless you have confidence on yourself to earn profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 03:11:22 AM
this is the right time for you to join, not investing immediately, but to observe how the market flow on hard time. by the time market start to bull, you know what to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

Your friends are right, you should refrain from investing now, because you can get a negative experience and lose interest in cryptocurrency. If you are interested in this direction, study the blockchain technology and watch the market move.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
As it turned out yes, everyone thought that with a small stabilization there would be a leap forward, but without receiving support, the market rolled back again, which affected all investors, especially those who are still holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 15, 2018, 02:34:41 AM
There is no perfect time to join, when you join cryptocurrency  is when you are supposed to join. Now that you are here, investing should not be your priority rather seeking knowldge and finding more about cryptocurrency and what interest you!
Activity: 305
November 15, 2018, 02:32:21 AM
It is indeed late from the perspective of time, and early investors have now become rich. But this does not mean that there is no chance in the future. In fact, Bitcoin has just started in ten years and has at least a decade of development opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: