Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 61. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

It's hard to say because you have a good time to invest in the crypto market every day. But now, you have the best time to invest in here because almost all coins are down so you can get the coins at the lower price. But make sure you know how much money you want to use as your investment and don't use all of the money because you will need to buy something in your real life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 15, 2018, 01:49:48 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

From the current market situation, you may be entering late than your friends, but you have entered at a better time than them. Imagine, they have bought coins before which was too high compared to what you can see now. Some of your friends may have wished they have entered today than earlier.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 01:42:26 AM
Based on what I see on the market today, I think that there is nothing at all that can be predicted or told about something that I do not know yet. The volatility of BTC is huge and the whole market depends on this volatility.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
November 15, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

Price is down nowadays that's why there is still time to invest because there is a chance that the price for the coming days would go up since it suddenly goes down. There is equilibrium and it would be a good opportunity to load up on some coins when the price is cheaper. Do not go all in though because there is still a possibility that the price would continue to go down. You can buy maybe half of your funds now and then reserve the half for later if the price goes further down. Cost averaging is better so that you can avoid losing too much when the price is not in your favor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 01:23:47 AM
If you join before today, then surely you are wrong and wrong time with your thoughts. No one can foresee good or bad future so just invest and wait for profits to come to you, it just takes time and requires you to be patient
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
If you want to be a good investors here in the crypto world definitely you are not late, because everyone has their own time. Just focus on how you become good investors that full of knowledge on how to earn money through investment in the crypto world and you can get more money here.

Good luck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
My opinion about entering the investment market: they enter the low market, so it is now necessary to enter. Just look carefully at the projects, and do not invest the money you need for life or borrowed. Only those funds, which you can play.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
November 15, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
no one knows what will happen in the future.
there is nothing wrong if you want to invest even in a bad market condition.
the important thing is you must be ready and accept whatever happens if you are already in the crypto world.
Activity: 271
November 15, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
You are lucky that you have been told that way. Because they are insecure to you, don't believe what they say.

Check the markets now and everything is on red, this is now the best time for you to invest, don't be discouraged!

Yes, it is now the best time to invest and make big profits, forget about the past and keep trying to work for the profits you will get later. Be patient and make sure that you are not wrong Tongue.
Activity: 406
November 15, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
it might be a little late to follow the current investment and when you are now jumping in to start investing make sure you choose the right coin because indeed the market conditions are not good.
Activity: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:54:53 PM
there is no time to enter in market but at the time market is crashing now take its an opportunity and grab the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:54:29 PM
Now is not the best time to participate in bounty campaigns and to participate in ICO. But in order to replenish your portfolio with old coins - the time is excellent. After all, most of the top-end projects have greatly sagged in price and this should be used.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 14, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
I would say that now is the absolute best time to jump in.
I believe this so much that I have been buying in even more.

This isn't wishful thinking either, the market is showing some great signs.
First off, we are definitely at the bottom now.
For three months straight the price of btc has tried to drop below $6000, but it never has.
Well, it did just once and then a day later it shot right back up.
This steadyness in the market has built a lot of stability for the next bull run.

And even if the next pump doesn't happen this year, there is no way crypto will fall even lower in 2019.
People who are saying that crypto is done are very misinformed.
Activity: 3
November 14, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

i guess so but dont worry, ico will be coming back stronger this 2019
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 14, 2018, 11:31:40 PM
There's no such thing as being late here at crypto. In fact you are in a good situation wherein you can invest a lot more because the market offers us to invest before it recovers. I bought some eth when it was below $250 then I started to buy again when it was below $200 right now I'm planning on buying again. Btc is also cheap right now. Anyways, just learn how the market works before you invest.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:45:45 PM
If you do not know anything about cryptocurrency, investments are dangerous for you. Now a lot of fraudulent projects and so you have to be careful. However, you can buy bitcoin or etherium. These are reliable coins and you can not be afraid invest in them.

I agree it is risky for newbies. But let them research on their own and come to know about digital currency and how it works. Most of them in is forum are learners, I believe this technology will change the atmosphere of the world oneday for sure.

It has already started to shape the world for the better IMHO. Doing your own research is important and typically under valued.
Activity: 546
November 14, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I'm disagree with your friends thought. cause cryptocurrency is still in the way of development to be even better in the future.
You can't simply just by looking on the market condition that are dropping then saying you were late just because of the condition of the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
If you do not know anything about cryptocurrency, investments are dangerous for you. Now a lot of fraudulent projects and so you have to be careful. However, you can buy bitcoin or etherium. These are reliable coins and you can not be afraid invest in them.

I agree it is risky for newbies. But let them research on their own and come to know about digital currency and how it works. Most of them in is forum are learners, I believe this technology will change the atmosphere of the world oneday for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 14, 2018, 10:37:26 PM
There is no wrong time and time right in the entry on crypto. the only main thing being able and least developed in the crypto to produce. whether it's crypto was in good condition or bad. This time may be quite a nice time because many are speculating the bull run is coming back.
Activity: 966
November 14, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

no, at this time the price of all crypto drops will even decrease again as it seems, this could be your chance to buy altcoin or bitcoin. but be patient and do not be careless. prioritize knowledge and insights about the market, then you can learn while discussing.
Pages:
Jump to: