Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 64. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
personally, on the contrary, I think that right now you need to invest your money because the market is at the maximum drawdown of all time
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 04:09:02 PM
I think you've stepped in at the right time to be able to fill your portfolio with coins bought at a low price and wait for growth. It will be a profitable investment with a big profit in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
If you see a large increase of that already happened and the current market conditions, then indeed you are late. But if you look at this for the long haul then you are lucky to go in at about crypto. Despite being in a condition that is less fun, but when it is able to take opportunities that will still be generating for crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
There is no wrong time I believe this is the perfect time to invest and buy more coin just look at the market bleeding today.
Activity: 113
November 14, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
It depends on what you expect to receive from cryptocurrency and from the forum. In order to make money, you should make maximum efforts if you need to get more information about cryptography at the right time. You can study and try to trade and participate in generosity in parallel!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
Today, the price has begun to fall on all coins. How long it will last no one knows. But I think this is last a fall before a big price increase.
Activity: 921
November 14, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
I think that beginners on the contrary can now invest as the market these days will be low. Now the last disembarkation of passengers has begun and now I can expect the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
You are here at the right time and the fisrt thing you should is learn some main rules about cyrpto market and investments. This is a good time for byuing coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 14, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

You actually joined at the right time. Last year almost all crypto is on it's all time high, if you have bought during that time you would've lost a lot of money. This is the right time to get in to crypto since the market price of top coins fell down a lot.
Activity: 143
November 14, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
It's a good time, the coins are falling. the whole market is red. Buy the strongest coins and just wait. don't be afraid of the first loss. after the fall of the case growth.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
You don't need to worry yourself too much though the market is not smiling now but you are still not late. Just take your time to learn more about the industry and grow along, we still have many heights that we are yet to reach.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 02:26:02 PM
No, I don`t think so. As for me - this is the best time to join the market because of low prices. But you must be careful with your investment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
Every time is good for the entry in the new things and technology because if you will think you are late and do not enter then maybe it will be your biggest mistake. So make sure to enter in the project which you like rather then regrets later
Activity: 602
November 14, 2018, 02:02:35 PM
No, I will disagree with your friends. You are not late but I think your entry is on time because market is in dip & it can be a right time to buy coins from dump.
Obviously market will re bounce & you will be in position to get a reasonable profit from your investment.
Activity: 616
November 14, 2018, 02:01:05 PM
This actually a good time to invest since most of the coins are at the bottom, you will be lucky once the bull run starts.
Activity: 616
November 14, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
it looks like you came at the right time because the market is bearish, because many traders are stuck when the market is bullish
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 14, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

When it comes to cryptocurrency or any investment platform that deals with market, either online or offline, there is never a late time. All you need do is to invest wisely. Do not be i a rush. Research and make good decisions on the right investment to make.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 14, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
I think it isnt bad if you invest now especially when the price of crypto is down now. as at today ETH is less down $190. This is the same altcoin that was ones above $600. For me its actually the best time to use that fiat and accumulate some good altcoin that have potential of growing especially when the market recover probably we can have 10x or higher so to me it is the right time to invest if you truely know what you want from altcoin.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
Everything in time, just that the market has collapsed to baseline values. Now the new growth will begin, so you need to have time to buy coins.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 14, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is still on its development stage. This means that its full potential is yet to be seen. Thus, the more it starts to develop, the more valuable it will start to be. You are not late. You are still on time to get yourself involved with the crypto currencies and make some good profit out of it. Just start slow, and once you understand everything, invest as much as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: