Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 65. (Read 49335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 14, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Your friends are probably rekt so do not listen to them. Good thing you ask here. I think you came in at a perfect time. You can basically shop at different exchanges and accumulate altcoins at a huge discount. Just be careful which ones to buy though since some may not recover.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
It's never too late to make a decision to invest in the market, as now everything has dropped 20% in just one day and is a good time to invest and hold. This market moves very quickly so make your decision as quickly as possible
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 14, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
There is some downwards action happening as we speak. If you did research and found a good project, this could be a good entry point. Don't go to big, just small bites should it drop even lower...but if you didn't do research yet. Take your time. In general this is just the beginning yes. I disagree with your crypto buddies btw. Low and medium capped projects have a lot of room still. Top 20 I would stay out for the time being. But this is my opinion...Smiley
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 14, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
As a beginner, you need to understand what is happening in the market right now and only after that you will understand what you need to do. Right now the market is down. If we proceed from this, then it is clear that the market will go up later, and if you now invest in top coins, you can make a good profit in the future. But if you wait until the market goes up, you will most likely not be able to invest at a low price, and already at a price higher, which will not be able to give you a good profit. And most importantly, you should understand that fast money will not work, you must definitely be able to wait. And of course, do not forget about the risks associated with investing.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 14, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
If you are looking in short term. The worst timing could be last Dec-Jan for entering the market because since then, market has only declined. But in long term, cryptos are going to make it big most probably. So, if you are here for long term, don't think much and keep HODLing your positions.
Today the whole market has fallen well again, it's hard to say when the right time to enter the cryptocurrency market, everyone himself decides when to enter or exit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 14, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Its never too late to enter the crypto market space but its essential you first understand the principles before you start investing for sure because many of us are not selling or buying at the right time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 14, 2018, 01:13:29 PM
Now, on the contrary, it is a very good time to buy promising coins and tokens, while the prices for the whole cryptocurrency are very low. Vseravno time to raise the cryptocurrency market will come and those who bought or will buy cryptocurrency at such low prices, will have a good profit.
Many cryptocurrency holders at this time sell their cryptocurrency and leave the market and this should be used. The cryptocurrency market develops cyclically, so over a period of recession there will always be a rise in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 14, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
I also thought in the past because when I entered this business the price of bitcoin had soared but apparently it was not true, the market and prices were always moving so it was never too late even there was no limit to the price of coins whenever and how high the cryptographic price was. to get profit even for beginners after all beginners are not necessarily bad even you can chase people who have been here longer because everyone's absorption is different
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 14, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
No, not because the crypto is dumping its value means you joined the wrong time. It is normal. You just have to learn and take time ro read here so that when the market recovers, you already know what to do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
It is never wrong or too late for newbies to even develop their e-money. Of course, we have to learn and develop to meet the needs of the world economy in the future. Try to learn what the true value of trust is that is to create experience and success later.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
actually, it is a good time to invest in crypto right now. the prices are on the ground and you can buy cheap coins. is there a better time then now? i do not think so and you are not to late.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 14, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
Maybe it's not the right time, maybe you missed a lot, but I think it makes sense to join, because in the future everything will recover and will be better than now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
2017 is the awesome year for those who joined in that time. But it doesn't mean there is no chance for the newbie or they are so late to join in crypto.
So I mean still you can do better in this awesome platform. So learn some knowledge and then buy some stable coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 14, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
Firstly, you are not too late to the crypto world. But, what your friend say make sense, you should research carefully before investing. Don’t rush into buying coins, stay calm and carefully evaluate the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 14, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
I don't think is late. Right now looks like bitcoin price fall deep and deep, now is 5740$ and still going down. I really don't know what happen with this price fall. You also can choose altcoins to invest and also hold altcoins and bitcoin for some time before they grow so you make a good profit. Invest only money that afford to lose.
Activity: 183
November 14, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I don't think so, right now is the right time to invest because currently the altcoin is down.
This is your golden opportunity to invest because you will spend a little money to buy altcoins and you will get a lot of profits from the sale of altcoins when it rises.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
nothing late to do good thing. i thing, as soon as you start something awful (like crypto that have future) is good. you can invest in ordinary while studying about cryptocurrent. and when you have skill enough in invest, start with the big one.
bitcoi  will reach and broke the previous price, so just optimistic
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
November 14, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
No, they are wrong, IMO. Because this is the right time to enter into the market since the market is now far below than its ATH. SO, it's better to enter into the market now for the long term investors and have a seat.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
I think that start that either never late, Yes I would argue, that now not very favorable time in General in cryptography, but I think, that try need.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
November 14, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
No time is too late to join or start anything under the planet earth, time is friendly in reality example; when a man start college at the age of 47year if he/she is determine to excel nothing will eventually hinder the success. Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency which is newbie friendly as you grow to adapt to it ethics. Advise; be on a continuous learning to stay at the top of the game in crypto-world.
Pages:
Jump to: