Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 66. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
The market is read today and the price is at very low. So this is the right time if you want to invest. Maybe, it can still fall lower but I think it will not too much. If you invest now, you will not lose much even if its price falls. But when the market recover, you will have a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
yes, a little late, but if you believe in bitcoin, then you can still reach the price of bitcoin by selling your car or home. or if you are an entrepreneur, then it is easier.

we never know the price of bitcoin in the future, but some crypto figures and crypto traders predict that bitcoin will earn more than $ 100,000 in the future, and that is a very high value compared to today.
Even if you're late or not, you will still experience this happening in Bitcoin. But as you start it means that you are trusting on it. Knowing what is happening about the price of Bitcoin, we still need to trust because it is just normal in the business world to experience things like this. I will be praying for that prediction to be true because it will mean a lot to us.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
To be honest, I have joined crypto last September 2017 and I felt that I was late. So to answer your question, YES. I think you are late. However, if you persevere and do your very best to learn, you can still keep up but you will not earn as much as those who started early. Also, I just want to mention that even old timers are having a difficulty earning at the current market. Maybe next year could be a fresh start for us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 11:34:24 AM
yes, a little late, but if you believe in bitcoin, then you can still reach the price of bitcoin by selling your car or home. or if you are an entrepreneur, then it is easier.

we never know the price of bitcoin in the future, but some crypto figures and crypto traders predict that bitcoin will earn more than $ 100,000 in the future, and that is a very high value compared to today.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
You are not late if you came into crypto right now because its much better than you join into this world in the beginning of year. Right now is the right time to invest in crypto because the current market condition is move slowly and it can help you to minimize the risk but you should wait a little longer to make profit.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
Nope you are not joined at the wrong time. Because those are joined before that is good but you have still chance to establish here.
Now market is low and this is the right time buy some potential coins and hold them. So stud first about crypto market and then invest and get profited.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
And then in the future it turns out that it was the best time for investment, with me it been. Think for yourself, everyone has different situations, someone can invest for 10 years and the other is waiting for profit in a month.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 14, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
Time is not a problem for you to start investing, especially in cryptocurrency. But what you need is your insight into the place you choose for investing, it's useless you started investing when it goes up but you don't know when it will stop then you just let your investment then the price goes back down, see at the end of 2017 if you don't know the price of cryptocurrency because you don't pay attention to the factors that will make the cryptocurrency price decrease so you won't sell your investment first and let it go to this day, that means you won't get a profit.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
As long as you are serious about accepting new encryption knowledge. No matter when you enter encryption, it's not too late. At present, the market is in bear market. It's the best time to learn.

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

No,  there's no such as late here in crypto which all cryptocurrency are very volatile and when the price in the crash then you have a chance to buy and hold , but if there's a bull run you have a big chance of pulling .
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 14, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

In my opinion you joined on right time. Cause if you thinking to invest into cryptocurrency at this time, then I will say this is perfect time to take entry. Cause all cryptocurrency price now dumped very badly and now it is time to recover price again like 2017.
although there is no guarantee when crypto will start to rise again, but I agree if at this time is the right time for investment with prices that continue to fal we can buy it in llarge quantities because the price is very cheap
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 14, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
in fact, now the market is in such a drawdown that the prices of altcoins (i count in bitcoin) returned to the values of 2017 , when I made the main investments. Yes, you missed the period when it was possible to earn great money ( the growth of ether, litecoin , ripple - I earned good money on them), but the main growth , in my opinion, is yet to come. And it won't be this year, so you have a chance to catch.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

In my opinion you joined on right time. Cause if you thinking to invest into cryptocurrency at this time, then I will say this is perfect time to take entry. Cause all cryptocurrency price now dumped very badly and now it is time to recover price again like 2017.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
November 14, 2018, 11:01:46 AM
You have to understand what you are investing into. I truly believe that crypto is the future. It's the convenience and the security for basics.
That's how important that you understand what you are dealing with, you are not late or in a wrong time if you are well informed about the chain, the market still young and there's a lots of opportunities to offer take your time to analyze and believe that you will be able to make some good strategy in order to make
a good way of earnings.
Activity: 854
November 14, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
You have to understand what you are investing into. I truly believe that crypto is the future. It's the convenience and the security for basics.
Activity: 450
November 14, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Actually late is not matter, if you learn about cryptocurrency you will make money from this section. Take maximum suggestion from your friends. They will help you a lot. Gather knowledge from online. Read article about investment. You are a begginer so I think you should invest later.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
No, I think you are in a great time to buy Crypto at a cheap price, but who bought it early in 2018 is wrong.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 14, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

I also think of this since all of my friends are into crypto since the last 2 years. I can say, I miss so much opportunity if I just grab their influence with me. I've been so proud that I don't believe in crypto before. But now when the time comes that crypto catches my heart, I guess I have joined at the wrong time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

There is no right time in joining cryptocurrency.
All you need to have is the right knowledge and attitude.
Buying tokens are not on the time, it is on the right price.
If you will buy low then you are on the right track!
Activity: 308
November 14, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
It seems to me that never happens late, you have the opportunity to study the market from all sides, then maybe you will see more suitable prospects!
Pages:
Jump to: