Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 67. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
even though you are a beginner it's never too late to be crypto and learn to be the best. although crypto has begun to exist in the past but now this can be the right time for you as a newbie to join crypto and learn slowly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 14, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

That is not true
You can join anytime and bring friends and family to be involved in this industry. But something you know is part of the risk when you want to invest. and the points you have to look for are knowledge and experience.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 14, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

remember " Better late than never "
blockchain and cryptocurrencies is about new technology,
so, if you are new, better you learn about this tech and crypto first before you earn from crypto industries my friend
and i think you are not late
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
No, I don't think it's late. Now the market is at a low. But I think the markets will rise again in a short time. That's why you can research in this range and buy coins in a cheap way. So your profit will be more when the market rises.
Activity: 700
November 14, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
no one knows exactly what time is right and which is wrong. Because no one knows what will happen tomorrow. I think that at any time you can start working in the crypto market. Much depends on your strategy.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 14, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
All are back to the starting line and you can start right now if possible. Prices for altcoin and bitcoin have fallen 3 to 50 times compared to early 2018 and prices can not fall lower at this time. We are at the bottom and are waiting for a strong bull market to begin
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Rather than what you have been made to believe, I'll rather say the now has afford anyone interested in joining this cause a life time opportunity of coming in when something can be gotten for almost nothing. It's a good time to enter, thus feel motivated to join now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 14, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

no, instead you have a better chance of investing in cheap altcoins including bitcoin.
it is true that the current situation is uncertain, the irregular market turmoil tends to be red. but this will pass over time. well, it's your chance to look for cheap altcoin but that has the potential to rise in the future or next year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

In terms of investment there is no such thing will be called late. Investing of such crypto is a good way either you are a beginner or not. Just focus of what you want in crypto and be resourceful if you want big profit.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
I don't think it's too late to join crypto market now, as my opinion is current market altcoin price is cheap and a lot of altcoin price is undervalue Huh, try to choose some potential altcoin and wait for next year, as you're newbies so don't put all the money in crypto market
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 14, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
I think you should learn more about Crypocurency, so you will understand the market conditions for now, because if you have understood the current market conditions, I am sure you will make the decision to invest or not, because you already understand the conditions. I personally only learned about Cryptocurrency for 2 years, and I still understand a little about the current market conditions, but I invest now by buying ETH, because the price is cheap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 14, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

no, you are not too late to join crypto world,,
first you should learn averything about cryptocurrencies my friend and make a research before you decided to invest in any cryptocurrencies
and always remember crypto investments is not a quick rich scheme,,
also just like anothers investments opportunities, patience is the key
Activity: 840
November 14, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
It is never too late in crypto and i think this is a best time to start investment in crypto current crypto price decline is the best opportunity for all crypto investor to buy some crypto and hold it for long term.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
       Delayed is considered if you had a ticket and you do not arrive in time for take-off. What does it mean by delay? Perhaps it is about the fact that the crypto market has reached a historic maximum so far. But caution and logic can give us encouraging premise. I am sure that in 2019, the crypto market will be overtaken by the end of 2017. I am counting on the fact that the crypto market has gained notoriety and that more and more people are interested and want to invest in the crypto market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
Its never wrong time to join. As long as you are making money and not losing it.
Activity: 728
November 14, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
I think it's just a matter of delay, it's not a problem if you join and invest now. Investing does not have to see when the time is right but how we see the future potential whether it can develop and be able to compete.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
I would also say now is a great time to join. Prices are down so it's the best time to fill your bags
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
November 14, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

If you are just going to invest on the cryptos then it maybe the right time to get in since the price of the cryptos were get sable for a while now so you can invest your money as much as you can but remember that never invest your savings money which you need in short term.
Activity: 392
November 14, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
I am also a person who is late in crypto, it is true that now is not the right time to start investing and trading, because the crypto system is getting more complicated and projects are all on average breaking their promises
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 14, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

Forget what your friends say. You are not late, they just came in earlier. They are discouraging you because they dont want to see you enjoy crypto profits.

If taking a peek to the market now, its a good time to invest since most of the coins are dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: