Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 69. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
If you participate as a newbie try better to take part in the bounty companies the first time, during this period you will be able to deal with cryptocurrency in more detail!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
I think they might be wrong looking at it from the beginning of this year; the market price has crashed so bad and almost all the altcoin price has drop so bad, and i think if you are looking for long term investment, now could be the right time.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
No, you've joined in the right time. Apparently you won't lose 80%+ like it was with people who joined earlier this year.
And now you have higher chances to receive high ROI
Activity: 672
November 14, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
It's never too late, I think you came at the right time when all the markets were down, if you have a few USD in your wallet and want to invest I think this is a good time to start it all.
don't forget to learn about project before you investing in .
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Nope,it not late for you,dude.You are lucky joining crypto in the proper moment when the last year's hype is already over and the coins prices are now very reasonable ,so I recommend you to research more about crypto and start creating your portfolio.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 14, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Do not listen to anyone. There is never a good time. A year later, someone will say again now is not the time to invest. As a result, your time will not come.
If you want to join, I advise you not to hesitate and do it now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 14, 2018, 06:42:58 AM
There are no lateness in any hussle.
But the advise about research is very important. Don’t invest any$$ without research. There are more scam projects than possibly successful ones. You can try to make a make up for not being experienced by spending more time on researching.
It haven’t beeen long I came in. But I have learnt to be wise.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
November 14, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
as a matte of fact i believe that this year was the best year for any newbie to join this market because anyone who joins this year and can be successful in this dumping market will show that they are not just some bag holding idiot who loses money. and such people will become super rich pretty soon because they will learn how to use the pump and dumps to make money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

maybe your friend is right, now is not the right time to invest here. it's better to wait until the market has more power to rise. before it starts you better study crypto in more detail.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

if you are a beginner in this forum, then learn first about how to invest properly. because without the experience of investing, it will be nil. therefore in my opinion you understand first.
and for that ... if in my opinion with the conditions felt by other participants at this time with very cheap coin and altcoin prices at the moment, then this is a very appropriate time for investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
in fact there is never a late word. I entered at the beginning of last year and the situation at that time was also a market crash. but at the end of the year the market could be pumped very high at the end of the year. meaning that even though the market is currently crashing and you just entered, don't give up because it can still rise again.
thanks bro yours words are motivate the peoples...never give up guys
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

you haven't been late to join now because the market is being decline in my opinion this is a good opportunity to collect some Altcoins at low prices, but I know if everyone has a different strategy including me so don't listen to what they say, just try to do research and make your own choices because in the crypto industry you are required to be able to do this
Activity: 600
November 14, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
I don't think you're wrong and it's not too late to join krypto, seeing that the development of daily krypto prices is increasing, so I think you can still get more profits by waiting for higher price increases in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 14, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

Nah my brother you're not late. This is the best time who crypto people will stay stronger and still focus, a lot of people here already leave because of what happened in crypto, it means, the lesser the demand the higher you get a chance high value. We all know that no one can predict the future so this time, its much better to invest and hold or join many bounty campaign so when pumping start. We will gain more Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
November 14, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

And for me you are so late. That depends on your analyzation remember if you are doing a proper research and you can find the best investment. If you are speculators and then the timing will become a evry important thing for you dude but remember about this crypto still has a lot of potential to growth a lot in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 14, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

I suggest you change your friends  Grin
Your friends are wrong and they are probably newbies too. If you asked me, I think you just came in at the right time. There are many undervalued coins right now even Eth and BTC.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
November 14, 2018, 05:54:52 AM
Perhaps your friends know something that ordinary people are not supposed to know. The same was said in September last year. I think that now is a great time for investment, many promising projects can be taken at very competitive prices.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 14, 2018, 05:48:13 AM
I don't think it is very late to enter the cryptocurrency market. Instead, I think the cryptocurrency market is just beginning, and it will grow better with the blockchain!
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 14, 2018, 05:44:31 AM
Not really, you are lucky to join now than in Dec 2017 to Jan 2018. Most of the prices of the coins fell more than 4x. It is good to get in when market is down and prices are low.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 14, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

Now is the time to invest, if you have the money for it. The market is already at the bottom, do not miss your chance!
Pages:
Jump to: