Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 70. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Do you believe in the future of crypto? if so it is not the wrong time to buy as in the long-run it should prove profitable. So many crypto companies will be emerging in 2019 that are sure to bring in another wave of crypto adopters. e.g. Plutus are creating a crypto card that lets you spend crypto at any store that accepts visa, this would make Bitcoin useable as an actual currency rather than just an asset and in my opinion, could revolutionize the sector. They already have a live beta version of their product out, can see it here https://plutus.it/
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Now the price for CryptoCoins is very attractive for investing if you look back. But there are also big risks. Someone says that blockchain technology will develop and the price of BTC will rise to $ 100,000. And someone says the opposite, says that Bitcoin can up to $ 100. You need to take the decision yourself. Everyone believes in their own. I would venture on your place. Now is a very good time for trading. But for this you need a little experience.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
November 14, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
Now is the time to join the cryptoindustry, we are at the very beginning of formation.  Now is a very good time to make money.
Activity: 442
November 14, 2018, 05:08:08 AM
Don't worry, it's still not late, and now entering the cryptocurrency market is still an early participant. The cryptocurrency also has a growth cycle for the next decade. But now you have to learn more about coins.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 14, 2018, 05:01:37 AM
honestly you have a bad friend and everything he says is completely opposite or he intentionally wants to get you stuck. the condition of the crypto market that is falling as it is now is the right time to invest, not when the market is increasing or growing.

do you want to buy crypto at a high price or expensive? certainly not
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:53:08 AM
I don't think you're late, I see this is your chance to invest, don't wait when the crypto price rises to invest, but now is the right time to invest.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 04:38:37 AM
The current market conditions and the fact that so much money was made in this space in 2017 makes it seem as though those joining in now are late to the party. But the truth remains that crypto is still at the infancy stage of adoption and there is no being 'late' in crypto. The right time is now
Activity: 254
November 14, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

long ago, the crypto world always kept a mystery for a number of people who want to invest.
this is because many events cannot be easily predicted.
if you are going to invest for the long term, I don't think there is a problem there. but if you really want a short term, you have to be more patient because now the crypto market is less friendly.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 14, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
in fact there is never a late word. I entered at the beginning of last year and the situation at that time was also a market crash. but at the end of the year the market could be pumped very high at the end of the year. meaning that even though the market is currently crashing and you just entered, don't give up because it can still rise again.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: