Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life? - page 3. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Yea i always feel so that my wife is controlling my life all the time anywhere and everywhere i go. Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I experience that feeling already,I can't do what I want.All I am doing is wrong for them and they like that I will do what they said and it hurts so much that feeling.That is the cause why people revenge sometimes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I've never been to any abusive or possessive relationship and I'm glad that I haven't experienced. Though it is sad to know that there are people that has to deal with it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I know the feeling. There years ago I was in your place.i was acting the way other expected me too. Than I snapped and realized that I have many so called friends. That didn't even remember I was there with them a day. On that day ago I decided I would be the person I was and was prepared too lose all friends, but it never came to that. I became happyer and was more rememberable. I started to go to the gym and that affected my confidence positively.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
That's because there is a difference in loving someone and trusting someone. You learn these kind of things during 'certain' relationships. So when you are in one like that, you cannot trust the other and you will feel like being controlled by that person. It is best to get rid of that person as fast as you can, you will feel a breath of freedom come over you.
Activity: 32
The new shows that come out every time controls my life completely.
Activity: 44
My wife! I think that answers it all and also explains well the reason. Tongue
Activity: 56
My 2 years old controls my life like no one else could ever had.
Activity: 124
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.
Yes I been experienced that but not in a relationship but with one of my aunt. She doesn't want me to experience the thing that she didn't experience during her past life. He treated me more than a woman cause I am not allowed to come outside more done the time that she set. Even my study, relationship, and to my family. I experienced also verbal abuse aside from controlling my freedom. It's a kind of a thorn at my neck that when ever you have little attempt to remove such thing will become more harder for me to free.
Activity: 84
No, if you do think you should see the doctor because it’s paranoia
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It wasn't a feeling. The person was actually controlling my life, and my life was like hell. I didn't have the freedom to do the things I wanted to do, I was even afraid to make friends. But thanks to my stars, that individual left my life for good.
Activity: 112
My life is controlled by two things, one FOOD, and second FOOTBALL. they are my everything
Activity: 102
The technology is the one controlling my life these days.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!
My mom and sister are my sole life controller, even i drink water i had to give reason to that sissy witch -_-
Activity: 52
Oh yes, that happens a lot of times and I feel I have no control on myself.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I wish she would control my life a little more. I mean, she controls my life somewhat. And, she lets me control her life somewhat. How long will it take her to decide to allow me to be together with her in great detail, so that we control each others' freedom... and even slavery? Or is it my doing that limits her from being in control of my life more?

Cool
copper member
Activity: 57
Yes, a lot of times, I think my boss is the one controlling my life.
Activity: 238
Unfortunately my mother also has too much control over my life. The worst is that I am indoctrinated to always try to please her. I've moved 7 hours away, but get depressed the moment I've spoken with her. I am never good enough.
Activity: 25
I think my mother controls my life and she has been doing it. But I love it.
Activity: 39
The internet and the phones are the ones controlling my life.
Pages:
Jump to: