Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life? - page 6. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I had a feeling that mass media and social media were controlling my life. So I stopped watching tv and don't use social networks anymore. And started using my own brains.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
i never had a feeling that someone is controlling my life,at my age i can do want i want with the supervision of my parents but that does'nt mean that they controlling me what i wanted to do.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.
Yes. My trials and needs and responsibilities controls my life. I fail to enjoy my days because i have to work just to fulfil all our needs. it is a hindrance in my happiness.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I felt it too, and its really not a happy experience because you can't do what you want to do, you cant go anywhere you want to go, and seem you cant do anything right to them. They always blame you, observe you and nag you, whenever you did something wrong.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.

I have a same feeling when i have a relationship before, i feel like my neck is tying with a rope, i cant freely move because there's always saying to me, dont do that,dont do this. Everything you do you will always ask your partner first if he dont want, you need too do what he was saying. Ahmm it feels like grrr. i cant do anything what i want. So the relationship end up NOTHING and goes to break up.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Yes, I felt it too bad and too hard to be controlled by someone, during early years of our life our parents ought to control us, they discipline us in the way they know ought to be and what they know is right. at certain time and its difficult and we don't want it.. but when they control us when we are old enough that is something...it's either there is something wrong in them or in us. in view of these let's look on the brighter side of life and so not become even more miserable than we think we are..just count it as a challenge for you to overcome and blessing to look forward to.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
Try seeing a therapist or Doctor for you to address the issue. Maybe you are in a traumatic suffering or in a depression and that's alarming. I know what you've been through isn't that easy to overcome but you have to help yourself and seek out assistance to other people so that you will go back to normal.
Maybe because they expected you to become someone they wished to be, maybe they thought you would be like they thought you are,that's why they keep on asking you that..it's ok don't be alarm and don't bothered too much of what they say or expect just be yourself and if you think you're doin ok and good in your own then be happy don't let them define what you are and who you are..you are what you are because you're unique and you have a purpose which they know not.
Activity: 70

sometimes my boyfriend i felk like hes controlling me because whenever we go he choose what he likes to wear me but i think it just that he protected on me.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
YES, have you been in a situation where you cant do anything but to rely your life to your relatives? because you have no money or anything ?
been there and its not good , all my movements are with their eyes on me. i cant do the thing i wanna do, if  i need to make something i need to tell it to them first and need to be approve. so sad!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Oh yes. Government is constantly controlling my life. I want to break free, but I cannot! As for people around me I never let them doing it!
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
Yes have my husband always told i cant do that i cant wear that i need to choose who is my friend....like what happened to me and my best friend i trust my best friend to manage my business but she cheat me so my husband so angry the he told i need to cut my communication to my best friend or ekse he will leave me... So no more argue i need to follow my husband...
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I never had that kind of experience. As an adult it is our right to make our own choices.A partner doesn't have a right to be a hindrance onbthe things that you want to do.She/he can tell you if you are doibg things the wrong way or it ehat you were doing can lead to trouble.That is the only a partner can sto byou but at the end of the day all the decisions will be yours and you dob't need to explain yourself all the time.
Activity: 434
Everyday I have such a feeling... duty taxes and restrictions from government... crowds opinion try to influence on me, when I wear my favorite yellow socks, for example
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I had experienced being abused and having no control over My own personal life. And this happened to Me when I was still a kid. I have never grown up as a person who has free will, I only have to follow what My parents desired and have no rights to complain. I was so traumatized that even today, I don't like to be questioned anything about what I should and should not do.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Fortunately not for me. Though i can imagine how traumatic this can be for some. If it's not doing you any good, get away from it or don't be afraid to ask for help.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
yes, even though they didn't say beforehand I know that they are controlling my life why, because they always want to be followed, they didn't only guide but they say what they wanted to happen and your a good daughter and a son. then you will never say No to them because you love them. That's how unfair  LIFE is.

Yes, I experienced it once in my life. I felt that someone is controlling my life since I gave him the permission. I didn't notice that that person isn't giving me any freedom to do what I am supposed to do. That was my worse relationship so far.
yes, I have. I can solve my problem. I share the problems to someone who want to hear me and surely believable. If I were in that position, I can not be alone, I should find friends. I think it needs for you to find a friends who are believable and want to hear your problems. You could not fix your problems unless you share it to one else.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

I think there's no one controlling my life. Even if we're in a relationship, we don't need to depend ourselves on the person right beside us because this is our life and no one can control but you. This is my life so I'm the only on eto manage it. Maybe yes our family made a decision for us but not always. We're matured enough to think and decide for our self. We couldn't give our life to the person who control us. From the start we owe our life so we end up controlling ourself and not controlling by others.

Yes.  The social media was now controlling my life.  My needs were controlling me. I don't know whether I'm doing what i want or i am just doing things because i need to.  That not everything i do were those things that brings me happiness.  It was hard but i can't have a life without being controlled by my needs
Pages:
Jump to: