Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life? - page 5. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Yes, before when I was in high school, my friends told me that I am so dumb and not listening to them that they've already see my ex having an affair with someone else and I don't believe in them instead I believe him because I am too deaf of loving him BEFORE. Luckily that I've already broke to him and it was already I think 10 years ago, I met someone who really love me the way I am and protecting me to those who hurts me.  Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.
Yes i experience that too but its not that a boyfriend or a friend controls me but my father. He is so much creepy in times that he get drunk. I am so nervous when he get drunk because he always get anger with me and with my grandma. But now he change and im happy for him Smiley .
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
We are so desperately seeking endorsement that we live unhappy, stripped down lives,
 denying our own individuality and not doing what we really want because we are experiencing what others think.
Activity: 116
The sentiment is little said. We are constantly controlled by the technologies we use. Whether it's phone, computer or even TV, the idea is that we're constantly being monitored and controlled
Activity: 63
Never had, never experienced. Only God Controls my life even sometimes I disobeyed God's command, dealings and plans for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Ever since the world begun. hahaha. Seriously, ever since i grew up. When i was kid, i can literally understand why they have to interfere with my life. But until now, I'm 25, I still depends of what they will tell me what to do with my life. I cannot make any decisions on my own because they will say  whatever they want especially if they dont like what I did. It sucks so much. Sad
Activity: 98
Not at times but often feel because in life there is high authority who control the stages of human existence. Life is in phase ,when someone can our life we too control others life ;for example our government controlled the existence of our country meanwhile we too controlled others one way or the order.
Activity: 58
Most of the time. I think it's expected if you are still living with your parents. I got used to it a little.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Often times when things are not going ones way it does feel like something else is controlling it. But what you're talking about seems to be mental due to a past relationship. Snap out of it, think of it logically.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
YES, have you been in a situation where you cant do anything but to rely your life to your relatives? because you have no money or anything ?
been there and its not good , all my movements are with their eyes on me. i cant do the thing i wanna do, if  i need to make something i need to tell it to them first and need to be approve. so sad!
I feel you bro, i remember that time like you dont own your own life you can't do what you want. Cant drink alcohol, hang out with friends, buy what you want and what you need. Feels like your a prisoner at your own life, time always limited. You just spend your time sitting at the couch waiting for the sun to go down etc. Etc. So sad bro!
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
yes, I always feel that someone controls my life, not someone but God.
I feel that every step of my life is governed by the will of God, sometimes what I desire does not always match my expectations but it is better than my desire, and it is the will of God, He controls my life very well, and I am very grateful for all His gifts.
Activity: 8
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.

Anxiety is a bad one to fight with. 90% of the reason it's because you are surrounded by dickheads. Do not stick with whoever makes you uncomfortable, and seek for professional help because it's the best way to get out of it, don't feel ashamed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is only those who are unwilling to take responsibility for their own actions who claim that there is an external force or person that is controlling their lives and even when someone is controlling your life, you have to break free from that control.
Activity: 406
Me, i don't let anyone control my life. Because it is my life and noone have the right control it for their own benefit. If someone control you, it is like bullying. Seek for help if someone wants to control you.
Activity: 476

I think you need to seek therapy for this but if you don't have the money to see a psychiatrist, Group therapy is also a wonderful idea, sharing your problems with the group will help you to get over it .

I agree with this one bub. You really need to see someone if it really does affect your relationships or in your everyday life. My advise? Anchor yourself. Of you ever feel these kinds of anxiety, tell yourself that you're in control. That whatever decision you have is your own and not any one else's. Talking it out is actually be good for you too. Have some one to confide in and talk it out
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I grew up with my mom and she was always controling me.. Even now when I live with my husband.. But what can I do? It's my mom.
you have to distance yourself from your mother for yourself and your future so that it doesn't harm your life, and you could learn and enjoy yourself this life as you see fit...it's wrong education in my opinion, after which people grow up with a bunch complexes and can't be happy themselves and make others happy
Activity: 52
No ! I don't have abusive relationshop  ! Even if I have that abusive relationship, I will cut that relationship because I do not need to maintain that relationship.
Activity: 30
I grew up with my mom and she was always controling me.. Even now when I live with my husband.. But what can I do? It's my mom.
Activity: 25
Actually i do, i feel really weird . Specially in gambling, sometime the score is really close to the handicap and it makes me lose everything. Sad
Activity: 25
ну до поры до времени контролировали родители, затем уже сам себя контролируешь, контроль и наблюдение две разные вещи, возможно кто то и наблюдает но контроль остается со мной
Russian isn't allowed here mate, it's an english session.
Pages:
Jump to: