Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life? - page 7. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I have never felt anything like that. I am enjoying my life like I want, and no one is controlling me.
I think that such people should be treated seriously and that no one has the right to be so obsessed with someone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nope. I have never felt anything like that. I am enjoying my life like I want, and no one is controlling me. Whatever the consequences I am facing are a direct result of my own actions and therefore I don't have any regret. Sometimes I take advice from my friends and relatives. But that doesn't mean that they are controlling me. I am the sole person who is controlling my life.
Yes,  I feel like I have been controlled by someone ot something . I feel like I was brainwashed.  I don't even know what I really wanted. Social media and religion seems to control my life like whatever I feel was right was dependent to what I hear and read from social media television  and churches.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.

Yes many times. At home and at work. My aubt always controlling me,dictating me what to do. I cant even have my own decision and own action she is always controlling me. . While ar work I always feel that I'm a robot controlled by my boss. Do that do this call that call this report that report this etc. Feel so exhausted already
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.

I did had that thought really strong after I watched the Matrix! It really got to me and I literally had to go look outside my window to actually see if someone was out there watching me. But really, spiritually, God is watching us and has control over our lives too. So, it is good to have that consciousness that God is watching me but not overruling that there might be others watching with a contrary motive.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy

Always. I think that it might come as a gorm of a parent. Or a higher authority that would be interfering woth your life's decisions. But O think to some extent they control us because we let them and its paramount that we know when to take the steering wheel from them.

I hate when I'm controlled. Even if very close people do it. It makes me angry and I become a secretive person. No one has the right to interfere in a person's private life. And it does not matter for what purposes
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
Controlling useful for limiting what we do out there so its goods its important 
Activity: 238
Yes i understand these sometimes when you ve been a really bad situation and you ve been abused really bad in that relationship you end up getting frightened even by human contact
Activity: 138
yes i felt and its really good for life cause freedom makes people more responsible if you have someone who has capacity to control you that good for future ...

Sometimes control is really useful for a person to learn to be more responsible. Although it still depends on the nature of the person, some simply do not notice when they are controlled.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

Always. I think that it might come as a gorm of a parent. Or a higher authority that would be interfering woth your life's decisions. But O think to some extent they control us because we let them and its paramount that we know when to take the steering wheel from them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

Yes, I experienced that before when I have a girlfriend She wanted to control my life, where I need to follow all what she want to me to do.
But after a months of doing that to me, I'll ended it because I realized that we have our owned free will decision. And she nothing to do with me, neither God gave that free will to each everyone of us.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
yes i felt and its really good for life cause freedom makes people more responsible if you have someone who has capacity to control you that good for future ...
Activity: 193
Yes I already feel it and I still feel it now a days. Specially in my work, every time my boss ask me to do something even if it is not part of my job responsibility. I do not have a choice because he is my boss. Every time he do it I feel that he controls me and all of us in work.

I never feel that way. I always feel that I am the one who taking control of my own life. I do not want anyone or anything control my life, except God. I used to work and hate my boss just like you. Hahaha, back then my boss was so cruel to me. She always look at me and monitor my job all the time. Even though I already done all my job, she always find a way to give me more job even though that is not my job desk.

So basically, we have the same position and situtation. But I think that just the way it is to an employed people. So I decided to resign and focus on my online job, and Bitcoin. Not all company is like that, of course. There are company that will be fun and you will be happy to work with.
Activity: 303
Yes, it's my bad habits, negative thinking, fear, feeling down, these are the people have controlled my life, but now I left these guys out of my life.
1DC
Activity: 448
Yes I already feel it and I still feel it now a days. Specially in my work, every time my boss ask me to do something even if it is not part of my job responsibility. I do not have a choice because he is my boss. Every time he do it I feel that he controls me and all of us in work.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No. I tend to br quite sensitive to thing like that and before it even goes to that point, i do something about it. When you're in a relationship, for it to be healthy, we shouldn't be afraid to talk about these things to our partner. Talk to them about how you feel and vice versa
Activity: 237
Sometimes I feel my mom wants to control my life and I always revolt. She doesn't seem to understand that I'm not a child anymore so we end up having a lot of misunderstanding. I think all of us should learn that no one is on earth for us to always do our biddings. Life and love should be by freewill not compulsion.

It seems to me that many parents do not understand that children are already adults and should independently manage their lives, because I also have the same situation.
Activity: 434
Yes, first when i didnt realize that she already controlling me becausw i love him, i do all things she want and avoid the things she didnt want but when i finally realize that its too hard living this way, i choose to leave.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
No . Because no one is allowed to control anybody's life . It's her/his life .
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
Sometimes I feel my mom wants to control my life and I always revolt. She doesn't seem to understand that I'm not a child anymore so we end up having a lot of misunderstanding. I think all of us should learn that no one is on earth for us to always do our biddings. Life and love should be by freewill not compulsion.
Activity: 252
yes i felt someone was controlling my life.My family tried to check me before college.My boss tried to check on me after I got into the job.my wife tried to control me when I got married.Everyone is trying to control the other person.İt is important that we do not accept this.
Pages:
Jump to: