Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life? - page 4. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The technology and the gadgets are controlling my life and I’m addicted to it.

Getting rid of technology addiction is in your hands. The technology and the gadgets are not talented enough to controll your life alone. You must have given permission them to controll your life. You should receive professional help.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I don't have someone that is controlling my life but it is rather my past than a person. With what happened in my past, it kind of pre-determined where I will be going in the future. But I know that I don't have to let it control my future. It's just that the consequences are inevitable.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
My life is controlled by my mother and I sometimes hate it too much.
maybe it's for your good. no parents want to mislead their child. sometimes you think right but in their eyes wrong. you just need to give them understanding and talk with them, so they will understand what you want in your life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Yes, i believe that someone is controlling my life and i let Him control my life wholeheartedly. I believe God puts a hand on my life and we should let Him. That is the relationship God wants us to have with Him. A relationship where we trust Him completely, especially when we are given free will to choose. I know in my heart that if i choose Him and surrender my life and let my decisions revolve around Him then i know my life will be better for me and my family and my future families.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
My life is controlled by my mother and I sometimes hate it too much.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
I never feel that someone controlling me.i can only control myself.my parents never control me.they are happy for what i am doing.and im going through in my life.i am the controller of myself not others
Activity: 42
A lot of times I think that my boss is the one controlling my life and it upsets me.
Activity: 79
I have been in control of everything in my life. Parents always force me to do what they want. I am really very sad and depressed my life. I do not live for my own life, my dreams are tightened by my parents.
But I got up and did what I liked. I did not follow the path my parents set for me, I lived and performed my passion.
Activity: 31
The technology and the gadgets are controlling my life and I’m addicted to it.
Activity: 37
For me nothing controls my life even I feel I'm alone😊 because I know God Is my driver in my life💓
Activity: 47
There is nothing that controls me as I am the only controller of my life.
Activity: 58
not really. Because a person's social taste is different, when they are worried they are a bit of a hassle to make sure we're okay, and that's not controlling us. , I just feel annoyed if there are unnecessary new regulations, controlling in activities.
Activity: 66
I think not, but sometimes had the feeling that what is happening now, has happened before. A sense of that I already had lived under this moment. Undecided
Activity: 71
Sometimes, the emotional manipulation is complex enough that the person who is being controlled actually believes that they themselves are the villain, or that they are extremely lucky that their controlling partner "puts up" with them.
Taking control of your life requires working through multiple challenges, including your own perceptions, building self-confidence as well as taking an action.
Think about the person you want to be and what character traits, ways of thinking, behavior patterns, and life you would have as that person.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Sometimes, the emotional manipulation is complex enough that the person who is being controlled actually believes that they themselves are the villain, or that they are extremely lucky that their controlling partner "puts up" with them.
Taking control of your life requires working through multiple challenges, including your own perceptions, building self-confidence as well as taking an action.
Activity: 61
I felt it like a couple of times now. Whenever I asked opinions from the others about a certain problem I am facing. I am the kind of person who would love to ask others about something. If I am unsure about things I usually ask other's opinion on what to do or how to do this or did I decide right on something. But I am quite sure that all the opinions I hear are all up to me to follow. But, sometimes, others would tell that if I don't follow what they say, they would blame me and whenever I feel that way, it seems like they somehow are controlling me. I always felt that feeling even with my parents. Of course they are "parents" and in our country it is not easy to be away from them like, you have to tell them where you are or who are you with especially if you are a girl. It seems like they have to know anything about your day. Well, all of us somehow experience that, like there'll be no part of your life that you won't experience it even for just a little of course with different situations. And I think it is always up to us weather we let them control us or we won't.
Activity: 208
Yes, I feel it once in my past relationship.
Where in there's always a limitation for every things I do, that I can't do that/this or I can't go with him/them.
Activity: 311
Parents always give the best to their children but sometimes excessive attention is not good for us. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 249
Activity: 30
Media controls our mentality using the method of agenda-setting
Pages:
Jump to: