Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 20. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
I once joined the ICO, but I was unlucky because I met many Scams. for profits there are, but not how much. I recommend to carefully choosing ICO. if you have not started investing, I suggest using unemployed money and not from debt. I think  that is important
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
I do earn from ICO a lot!
I usually join the bounties of an ICO.
Social media campaign will never limit you to join them and other bounties.
While i am doing also a signature campaign which must be joined 1 at a time.
THey will pay you nice if you will work hard to a nice ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
I couldnt make money from icos. Last six months all icos dumped in their first day. A lot of people lost their money. So we should wait for the lower prices.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
I have not invested in any ico money so far.
There are just too many frauds ico and that is why i am afraid to invest my money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 15, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
For me it is not, I have joined some ICOs, but in general not selling altcoin the right time so not effective! Many ICO projects are unsuccessful, so consider carefully before deciding to join.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 09:56:49 AM
actually I have never invested in ico. I want to start it lately, but the crypto market that is dropping also affects ico so the launching process is slow. I think it's still too risky to invest in tokens that haven't been launched on the exchanger.
copper member
Activity: 210
October 15, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
so far i have only made money through ico bounties and not directly with icos. but that is enough for me. through the bounties i invest my time in an ico and since i made money on bounties, one could also say, i made money through icos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
ICO investment was making money for everyone till december ladt year, this year has been another story, only quality project have made money for investors. Going forward, I think this is going to be the new way of operating ICO. ICO would have to prove to investors that they deserve their funds!
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
I made money from ICO. I participated in the bonus campaign, joined the airdrops and participated in ICO investment. But to ensure income from ICO, I have learned a lot to have the knowledge and experience to choose the right ICO to join.
Activity: 602
October 15, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Investing in new ICOs is as risky as investing in altcoins that are already traded on exchanges. Good results are given only by the investments that were made during the bull market in its active phase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
Yes I had. There were great times at the beginning of 2018 and the last months of 2017. Nowadays I am using another strategy to get great coins. Find a good ICO and wait until they go live on exchanges and buy their tokens. You will be able to save 50 percent of your investment.
October 15, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I think you know the answer even though you are a bounty hunter. all investors always expect an impossible profit to want a loss, this is the logic even though in this industry there is a greater risk. so you have to find knowledge about ico investments, products and their uses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
I had an experience of investing in ico last month that was my first time to invest in ico and so far it's good in return i got money from ico and get profits 2x return to me but i know ico is risky to invest just choose only the good one and do more research before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 05:42:31 AM
I have felt the feeling of earning a lot of money from the ICO. Your question reminded me that I was so proud to be making a lot of money, but unfortunately I did not seize the opportunity to sell it to USDT.
I have not earned any money from investing in the ICO, but I have made some money from the ICO Bounty program, although it is a bit of money, but I still hope that someday I will see the project. Each and every penny I receive will be high and very high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 05:23:20 AM
I have invested a number of ICOs in the second half of 2017. Some projects have been successful but I have no profit from it due to the decision to sell out at the wrong time!
In general, Crypto investment needs to choose the right time to make a profit!
Activity: 88
October 15, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
Yes so far I have made a good amount of money from the coins but there comes a point where you do not make any money from the coin because they cannot get listed on an exchange. There is always the risk of this happening but now with so many scams in the market I am no longer investing in the ico market.
October 13, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
I have felt the feeling of earning a lot of money from the ICO. Your question reminded me that I was so proud to be making a lot of money, but unfortunately I did not seize the opportunity to sell it to USDT.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 13, 2018, 03:55:12 PM
In the past I have invested in some ICO and I have made some good returns, sometime, the returns will be as much as 20X and i was happy about ICO investing, but currently reverse is the case, investing into ICO is no longer bringing much profit, recently most of the ICO tokens listed on the exchanges traded below their ICO prices, so at the moment, I have stop investing into ICO until market improves.
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
In this situation, it is very difficult to earn money in this area. Now the projects themselves can not earn, and then you're talking about earning some small investors.
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
Not now . Previously , it was possible and many, like me, managed to earn on the ICO, but now the market is so sluggish that I do not know who is now earning on the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: