Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 21. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:54:56 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
of course you can get money if we take part in the ico bounty, of course if ico is good and successful, of course we can get rewards for tokens with these tokens, we can sell and earn money with the sale results, not just following the bounty ico is also one of the strategies in investing with currencies crypto
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 11:45:39 PM
I know investing in projects can also help me make a lot of money. ICO is also a good project. But I do not make money on ICO. Instead I invest in my favorite coins like ETH, bitcoin ... I make a profit thanks to the high prices I sell and keep buying back.
ICO is not a project, its mean is  Initial Coin Offerings.
Invest in an ICO project can bring back a big profit but it has more risk, this thing depends on your luck.
That's right. While there is now a lot of scam ICOs, or maybe the development team is not really serious with their ICO, they just want to make money for their really vague ideas.
Activity: 1002
October 12, 2018, 11:19:02 PM
I know investing in projects can also help me make a lot of money. ICO is also a good project. But I do not make money on ICO. Instead I invest in my favorite coins like ETH, bitcoin ... I make a profit thanks to the high prices I sell and keep buying back.
ICO is not a project, its mean is  Initial Coin Offerings.
Invest in an ICO project can bring back a big profit but it has more risk, this thing depends on your luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 12, 2018, 09:59:19 PM
yes I did it on last years, I make it profit on almost all of ICO that I have participated on last years, that was like golden years of ICO IMO. At this moment the hype are not as great as last year, the market are just still little bit stuck. Many investors are still wait & see how it will be at the end of this years. This years not at all ICO are bad but only the great & serious project will be win IMO.
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
October 12, 2018, 09:53:09 PM
Yes I invest my first money in the crypto world in a ICO, because my dad told me that ICO have high chance to pump up in just 3 months. Then I invest my money there and then boom my investment got a bigger profit so that now I'm searching for a new ICO to invest that have high chance of pumping too.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 09:37:36 PM
I just joined the bounty to earn the token from the ICO project in the moment. Because investing in ICO is quite risky and can take a long time to make a profit
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 12, 2018, 09:19:05 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

As a bounty hunter only and newbie in crypto world I don't have lot of things especially knowledge in IPO because I was only knew is ICO which is coin offering. since I haven't yet experience investing or purchasing tokens from ICO I don't know what is difference between IPO and ICO however I want to know those two kinds of crypto offering.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 12, 2018, 09:07:44 PM
so far im yes did it bro
and I see a lot of people who fail because they can't judge and choose legitimate projects , I have felt making money with the IO project and yes, although not all projects give it easily. sometimes I have to be patient and find the right moment to release the token I bought
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
October 12, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

You should learn to make money from ICO because if you are lucky, you will make a lot of money instead of investing good coins in this year.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 08:12:57 PM
Hi. I have not yet tried to invest in ICO but I have already earned from it by joining in their airdrops. Doing their task makes me earn token and those task are promoting their project. As part of the community, helping the project in promoting their ICO makes the value of the token increase. And those token I've earn can trade them and earn fiat. That's how I earn money from ICO.
Activity: 630
October 12, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 12, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
Yeah, Before Feb I made the good profit from the ICO investment and bounty. But after that, not a good portfolio. Waiting for market pick good momentum and get the chance to invest in a good project. But it's not easy work to make the list of the good project.  Wink
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 07:34:26 PM
For now I'm not investing in any ICO but I'm planning if ever I can find a project that has a good product or application. I just need to learn crypto for now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
Probably not yet, but I really know joining genuine and promising project could fetch you much. All you need is to help them in their campaign if you are not having money to invest and you will appreciate your own work.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

In making money in the ico there are to ways to have it. One you can participate as one of their investors to invest or to buy their token while their project is running then the things you need to do is to wait until its finish. Or you can partake on their bounty as one of their participants who will promote their project thru campaigning their programs, just make sure you are going to comply all their task needed for you to have qualify in the stakes which they are giving weekly.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 12, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
In fact I have made enough money from ICOs. Looking at when I joined the cryptoworld, although its not long ago but my investment into cryptocurrency has really earned me a lot of money.
Activity: 266
October 12, 2018, 07:13:30 PM
Yes, I also participate in ICO projects. After careful development of the company's analysis. That is, before you invest in the company. I'm checking her out by any means. I correspond with administrators and developers. I analyze the company by its importance in the current time and relevance to the current conditions.
Activity: 247
October 11, 2018, 10:45:45 PM
Well if your asking me if I have already make money from ICO then my answer for you is certainly... Yes, I have already make a lot of money from ICO and that was 1 year ago during the time when most of ICOs are legit unlike now that there are lots of fraud ICO which only meant to scam their investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 11, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
I have made money in ICO than I have made in other cryptocurrency activities through out of last year. This year has been different and and the outcome of many ICO has been negative. I hope ICO will do well like it did last year.
Activity: 503
October 11, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
I don't invest in ICO but i joined bounty campaigns during Initial coin offering.
You can also make money by participating in campaigns not by just investing.
Pages:
Jump to: