Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 11. (Read 5543 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I do invest in some ICO, to be specific 5 ICOs. I made loses, but i made more money than loses there. I remember I invested an amount of $500 and it became 1000$ in a span of 2 months. You just need to read and understand and if you believe in the ICO, trust in their process and HOLD.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:21:07 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Of course I can be considered a whole year invested in ico only it was in 2017 , in the same year I refrained from investing only in 3 projects and one gave a good profit
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 11, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
Of course i did (not this year of course)

But i also made some loss too (this year definetly)

It is all about choosing a good project and how the market is.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 11, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
Yes, we try, work for months to earn new tokens. However, the ICO teams have now invented a new form of fraud in order not to pay off the tokens earned by bounty hunters. After the end of the ICO, they unexpectedly, without prior notice, announce the KYC audit and impose such requirements that cannot be fulfilled taking into account the peculiarities of the national legislation or come up with other reasons for refusal.
Activity: 268
November 11, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
Yes, I often received a big benefit due to participation in various promising ICOs with good development potential in the future. I am fully confident in the excellent potential of this market with the possibility of obtaining large profits. But you should always remember about the high risks - not every ICO has sufficient development potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
I participated in the ico in the second half of 2017. and the coins I got really shot and gave me a profit. but since then, a lot of things have changed, the market has fallen, there are more scams. now I invest in some, but before that very long and carefully study.
Activity: 668
DogData
November 10, 2018, 05:44:18 AM
I participate in the bounty, and receive the token-ico project free. Investing in ico is a huge risk!

risk is big, but income is also quite large in my opinion. so we don't underestimate everything about ICO. even though conditions are currently deteriorating, over time it will increase.
Activity: 308
November 10, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
I continue to regularly invest my money to participate in various promising ICOs. Even in the context of the global decline of the crypto market, fraudulent and failing ICOs, anyway, investments in this direction allow me to get a steady income, some coins have shown their growth x10 and x20.
Rangers Protocol
November 10, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
I still don't make money from ICO due to not enough money to invest. I'm simply doing bounty responsibility and participating thinkin to have a better reward from my hard work. Still waiting and hoping for the right time and I am excited to have a decent earnings because I have plan to feed the unfortunate children whether you believe me or not.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 10, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
Its too hard to make a money now from ICO cause everday i think a new coin/token was born. and to find the Good ICO right now is too hard. So i better invest in top altcoin that choose the ICO. cause invest in ICO is very risky now.
now investors in ico are starting to decrease since so many ico who have no responsibility for investors or participants include delaying entering the exchange, until late distribution. this is a problem. I think the move to switch investments in top coins has the potential to be the best step rather than risking money for ico who don't have clarity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
Its too hard to make a money now from ICO cause everday i think a new coin/token was born. and to find the Good ICO right now is too hard. So i better invest in top altcoin that choose the ICO. cause invest in ICO is very risky now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
I participate in the bounty, and receive the token-ico project free. Investing in ico is a huge risk!
Activity: 786
November 09, 2018, 09:40:23 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Based on experienced yes, of course in the sense that ICO offered the low price per token, but talking how much is just a little portion of my profits in daily trading, ICO's nowadays are not that best compared to last year, this year was the worst year for ICO industry, scams are everywhere, so i am not investing so much on it. I would still suggest on daily trading rather than investing in ICO's and then barking for the wrong hope that you could earn big profits.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
Of course yes.
I've made money from different ICOs, not that much though, but at least I should have made nothing less than $3000 on ICOs everywhere since I joined a year ago.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 06:05:39 AM
Just invest at presale stage and then sell right after this token be listed at big exchange. You can make a nice profit in a short period of time!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 09, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
Of course, I think even though there are too many frauds that many people have produced from ico. they can get maximum results from ico or take part in the bounty campaign currently available. this is very beneficial for many people
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 09, 2018, 05:38:56 AM
Yes in some instances i have join 2 ICO's for the record and i earned a minimal profit from it. Because im join in the early period when the bonuses are still intact. Im still believe that there is still honest ICO's out there, Its true that token Offerings are associated with risk but you can minimized it by simply vigilant when investing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

Indeed, it is really happened that we can get profit in any of the bounty ico project. In fact, I earned a lot in different ico's before, then I tried to

invest in it only once mate, and mostly are came from the bounty rewards payment into my wallet.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
There was a time when I was very easy to earn money from ICO, and really earned a lot and quickly from it. However, now it takes me a lot of time to analyze and make the decision whether or not to invest in an ICO project.
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 05:22:38 AM
there are two ways you can do it. first you become an investor and benefit from your investment. but there are also other ways to follow the bounty to get tokens from your work. don't need big capital.
Pages:
Jump to: