Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 12. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 05:20:10 AM
I was make invest in ICO last year, and i will do it if i find solid and legit project. ICO investment is good way to make high profit but since crypto market in bearish trend that also make impact with demand of ICO, so for now i quit for while from ICO. I want ICO market to be regulated just like IPO to avoid fraud so ICO investment will be less risk and has more potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 09, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
Yes I've made money on ICO. It was credits and pundix that gave me high ROI.
Since that time I can't find worthy ICO to invest my funds.

The ICO I think now should not invest in because they are quite risky at present, ICOs are considered potential, but I find that the current tokens value after the exchange will be valid. reduce more.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
In theory it is simple to make money from ICO, buy at token sale stage at low price, waiting, sell at high price when token is listed on crypto exchange. But in realistic it is not easy like that, there are many scam ICO, many unquality ICO, its token will never get listed on exchange or you even are not received your token.
Yes, actually it's not as easy as imagined. especially this year it is very difficult to get profits from the ICO. because now ICO is dominated by fraudsters who only want our money. In addition, market conditions also do not support so many ICOs not achieving sales targets. so it's not easy to profit when investing in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 09, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
The best strategy at the moment is to wait until the token will be live on exchanges. Unfortunately, due to the current market conditions, every ICO is losing its price after the first listing. Just wait and by for the cheaper price than the ICO price.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
I am making money from ICO by joining airdrop and bounty campaign. It may be the easiest way to make money with ICO.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Yes I've made money on ICO. It was credits and pundix that gave me high ROI.
Since that time I can't find worthy ICO to invest my funds.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 09, 2018, 04:38:10 AM
In theory it is simple to make money from ICO, buy at token sale stage at low price, waiting, sell at high price when token is listed on crypto exchange. But in realistic it is not easy like that, there are many scam ICO, many unquality ICO, its token will never get listed on exchange or you even are not received your token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 09, 2018, 04:34:47 AM
I like ICOs, and I also invest in them. But lately, not as often as earlier, and only TOP ICOs, because ICO investment in the last couple of months not as profitable, as last year. Also, I try to get in the pre-sale, so I get more tokens for the same amount of money.
Activity: 827
November 09, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
I have already produced about 30% of the money I use in Iico investments. I see the potential of ico is very good and select ico selectively before following it so the money I have made quickly.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
until now i only invested time in some free airdrop campaigns but never invested money in a n ICO.
its very risky to invest in any ICO i guess !

regards
Currently, if the investment in ICO the more losses, should not, now the market only some bounty hunters trading, investors almost no longer want to participate in this market, hard to be able to be profitable.
Activity: 322
November 09, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

From my own experience, I can state with confidence that participation in promising ICOs can indeed be a profitable and useful solution. But for the time being I have enough average results and successes. Although many of my friends were able to make the right investments and get an income of x50 - such a success motivates me.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 05, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
until now i only invested time in some free airdrop campaigns but never invested money in a n ICO.
its very risky to invest in any ICO i guess !

regards
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
I invested in ICOs when I got to know cryptocurrency and I made lots of fund from it. Especially on Electroneum and Storiqa. These are the 2 ICOs I made lots of funds when the value of the coin was high.
Activity: 602
November 05, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
Investments that were previously were all the same really profitable, because investing in projects all the same previously gave serious opportunities because the old opportunities gave good interest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 05, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
Still (in time of many fakes ICOs and market crisis ) many people including me are making money from ICO, some traders are making money by investing in ICO or some like me participate in bounty campaigns to get some rewards in the form of tokens. I usually participate in signature and blogs/article campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
November 05, 2018, 12:50:26 PM
I have made money in few ICO i participated in but am yet to in many of them. I made money in Digitex and electroneum ICO

YEAH ! HAHA
Me too, i made money in electroneum and got 10x profit
In digitex the same things came to me i got almost 25X PROFIT
i think,participated on ico projects we need carefully, do own research,look the team,project,whitepaper,roadmap,etc.
if we choose the right ico is so easy to get profit.
Activity: 532
November 05, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
I invest only in promising ICO on my mind. After the end of ICO and placing a token on an exchange - you can sell them or hold for better times. I prefer to hold if I really believe in the project.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
Hey guys! I came across this really awesome ICO, great team behind it as well - meet them at a couple of events. I heard they recently launched a pre-sale with 5% bonus. Check them out! www.nexxo.ioHey guys! I came across this really awesome ICO, great team behind it as well - meet them at a couple of events. I heard they recently launched a pre-sale with 5% bonus. Check them out! www.nexxo.io
Activity: 493
November 05, 2018, 02:45:47 AM
I have never invested in ICO because it is very risky. because now many ICOs are scam. but I've been paid for working on an ICO campaign project. and I usually sell ICO tokens directly after payment. because if I hold the ICO token I think it's a loss because most ICO tokens can't last long and eventually many crash. it's better to invest in altcoins that already have large capitalization and have lasted a long time. if you want to get money from the ICO you should take part in a bounty campaign instead of investing.
Activity: 314
November 05, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
I earned a better amount of profit in investing my money in ICO's last year and I think is a good way to invest our money through it with a careful of choosing the right currency to invest our money. Not all ICO's are legit and can make your investments grow in a bigger amount of profit that's why it's up to the person on how he will handle it.
Pages:
Jump to: