Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you make money from ICO? - page 13. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 02:38:25 AM
Yes, i made some profits through the ICO investment but you need to wait more than 6 months in order to make a profit. But for that, you need to choose potential which has a huge capability to lead the market with the developments they do like Pundix.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
I have made money from ICO. About $ 200 of my profits I get from investing in ICO. All cannot be predicted if there will be a profit or not. So enjoy all the processes. Maybe in the future I will be even more if I find good ICO like Karatcoin.
Activity: 348
November 05, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
I don't expect much at this year's ico, everything looks not so good. because ico investment now has to wait very long to get a profit. many ico tokens that are even far from the price of ico when entering the market, it makes investment decline and we as investors will receive losses.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
When I was in the bull market in 2017, I earned a lot of money from ICO; in 2018, the market was not very good, I didn’t make any money, I hope the bull market is coming soon.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
I do not think that thousands of investors just donate money to the development team and don’t want to make a profit. Making money on investment in ICO is possible and there are many examples, but you have to choose a project very carefully. You risk money.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
November 04, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
Hmm, i already invest on ico, and yeah i got a profit from it and you will got some experience while through it. Like the price is when launch at market is underrated and everyone disappointed by that, but after that the price is rise. So i think not to worry about ico.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
November 04, 2018, 04:47:53 PM
ICOs are worth investing on. I see it like buying shares from company then resell at a better price but the instability in ICO after completion of sales and the value thereafter poses as a problem and scare investors away. i have invested in about 3 ICO now but the coins are falling so much that i am hoping and praying that things turn up fine to afford regret.
Activity: 308
November 04, 2018, 04:35:57 PM
An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
About six months ago, I invested a significant share of my balance in various projects. And I regretted it, since not one of them has yet met my expectations.
Activity: 645
November 04, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
I have made money in few ICO i participated in but am yet to in many of them. I made money in Digitex and electroneum ICO
Activity: 286
November 04, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
No, currently I am loosing a lot. All of my tokens lost 90% of its value. For example Fintrux I bought for 2000USD and now it worth only 180USD.
So, should I wait more?  Grin
If you sell the coins then you would officially lose that money. You should not stop investing in the ICO's.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
No, currently I am loosing a lot. All of my tokens lost 90% of its value. For example Fintrux I bought for 2000USD and now it worth only 180USD.

I have the same with other tokens! I now select ICO projects that I like and when I go to the stock exchange I buy 10 times more tokens!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
In general, I do not see the point of investing in ICO if, when entering the stock exchange, a token or a coin falls in value by 3-10 times! Sense then invest if you can buy cheaper and more when you go to the exchange?
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 04, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

Definitely I don't invest on ICOs I just go ahead to promote their projects. That's in Bounties running and AirDrops. But if I get to know that it is a good and a promising project I will put in my money at the initial stage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
November 04, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
now it is very hard to earn something, many projects are fail, also too much scam last time, so really hard days for crypto now
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
November 04, 2018, 04:04:50 PM
Better be careful joining an ICO. As i said most of them are scams.Only in 2018, most projects ico RIP ~ 80%  +   the same is with the new coins this year MN/POS
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 04, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
I didint earn any money yet from ICOS. I am only joining airdrops and bounties. Airdrops and bounties are enough for me because i dont want to invest money. I dont have anymoney. I am here because i love crypto communities and i love the funny chattings in telegram. Also i like to follow new technologies about blockchain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
AFAIK as I know ICO provide risky investment compare altcoin trading but it's provide more profit if you're choosing great ICO.
Anyway I'm invest on my first ICO , Pundi, with 1 ETH so hopefully I can made profit from it

You seem lucky to get a profit. And I only once invested in ICO A2B Direct and this project did not collect softcap and did not pay me back my Ethereum. So I now prefer earn tokens on bounty and airdrops.
in my opinion, only Bounty campaigns remained more or less profitable or less risky to earn a cryptocurrency. As long as there are fraudulent projects on the ico market, this business is in a dangerous position.
Activity: 560
November 04, 2018, 03:49:26 PM
i made money from some icos like dock, policypal. but there were also many cases that i lost money. i lost so much money investing primalbase project. it was my biggest mistake in crypto market.
The fact is that it is very difficult to identify a promising and not fraudulent project. Especially this complexity increases with the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
November 03, 2018, 02:24:25 PM
That's what I do : I invest in those iCO projects that , in my opinion, after the release of their coins - will bring me a good profit . This is the meaning of investing in iCO . Only to subsequently make a good profit from the rise in the price of coins
Pages:
Jump to: