Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode? - page 2. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 09, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
I tried once by getting an amazon server and setting everything up.  It was for the Sub1X coin.  Once I got it all set up there was a huge mix up at one of the exchanges and they had to fork the coin.  I just turned it all off at that point.  If I ever do a masternode again it will have to be for a high quality and well touted coin. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
bump
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
August 28, 2018, 10:15:36 PM
bump
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:38:47 PM
Master node is proof of stake and its interesting for many peoples. Most people interesting on master node because what we need require is locking minimal amount of coin and getting reward and dont have to buying expensive device to mine the coin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:01:38 PM
Not yet but rather I'm intrigued. I have observed a few instructional exercises about it regardless i'm making sense of and computing the hazard that I'm taking.
What I've discovered is the point at which you can pick a decent coin that has a genuine ROI and great volume, you'll make easy revenue.
Additionally everything relies upon the amount you will contribute and it isn't so much that simple as others considering, there are some shabby capital yet returns are too low, the higher the more noteworthy return however higher hazard as well.

Activity: 41
August 14, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Am really curious about there functions am not all that a tech guy
But with some basic explanation I'd get a hang of it
Who would enlighten me?
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
August 12, 2018, 05:56:14 PM
Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

There and ongoin piramidal scheme calle the trusted nodes that allows you to buy a key and get proft from future investors. It could be similar to a masternode in a way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
I have been sitting on the forum for a long time and oddly enough, I still do not know what master node is. Tell us in a nutshell what it is? All I know is that you can make money off of it.
Activity: 209
August 12, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
bump
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
I'v generally lived masternides for long now however I'v not possessed the capacity to procure one in view of the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have room schedule-wise to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The critical thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet shoddy and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well
August 09, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
I'v generally lived masternides for long now yet I'v not possessed the capacity to procure one as a result of the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The critical thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet shabby and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well

You can have our help with the setup of masternodes
brand new
Activity: 0
many people are interested but do not know how.
Activity: 46
August 05, 2018, 11:52:43 PM
I'v generally lived masternides for long now yet I'v not possessed the capacity to procure one as a result of the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The critical thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet shabby and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well
Activity: 38
August 05, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
I have been continually getting breeze of this masternode and its setup and burning through cash to setup and furthermore month to month membership, I did login to the site however I an am as yet attempting to see how it functions. how would I become more acquainted with it better.
Activity: 16
I have setup a few Fantasy Gold masternodes https://fantasygold.io/.

With the guide they have made, it's very easy: https://github.com/FantasyGold/FGC-MN-Install

The install script is almost automatically, just paste in 1 line of code in Putty, and thats it. And if you still can'f figure it out yourself, then you can always ask for help in discord.

So even if you have almost no technical skills, i'm sure you can set it up.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

From what i am read, master node is more easier than building mining rig. I am interested on master node because its more easy can reducing a lot cost than mining. Many coin in market using master node and its our opportunity earning coin by staking
Activity: 46
no, yet I believe it's not hard to make it simply take after the guideline and all will be okay good fortunes and make a point to pick the privilege masternode brother alot of them are trick
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
Not really but i kind of imagine it to be seamless as each tokens will have a lay-out plan to set it up after the wallet download, anyway, I may be wrong.will check it out
Not really but i kind of imagine it to be seamless as each tokens will have a lay-out plan to set it up after the wallet download, anyway, I may be wrong.will check it out

What do you mean exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: