Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode? - page 7. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.

that is why the Crypto Dragons will help them out with their Masternode Setup!  SetupMasternodes.com

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.
SetupMasternodes.com
We are getting a lot of questions coming into our telegram chat.

Join us! https://t.me/setupmasternodes

Activity: 196
keep the feedback coming folks

Agreed. Would love to hear would everyone thinks.
SetupMasternodes.com
keep the feedback coming folks
I'v always lived masternides for long now but I'v not been able to acquire one because of the coins MN that I really like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have time to setup the MN. Anyways masternodes are good source of passive income. The important thing is to buy when the coin is still cheap and has not pumped or buy when it has dumped  wey well

There's a pretty wide range in the prices of Masternodes. I agree some are crazy expensive, but there are some good masternodes that are affordable too. You can find all the Masternode coins here >>> masternodes.online
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
The #1 feedback we hear is that it takes a lot of work. does others feel this way?
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
I'v always lived masternides for long now but I'v not been able to acquire one because of the coins MN that I really like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have time to setup the MN. Anyways masternodes are good source of passive income. The important thing is to buy when the coin is still cheap and has not pumped or buy when it has dumped  wey well
ive never tried this before.. but im interested in knowing what its about.. like how much can one earn from it?? and is it worth the hustle

I believe it's worth the setup process. Masternodes have a lot of opportunity to prevelant in the future with features like decentralized governance, instant transactions, private transactions, and mining coins without the hardware costs.

The return on investment depends on which coin you choose to set up a Masternode for. You can see all the Masternode coins here: masternodes.online

If you need help setting up a Masternode there's a helpful service you can try here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738

Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
No im not tried  but i hear about that very much and i think in future i try,first i hear about masternode from tierion  project its most promising masternode where i get i think...what u think about tierion masternode?
Activity: 224
ive never tried this before.. but im interested in knowing what its about.. like how much can one earn from it?? and is it worth the hustle
SetupMasternodes.com
bump
Planning to, but will ask a pro to do it for me.

What pro? Setupmasternodes.com?
SetupMasternodes.com
Personally, I have never tried a master node because of the cost of my wallet. I read some articles that say the master node is worthy of use in many cases. And I also do not know much about the methods and settings, but I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it's something I can be interested in, in the future.

this seems to be the most common reason
Activity: 168
Personally, I have never tried a master node because of the cost of my wallet. I read some articles that say the master node is worthy of use in many cases. And I also do not know much about the methods and settings, but I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it's something I can be interested in, in the future.

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Planning to, but will ask a pro to do it for me.
Activity: 209
I've set up a few they can be pretty lucrative, if you link into the right one. Most of the decent ones have a good guide as well as a lot of community support for setting them up. Just a word of caution, either buy early set up a few then dump them or be patient and wait until they stabilize then buy your node. Do your research check Team,community,liquidity and github(to see if the dev is/has been part of any other scam coins). Dont be afraid to try setting one up think of it as another way to make income from crypto.   

What coins have you tried?  Thanks for following up with some input about the different parts of researching a masternode coin
I have never tried it for the first and I don't really know much about masternode and it's setting up, I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it is something I can be interested in, in the future.

Yeah it's really something you should look into. There's TONS of opportunity with Masternode coins and earning passive income by running one isn't bad either  Wink

If you need guidance or help learning how to set up Masternode this is a great service that can help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Pages:
Jump to: