Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode? - page 5. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Not yet but I'm interested. I have watched some tutorials about it and I'm still figuring out and calculating the risk that I'm taking.
What I've learned is when you are able to choose a good coin that has a legit ROI and good volume, you'll make passive income.
Also it all depends on how much you are going to invest and it's not that easy as others thinking, there are some cheap capital but returns are too low, the higher the greater return but higher risk too.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
i have been constantly getting wind of this masternode and its setup and spending money to setup and also monthly subscription, i did login to the website but i a am still trying to understand how it works. how do i get to know it better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
This theme is real actual for me because I don't have a big capital for investments in special equipment. This possibility gives a people such as me to mining different altcoins near free. I want to receive a detailing instruction about next using this variant of mining.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

It is quite easy to set up a masternode. I have four running. I checked out your site but it is quite expensive for me. What I need is just cheap hosting servers. By the way I run all my masternodes from my home machine.

Take a look at setupmasternodes.com! They provide masternode hosting.
Lately, I'm more and more interested in masternodes. This is a very interesting feature for mining without equipment

Take a look at setupmasternodes.com if you need help setting up your Masternode or if you want them to take care of your masternode for you whil you still earn the rewards.
Activity: 224
Lately, I'm more and more interested in masternodes. This is a very interesting feature for mining without equipment
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Masternode is a new way taken by some circles to gain satisfactory results in obtaining digital coins. By way of masternode people will get an abundant advantage.
Most recently, Harvestcoin, which opened the masternode service for digital coin collectors. In this article I will inform you about the basic guidelines on how to install a method for HarvestCoin.
Open and run HARVEST wallet for the first time. In the lower left corner of the user's wallet, you'll see "Synchronizing with network" and other sync messages every time you open Wallet. If there is a problem synced, there may be the word "No Block Source Available". If this happens, simply close and reopen the wallet until it is synchronized.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

It is quite easy to set up a masternode. I have four running. I checked out your site but it is quite expensive for me. What I need is just cheap hosting servers. By the way I run all my masternodes from my home machine.
There are some masternodes guides by @Marsmensch (on twitter), you can google search for them, they are free. Really good info.

Have you used them to set up Masternodes already?
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
There are some masternodes guides by @Marsmensch (on twitter), you can google search for them, they are free. Really good info.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Yes, I have successfully set up a few masternodes. There are guides contributed by the community around for the quite a number of projects and it is easy to follow. It take an hour or two but the experience was fun and satisfying after I managed to set up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
no, but i think it's not very hard to make it just follow the instruction and all will be alright good luck and make sure to pick the right masternode bro alot of them are scam
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Not at all. I am no interested in projects that have masternodes because I believe that these coins are scams. They offer masternodes because they are trying to get people to buy a lot of the coins at a time which means more money for them. i don't trust them.

Not all are scams... If you do your research you can find solid masternode projects like DASH, zcoin, pivx, zcoin qbic, innova, and smartcash
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
Yes I have tried on setting up a masternode and it was easy, you just need to follow up the instructions given and you are good to go. Furthermore, before you setup masternode, you needed this two: buy the amount of the required masternode. You must buy the specific exact amount required to set up the masternode. It really cost a fortune to gather huge amount of coin, just to setup masternode. But in return, you get a good ROI. Just make sure to choose the legit coin. And second, is you need to purchase a monthly vps worth 5$, you needed this to keep your masternode up and running in a virtual server 24/7 rather than running it on your personal computer. In just 5$ you can surely gain profit without using too much electricity bill and internet connectivity in your house.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Not at all. I am no interested in projects that have masternodes because I believe that these coins are scams. They offer masternodes because they are trying to get people to buy a lot of the coins at a time which means more money for them. i don't trust them.
I had troubles but I solved them. I think install masternode is not a hard but problem with size. Need some solutions for blocksize or blockchain size or size for masternode.

Interesting. Glad you solved those problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I had troubles but I solved them. I think install masternode is not a hard but problem with size. Need some solutions for blocksize or blockchain size or size for masternode.
I am interested in masternodes for sure, some of my coinshave that possibility and feature, but because of I am not very knowledgeable on crypto, still want to know more.

Join the Setup Masternodes Telegram!

You can ask questions any questions you like.

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Pages:
Jump to: