Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode? - page 4. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I was only making a small researches about it, I`m not thinking that I am skillful enough to make it my way, or to adjust it somehow, leave it for professionals Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
It has been long overdue! We created our first animated video and published it on the site.

It provides quick overview of our services and objectives for those looking to Setup their masternodes.

Your feedback is welcome! Please visit the link below and click the video to play it

SetupMasternodes.com
Maternode is very popular as of these days many people are engage ith it but I never tried this because I am lack of time which gives me limitation to explore something in cryptocurrency.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! They can set up your masternode for you. All you gotta do is the research and choose which coin you want a masternode for.
This is a very good and professional service, I feel secure when using the service here. I will study more about this and if need be then I will contact setupmasternode. Wish your project succeed.

Thanks for the kind works and wishes! we appreciate value added words from the community like this! It truly motivates us.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

I have not heard about Setupmasternodes.com but I know that it is a technical challenge to setup a masternode and if you have limited knowledge or struggle to setup a VPN server than it's probably not for you. On top you need to do some larger upfront investment as you can only setup a masternode if you have sufficient coins to your disposal.
Activity: 280
Maternode is very popular as of these days many people are engage ith it but I never tried this because I am lack of time which gives me limitation to explore something in cryptocurrency.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! They can set up your masternode for you. All you gotta do is the research and choose which coin you want a masternode for.
This is a very good and professional service, I feel secure when using the service here. I will study more about this and if need be then I will contact setupmasternode. Wish your project succeed.
SetupMasternodes.com
I did try, but I think it is too hard and dangerous for people who did not know anything yet. not too hard, but definitely not easy for everyone. specially when you're dealing with big amount of money.
so I did not try it again anymore.

Hey, if you need help setting up another masternode, check out setupmasternodes.com. They've got some great support.

How SetupMasternodes Helps:
  • Troubleshooting
  • Regular Updates
  • Supporting Community
  • Setup and/or VPS Hosting
  • Linux VPS Support
Activity: 196
I did try, but I think it is too hard and dangerous for people who did not know anything yet. not too hard, but definitely not easy for everyone. specially when you're dealing with big amount of money.
so I did not try it again anymore.

Hey, if you need help setting up another masternode, check out setupmasternodes.com. They've got some great support.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Setting up a masternode inquires a lot of skills to be mastering by a one person. Free Tutorials are only in reach of professionals and researchers. As this thread can't help all the interested users as it requires a minimum of knowledge background. Running a masternode without controlling the basics as old prfessionals can make you an easy victim for scammers. This is what i understand while reading compliants of many beginners in mining environment.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
These kind of fashion are also caring emblematizing the masternode community. Thank you emblematizing sharing.
Activity: 336
Let me know your experiences with Masternodes!
Not yet but I'm interested. I have watched some tutorials about it and I'm still figuring out and calculating the risk that I'm taking.
What I've learned is when you are able to choose a good coin that has a legit ROI and good volume, you'll make passive income.
Also it all depends on how much you are going to invest and it's not that easy as others thinking, there are some cheap capital but returns are too low, the higher the greater return but higher risk too.

I agree. Doing the proper research is definitely important. Crypto-coinz.net has a Masternode calculator that you can do some great research on. Also, if you need help setting up the Masternode, setupmasternodes.com is pretty helpful with some great reviews.
I have learned too that these calculators number are varying it's result so from time to time the value of profit will depends on the coins value.
Thanks for giving that link, do you have some set up of masternodes right now? how many of it?
Setting up masternodes isn't free too right? I've seen a youtuber that is offering that service so it's also part of something that everyone can earn by helping.

I do have some masternodes myself. The only costs to set up a masternode yourself is a monthly VPS and you need to buy the collateral coins necessary for the specific masternode you want to set up. The monthly VPS typically only costs about $5/month if you get it from DigitalOcean or Vultr. They can be difficult to set up however. That's why setupmasternodes.com has 3 different services. 1. They teach you how to set up the masternode. 2. They set up the masternode for you and then let you take care of it. 3. They host the masternode for you. Could you send me the link to that youtuber?
That's great, I'm still learning about it and it looks profitable as you have set up on your own. I have check that website you've given and I'm still thinking about it.
I've learned something new about today that there's a need for VPS and it's only cost that cheap.
The one that I watched was higher than that but there's no difference from your explanation to his, thanks for sharing!

No problem! Let me know if you have any more questions or need help with research.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Not yet but I'm interested. I have watched some tutorials about it and I'm still figuring out and calculating the risk that I'm taking.
What I've learned is when you are able to choose a good coin that has a legit ROI and good volume, you'll make passive income.
Also it all depends on how much you are going to invest and it's not that easy as others thinking, there are some cheap capital but returns are too low, the higher the greater return but higher risk too.

I agree. Doing the proper research is definitely important. Crypto-coinz.net has a Masternode calculator that you can do some great research on. Also, if you need help setting up the Masternode, setupmasternodes.com is pretty helpful with some great reviews.
I have learned too that these calculators number are varying it's result so from time to time the value of profit will depends on the coins value.
Thanks for giving that link, do you have some set up of masternodes right now? how many of it?
Setting up masternodes isn't free too right? I've seen a youtuber that is offering that service so it's also part of something that everyone can earn by helping.

I do have some masternodes myself. The only costs to set up a masternode yourself is a monthly VPS and you need to buy the collateral coins necessary for the specific masternode you want to set up. The monthly VPS typically only costs about $5/month if you get it from DigitalOcean or Vultr. They can be difficult to set up however. That's why setupmasternodes.com has 3 different services. 1. They teach you how to set up the masternode. 2. They set up the masternode for you and then let you take care of it. 3. They host the masternode for you. Could you send me the link to that youtuber?
That's great, I'm still learning about it and it looks profitable as you have set up on your own. I have check that website you've given and I'm still thinking about it.
I've learned something new about today that there's a need for VPS and it's only cost that cheap.
The one that I watched was higher than that but there's no difference from your explanation to his, thanks for sharing!
SetupMasternodes.com
Awesome convos happening here

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
I have set up twelve secure nodes for ZenCash. It's not exactly a masternode but it has the same purpose and it receives payments the same way. I have been pleased with the results so far and it's easy to manage.
Pages:
Jump to: