Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode? - page 3. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'v generally lived masternides for long now however I'v not possessed the capacity to secure one due to the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The essential thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet modest and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well

They are plenty of decent MN projects that aren't crazy expensive. You can see a whole list of them here: crypto-coinz.net/master-node-calculator/. Also, if you ever need someone to set up a MN for you, setupmasternodes.com is fantastic service that will finsish the set up in only 1-2 hours.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'v generally lived masternides for long now however I'v not possessed the capacity to secure one due to the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The essential thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet modest and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
No, I havent tried it yet, but as far as I see, many people are considering every project that has it, as an alpha project, lol. It is an instant +10 to trust, and investings.

Which projects are you looking at thus far?
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
No, I havent tried it yet, but as far as I see, many people are considering every project that has it, as an alpha project, lol. It is an instant +10 to trust, and investings.
SetupMasternodes.com
personally i ilk to attempt and commerce masternodes cryptocurrency but did not proved to locale up a masternodes, because in my judgment trading is extended bankable so locale up a masternodes mate

Which kind of Commerce?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
I already tried setting up masternodes before and it's not hard if you follow the steps provided by the team. The thing is it seems like the price of masternode coin isn't that good right now, the good thing is i set it up last year when the price is quite cheap and it need almost a year until i break even.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
personally i ilk to attempt and commerce masternodes cryptocurrency but did not proved to locale up a masternodes, because in my judgment trading is extended bankable so locale up a masternodes mate
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
Yeah, can be daunting to setup a masternode if you're not proficient with computers, those new masternode services look ok
SetupMasternodes.com
SetupMasternodes.com
Sorry! I can't find masternode on telegram. Is it safe? Can you send me a telegram link? I wanna find out how it works.

t.me/setupmasternode
SetupMasternodes.com
It has been long overdue! We created our first animated video and published it on the site.

It provides quick overview of our services and objectives for those looking to Setup their masternodes.

Your feedback is welcome! Please visit the link below and click the video to play it

bump date
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Sorry! I can't find masternode on telegram. Is it safe? Can you send me a telegram link? I wanna find out how it works.
SetupMasternodes.com
updates
I did look into it at one point but found that
A) I missed the boat with all the legitimate looking coins which now require thousands to invest before being eligible with the amount of tokens required
B) A ton of shitcoins had sprung up offering masternodes with no other benefit to the currency and was just a scam praying on people being interested in masternodes

There's still some decent masternode projects like innova, qbic, smartcash, and more that are affordable. You can find all the masternode coins on masternodes.online
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I did look into it at one point but found that
A) I missed the boat with all the legitimate looking coins which now require thousands to invest before being eligible with the amount of tokens required
B) A ton of shitcoins had sprung up offering masternodes with no other benefit to the currency and was just a scam praying on people being interested in masternodes
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Yes I did. There are usually instructions on setting up masternode. Sometimes, I encounter some problems but the community will normally help to solve the problems.
Let me know your experience!
yet and it seems that I am not interested in setting masternode because I am sure it will be very complicated and will require a lot of energy to think.

Setupmasternodes.com can set up the masternode for you without having to trust them with your coins.
There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.

Excatly. Setupmasternodes.com teaches you how to set up the VPS for a Masternode by yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
yet and it seems that I am not interested in setting masternode because I am sure it will be very complicated and will require a lot of energy to think.
Pages:
Jump to: