Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode? - page 6. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 18
 I am interested in masternodes for sure, some of my coinshave that possibility and feature, but because of I am not very knowledgeable on crypto, still want to know more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
bump up the volume

yes would love to hear what people think
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
bump up the volume
let us know!
SetupMasternodes.com
bump
new announcements coming

Exciting stuff!
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
new announcements coming
I've never tried, but I really want to. What do you think about solaris masternode? It is not that expensive and futhermore solaris coin is currently on low price level, so price for masternode is reasonable and price for coin has potential for growth

True. You can find all the masternode coins here: masternodes.online
we are open to look at other coins
SetupMasternodes.com
I've never tried, but I really want to. What do you think about solaris masternode? It is not that expensive and futhermore solaris coin is currently on low price level, so price for masternode is reasonable and price for coin has potential for growth

I think Solaris has some potential long term because of their dev team. We still have not considered supporting it yet. We'll check it out some more
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Yes, I have setup some masternodes in the last months. It was a pain every time, because most guides are not very well and you need to have good Unix skills.

Masternodes I am running: Innova (2x) and SMART (1x).

Interesting. Have you taken a look at this thread? >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setupmasternodescom-diy-we-teach-you-linux-and-how-to-setup-your-mn-3213738
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes, I have setup some masternodes in the last months. It was a pain every time, because most guides are not very well and you need to have good Unix skills.

Masternodes I am running: Innova (2x) and SMART (1x).
many people are interested but do not know how.
I've tried setting up a Masternode, have you?
bump
Let us know about your experience!
SetupMasternodes.com
bump
There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.

I totally agree with you. Learning how to take care of their Masternode by yourself is crucial. That's why setupmasternodes.com is there to teach you.
Pages:
Jump to: