Pages:
Author

Topic: Healthy Diet - page 19. (Read 33553 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:37:37 AM
Now I'm used to eat oatmeal as an alternate for rice. And every dinner time, I only used to eat sandwiches.
Activity: 20
March 08, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.
I can't help myself eat snacks when I'm at work since they provide it.
Can you guys give me any tips, that would be so appreciated! Thanks

a healthy diet that does not make hunger is to feast drink water, starting early morning waking up drinking water 2 glasses of water, then before breakfast first take drinking water this will cause the food will not much enter the body, so also during lunch and night , at the time want to snack also priority first by drinking water.
Activity: 25
March 07, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
You must be careful of what you are eating and know what is good or bad.
Activity: 122
March 04, 2018, 07:25:25 PM
hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.

all back to yourself.
try to do the fast in order to restrain the lust
Activity: 29
March 04, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
We bitcoiners might not be able to tell about healthy diet. you better consult a dietician for this
Activity: 89
March 02, 2018, 11:15:22 PM
Its ok to have snacks once a day bit apart from it you should follow a diet having much protein and vitamins
Activity: 28
March 01, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
Eat fiber like veggies and fruits in the morning and something light and easy to digest in the evening. If you are trying to lose weight try intermittent fasting. Its choosing an eight hour window within twenty four hours where you will eat. then sixteen hours of having nothing just water or tea. This will allow your stomach to digest food properly as well as help you determine the difference between physical and mental hunger. I dont really know how it does it but I personally have been intermittent fasting for the past couple of months and it really helped me maintain my figure even with having minimal to no exercise at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 05:48:22 AM
You should sit down and write yourself a menu considering the calorie content of the dishes. Only you can make yourself a meal schedule. You do not have to write a lot of fried and harmful food. Also you must forget about soda!
Activity: 283
March 01, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
Here are some ways a safe diet without risk:
1. weigh it first
2. note the health of the body
3. always pay attention to your intake
4. always breakfast
5. drinking water
6. Note the nutritional intake
7. Get enough sleep
8. Avoid stress
9. consumption of green vegetables
10. Avoid high-calorie foods
11. discipline and consistency
12. consumption of pistachio nuts
13. Eat a body fat burner
14. reduce consumption of packaged foods
15. do not give up
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Discipline yourself, that is the best healthy diet tip. Don't fall to temptation and follow this steps.

1. Having enough sleep 8 hours maximum.
2. Mostly eat fruits and vegetable if possible.
3. Always take light breakfast and atleast 1 rice in the afternoon then you can just take fruits at dinner.
4. If you feel like you wanted junk foods, try to fight it or atleast just have a taste of it.
5. Don't stop your workout and never stress yourself (Be happy).
Activity: 193
February 27, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
cut down street foods and have junks made at home. Street junks have loads of fat than homemade junks and even clear also
Activity: 38
February 26, 2018, 11:06:19 PM
I am a gym freak and on a diet. I have one boiled egg in the morning followed by cereals and veggies
Activity: 67
February 14, 2018, 04:44:43 PM
I like Kölsch!!! Not many of you will know that German beer outta Cologne...tastyyyyy.
Activity: 89
February 13, 2018, 05:55:51 PM
Have a sound sleep; but not in the afternoon, but in night; Rest your body well as have a heavy excercise too, three days a week. Wake up in the morning and ta
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 10:55:32 PM
Not focus on what we eat, but focus on wahat we need based on balance nutrition and what kind activity we work on.
Mybe the importan thing we need is motivation and what goal we wants to achieve.
Activity: 39
February 11, 2018, 08:51:28 PM
Have less fatty foods like fish oil and ghee, butter; more proteinaceous foods like egg white, chicken etc and vitamins and minerals by taking green veggies an
Activity: 24
February 11, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
jogging every morning or night, and always eat 1 egg A day.
Activity: 154
February 11, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
I think you should not eat any fast carbohydrates and also try not to eat at night that's everything you need Grin
Activity: 47
February 11, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
Don't eat too much carbs. And if you eat carbs, take the slow ones (oatmeals, brown rice) Eat a lot of vegetables(at almost every meals). For snack, take fruits. Don't forget to drink a lot of water or green tea, it helps to regulate your appetite and it is good for your body.
Remember, the easiest way to eat well is to have only healthy foods at home but it is important to allow yourself cheatmeals sometimes like potpockets said.
Combine that with some workouts. After some times you will see results of your efforts. You will be proud of you and you will continue in that way Wink

I think focusing on your weight is a surefire way to set yourself up for failure and disappointment. Not allowing yourself to be happy until you reach your "goal weight" will screw with your head and emotions and do more harm than good. Just try to keep a healthy diet by eating veggie foods and saturday's workout.
Activity: 34
February 11, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
Avoid junk foods, soda, meat. Just eat fruits, vegetables and drink a lot of water. Sleep 8 hours a day and exercise. Don't stress yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: