Pages:
Author

Topic: Healthy Diet - page 32. (Read 33553 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2017, 08:35:12 PM
My tips for you is to exercise at east 3 times a day, It does not last long but atleast you can exercise your body in just a few minutes, your diet should be in balance, you eat vegetables and fruits.
Activity: 91
September 06, 2017, 07:00:24 PM
Check out Intermittent fasting. it is not a diet, it's a pattern of eating. It's a way of scheduling your meals so that you get the most out of them. Intermittent fasting doesn’t change what you eat, it changes when you eat.

Intermittent fasting is one of the simplest strategies for taking bad weight off while keeping good weight on because it requires very little behavior change. Do your own research and see if it could help.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
September 06, 2017, 06:51:18 PM
Fruits and vegetable will help to make you healthy. I also drink lemon juice to enhance my beauty and it is my way of loosing weight faster. I also avoid drinking cold water and soft drinks. I also avoid eating sweets like chocolates and ice cream.
Activity: 504
September 06, 2017, 06:20:23 PM
Sorry to tell you, but in order to have a pretty healthy diet, you have to cut out snacking sweets. Well you still can snack, but time it between major meals. Your eating routine must look like this: Breakfast - AM Snack - Lunch - PM Snack - Dinner. You should snack on whole wheat bread, turkey breast, lettuce and a slice of tomato. Breakfast will be your heaviest meal and start off with 2 eggs, bread, and a healthy source of fatless protein. It'll have the right amount of vitamins and protein. Cut chemical dependence too. This includes coffee and if you smoke, quit. Drink a lot of water before and after workout. Keep yourself hydrated. Finally, have enough sleep, 7-8 hours a day for a healthy adult.
Activity: 70
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
September 06, 2017, 05:20:04 PM
Depends what you are trying to accomplish with your workout. I take it you are planning to lose weight. In that case, cut down a LOT on carbs. Do cardio workouts. The best and most efficient weight loss routine is sprinting. Don't just run; sprint instead. I do 100 meter sprints where I go on a track and run 100 meters at 80% my max potential, then walk back on the track, then repeat. I started at 6 sets a day and now I'm up to 20.

Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
September 06, 2017, 04:55:57 PM
Fruits and vegetables. Whenever you eat, you have to intake fruits and vegetables so it will be first in your digestive track. When fruits and vegies are first in your digestive track they will clean your intestine. Of course you also need meat, milk and fish. You should avoid pork. Healthy diet will be best with exercise. Two to three times a week cardio exercise will be best. Papaya is a good choice for fruit. Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 04:25:56 PM
I've been practicing for a short time too, and perhaps I'm not the most specialized person to give advice. But I've read that you should eat more often and less each time.
Good to eat proteins, vitamins and off course you need carbohydrates. Avoid fat and sugar that's for sure.
Also you should remember that the place where you live influences your diet and is important for your organism stability.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 03:37:56 PM
Milk is a lie, it's praised due to economic incentives. The same goes for wheat / flour. It's cheap to create, its cheap to keep, it's cheap to make you eat it and think it's healthy as fcuk even though we've been eating it for only 3000 years or so
Activity: 378
September 06, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
one of healthy diet is runs within just two weeks and offers significant weight loss. The diet's only taboo is the consumption of salt and fried foods. In addition, healthy dieters must also balance his diet with regular exercise and drink eight glasses of water a day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
September 05, 2017, 11:21:58 AM
I am doing the Bulletproof diet and feel pretty great.

I think in the end everyone needs to try out, what works best for himself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
September 05, 2017, 10:34:19 AM
If you cannot/don't want cooking (normal food - health dishes) I can recommend you to order dishes for all day. There are many companies that construct your diet and delivery all dishes to you. For example, company will delivering at morning time dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. And you don't need to eat snacks because you know that you have of-full value ingestion.

Activity: 13
September 01, 2017, 04:30:06 AM
I guess just little carbohydrates just like reducing rice when you eat and more meat or vegetables then exercise daily that is the best diet to have.
Activity: 1
September 01, 2017, 02:35:39 AM
hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.
I can't help myself eat snacks when I'm at work since they provide it.
Can you guys give me any tips, that would be so appreciated! Thanks

Meal preparation is the answer to your problem to have a healthy lifestyle or diet.  Bring your own food to your office so you can not eat foods that's provided by you company.  Stop eating junk food. 
Activity: 27
September 01, 2017, 01:01:46 AM
discipline is all you needed. just eat the regular meals (pass on the snacks). full meal on breakfast and lunch and light meal at dinner. avoid too much carbohydrates eat more protein rich foods since you are working out.
I agree.Main to memorize one rule: Breakfast is the most important eating in the flow of day. However it is needed to eat many fats.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
A healthy diet for me is to eat whatever you want. Just make sure that everything that you eat will be in moderation. You can have your favorite dessert but in its serving size only. The ultimate guide that you will be needing is the Food pyramid for it contains all the kind of food that we eat and the proportion of it on your plate
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
August 31, 2017, 08:32:22 PM
Diet is not good itself. You Must so any sport with diet. Than you will have siz pack. And Health life 😍😇
Activity: 2
August 31, 2017, 08:27:46 PM
hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.

If you want a healthy diet, stop craving for sweet foods.  Lessen your intake of carbohydrates.  Track your macros. Eat fruits, meats, vegetables and fats.  If you think that the snacks available in your work is not healthy for you just don't eat it.  You have to fight your cravings for those kind of foods. 
Activity: 197
August 31, 2017, 07:25:10 PM
Eat more veggies and exercise more. Take some vitamins. Eat more fruits as well. Not sure if I'm qualified to give any advice, really.
Activity: 1
August 31, 2017, 07:05:30 PM

If you want to have a healthy diet start it with your kitchen.  Throw away all the processed food and start buying whole foods.  In that way you'll practice yourself to eat whole foods and you will stop eating unhealthy snacks available to your work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
August 31, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

What kind of snack? I prefer less carbs more fibrous meals. I dont eat meat so i need more intake of vegetables and legumes for protein supply. Fruits from time to time but i am in to more veggies. I don't softdrinks and other sugared claimed to be juice. I drink also plenty of water. I am slim but i am strong and healthy. I do exercise too and eat less in the night.   
Pages:
Jump to: