Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 18. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
Never and no one needs to listen to the choice of coins. Think, analyze and trust no one. This market is ruthless.
I would advise you to invest in BTC and ETH because of its excellent price and safety, because investing in bitcoin and Ethereum can invest in the long term and can for the future also be a good profit, if you invest in ICO it is very difficult to me because many of the scam and the risk is also great
Activity: 1
Merit: 18
March 22, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

All 3 are great choices! If you have to pick one, I'd suggest BTC, but I'd personally do a split between them as -
BTC - 50%
ETH - 30%
XMR - 20%
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
In the long term, I recommend you to buy Bitcoin for 30 - 40 percent of your amount. The remaining 60 percent buy Ethereum, NEO, ripple (maybe even some other altcoins). If you buy cryptocurrencies this way, it will be a pretty good and balanced wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:07:48 PM
I would not recommend investing, but try to earn crypto coins by taking part in bounty programs. Just choose a good project, otherwise your coins will cost a penny. Pay attention to the project in which I participate in the company's bounty signature https://effect.ai/! This project is sure to be successful and bring profit!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

I would not recommend you buying too many Ripple coins. Additionally, there are many other good cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. watch this video to pick the best ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SolRu8_5cLE
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 16, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Invest in all three coins. This is a very good and safe choice. And still, now is a great time to invest. Don't be afraid that the whole market is red. The fall will soon end and the growth will begin. Don't miss your chance. I guess the global trend change will occur after the G20 Summit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 16, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
Of these three coins, I would definitely choose the Ethereum, because the coin has recommended itself more than positive and I believe that the course will recover in the near future.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 09:57:50 AM
It is better to invest in stable crypto coins bitcoin and etherium, you are less risky than investing in altcoyins. The market is very unstable.
Activity: 182
March 16, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
Finance XRP x3-x10
Insurance IXT x50-x200
Realestate Propy x20-x100

This year and next year, the tokens used in real business will soar. Other than that it is a lose group.
The above three fields have high affinity with block chains, and development teams are reliable.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 16, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
First do your own research instead of relying on different crypto prediction sites, they can be helpful but not accurate.
Secondly diversify your investment, choose different coins with good reputation instead of buying only one coin.

BTC and ETH are the safe choices and the most reliable cryptocurrencies, to select other currencies you should need to analyse different aspects like market cap, history reputation etc. My suggestion is to check EOS.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 16, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
In my opinion the great investment is investing in main crypto if you are newbie. You can go long term on btc, eth !
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

BTC, ETH, and BCH are good coins to invest today. If you say coins like BTC are not suitable for investment, then I think all other coins are also not suitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 16, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
The best coin to invest on would still be Bitcoin because it's number 1 in the market cap and it is now in it's dip. Take this opportunity to invest on it before it go moon again.
Activity: 14
March 16, 2018, 09:07:51 AM
At the moment those famous coins are too expensive and the potential benefit is not very big.

I would choose alternative projects with their own Blockchain like Matrix AI or Tomochain.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
March 16, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
People all have different opinions thus depending on long term investments and project wise investments the best coin choice would be Ethereum. Ethereum provides great smart contracts that mostly ICOs nowadays use.
Monero is an open source cryptocurrency that has a focus on privacy, decentralization, and scalability. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.

Yes of course, its differs to your point of view. If it is for long term or for short term, and the only person you could trust is yourself. But the top investment for now is Bitcoin. It is on sale. Grab yours now!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
People all have different opinions thus depending on long term investments and project wise investments the best coin choice would be Ethereum. Ethereum provides great smart contracts that mostly ICOs nowadays use.
Monero is an open source cryptocurrency that has a focus on privacy, decentralization, and scalability. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
March 16, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

Things have changed a lot now. As we are in the big deep now it has given us lot of freedom to choose from different coins as they take the bloodbath. Every other morning the crypto currencies are going down which means everyday that much profit can be taken when these coins will start moving up once again. What I believe is, you trust the crypto, put some bucks in nice portfolio spreader across Top #10 CMC coins and wait and watch for the market to grow up.

Your selection is good but its very small. You have to look for minimum 5-10 coins and any coin from the CMC top 10 list is best opportunity at this point. These coins behave on the bitcoin and everyone knows how bitcoin will react in the future --> Only by going up. So better dive in yourself into this coin and earn bucks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 16, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
You can allocate your invest to each and every one of them, do not focus on just one because if it did not go as you wished then it is over for you. You need to act quickly if you have the sufficient amount of resources, this is the buying period, coins are pretty much lower than they used to be so stop wasting time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
I cannot suggest one but I can help you how to choose one of the best inorder to avoid scam. In choosing you should know the background of the team,  bounty manager and div. Know also the platform of the project, the whitepapers and check if the project has its own roadmap. In that way you can avoid being scam.
NEO.Formerly known as Antshares, it is often called the Ethereum of China. It is very much like Ethereum but it also supports decentralized commerce, identification, and digitalization of assets. It also closes loopholes that have caused Ether contracts to be vulnerable to hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: