Pages:
Author

Topic: Help with investment choice. - page 19. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
I cannot suggest one but I can help you how to choose one of the best inorder to avoid scam. In choosing you should know the background of the team,  bounty manager and div. Know also the platform of the project, the whitepapers and check if the project has its own roadmap. In that way you can avoid being scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?
i suggest minex you can earn reward just for parking it in your wallet. the reward given is depend what you choose and how many coin do you have and also the coin is in low price right now so we are expecting more increase of the price before the year ends.
See the graph the price is stable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 16, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
I think that it's not worth to take Bitcoin out of the accounts, because many sell now, at the slightest false news, sell their coins and it's hard to predict the change in the market in the long run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 16, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
I think that now is quite a difficult time and it is difficult to predict that the course will recover or not, but I think that you should buy XMR now.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
Just pick up the ones that have use in daily lives and hold for couple of years and you will be rich .You can ask anybody.There re plenty great coins
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
I'm new here Wink, but I want to invest in ICO. Who knows really good projects?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
Now you need to be very careful when choosing a coin for an investment, especially for a long-term investment. Now Itend more to the Ethereum.
Activity: 1022
March 15, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
xmr might sounds of the good chance for trader with manage of different tasks of arrange on entrance with examination,
as appealing use of tasks on request with the evaluation of message as the deliverance form the exchange market and token developer.

Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
I am very curious where I can see the results of Google. In my opinion, it is the wisest decision to hold USD at present. When there is a big drop, you can buy NEO and ETH.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
All the three of these coins target different markets and all of these are good coins, so you can divide your investment between them equally. You cant go wrong by investing in these three.
Activity: 392
March 15, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
Actually the best way to invest is to do your own research, because by doing that you will know more details about the coins you will invest and these are the 3 coins you should pay attention to: Bitcoin, Ethereal, and NEO.
Activity: 490
March 15, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
I guess you are new to this field. First you need some hard studies. Its very important. In this field, BTC and ETH are the most stable and reliable coins. Under the bear market like these days, if you buy those coins, it will give you good profit within months.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
BTC-ETH-NEO are nice to invest for now. But i am not sure about XMR (Monero ) for now.
I suggest you to choose eth-neo and waves. these are really better then monero and others.
Activity: 74
March 15, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
Never and no one needs to listen to the choice of coins. Think, analyze and trust no one. This market is ruthless.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
Well no one can say for sure obviously, but generally, BTC and ETH are safe investments for the future long term.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
At the moment, I see the greatest prospect in two coins in which I myself invested:
Binance coin - The Binance project is not in place and is constantly improving - in the future it is very likely that we will have a new version of the Binance platform that will feature decentralized management.
NEO - This platform is focused on the developers of blockschain projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that is produced by their compatriots. This is the so-called support of the domestic manufacturer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
Every investment is backed up with motives. The question now is - what is the motive behind the investment you want to make? If you are considering a long term investment,i feel you have a good list of coins. None of the coins you have listed will be a waste in future. As a matter of fact the return will be huge for you. If the motive behind investing is for quick profit, then the list might not be that accurate. I will advise you share your investments on the three coins and hold.
Activity: 460
March 15, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
Hello everyone, longtime lurker but made an account to ask a question. I am looking to make a small investment in crypto but am having a hard time deciding which way to go. Im thinking either BTC, ETH, or XMR. Ive looked at google results on predictions if each but every different site seems to contradict the other. So what crypto would ypu invest cash in today?

Bitcoin is the main choice, because bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the main coin today. Bitcoin is best, but if you have other options, you can choose ethereum.

For me if i sugggest i will choose bitcoin and eth because the two of that is the ideal for invesment and theres many investors is holding the bitcoin and eth and the price of that is stable and we think that two currency will good pricing in the future so if you invest choose bitcoin and eth because you can get it a good profit.
Activity: 275
March 15, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

Bitcoin is the main choice, because bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the main coin today. Bitcoin is best, but if you have other options, you can choose ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: