Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 137. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Thanks all above for explaining, a bit more clear now... I like!  Grin

No problem, happy to help  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Thanks all above for explaining, a bit more clear now... I like!  Grin
legendary
How about you make projected supply for a few more years. We would like to see those numbers too .  Smiley

A quick and dirty way to see this is by multiplying the previous year's projected supply by 102.5% (2.5% inflation potential) to get an approximate projection for that year.

i.e. end of 2014 is 1,025,000 * 1.025 = 1,050,625 projection for the end of 2015.

Please keep in mind that by design PoS is intended to take more control of coin generation as time progresses so this will result in a reduction relative to PoW minting. Additionally the PoS interest is only applicable to coins left in the owners wallet so the projections will always be higher than the actual realized.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
How about you make projected supply for a few more years. We would like to see those numbers too .  Smiley
legendary
New blog posting from Merc  Grin

http://cryptogenicbullion.org/#blog

Hold on a minute, if the CGB Max Coin Cap get raised then it would not be as rare as originally specified if it were still at 2000000...
So it will dilute the value of the coin. So what was that a marketing measure to draw people in the rarest coin then change it once it has taken followers?

No change, has always been PoS/PoW hybrid - which means coin generation/inflation will continue based on the PoS plus the PoW baseline of .01 will remain. This is why it is and has always been clearly identified on the website as follows (please note the projected supply at the end of 2013 and 2014):

Please let me know if you have any questions on this. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1722
New blog posting from Merc  Grin

Hold on a minute, if the CGB Max Coin Cap get raised then it would not be as rare as originally specified if it were still at 2000000...
So it will dilute the value of the coin. So what was that a marketing measure to draw people in the rarest coin then change it once it has taken followers?
legendary
New blog posting from Merc  Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If you google "CGB" you won't find a result on the first page.

i agree, i tryed to google and no results on first page
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
It will be nice wallet, i am expecting it soon

you and other super polite people an donate GBC to 5X47z7eHdW4D1UHUPTNLRZieWrGjSyz79Q
Hey! We need to get our spot here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies
and then a link to a page only about CGB!

Okay, I'll look into it.  Do you know who the main author is?
No I don't. Where would I even get this kind of information?
So maybe when someone searched for cryptocurrencies, they get to that page and then see CGB.. Smiley

i didnt belive how many ppl are holding CGB as i see now there are many holders.

Our moto " WE TURST CGB" Cheesy
just joined the CGB coin by creating wallet. help me start bros with donating anything if u have spare coin or two - i dont see any faucets yet.

5X47z7eHdW4D1UHUPTNLRZieWrGjSyz79Q

It will be nice wallet, i am expecting it soon
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
just joined the CGB coin by creating wallet. help me start bros with donating anything if u have spare coin or two - i dont see any faucets yet.

Thanks for the support!

I sent 2 CGB from the other thread:  Tx id  29acbbc308b8b13348a27daa1758813cf000e96eb131e98224d262c8d00022fc

got it, thanx man!
if anybody else wants me to start [well start as get more to be happy] wallet stays Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Thanks for the support!

I sent 2 CGB from the other thread:  Tx id  29acbbc308b8b13348a27daa1758813cf000e96eb131e98224d262c8d00022fc
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos

legendary
3.14.16.27.29.50  don't forget me if you win   Wink

Gotcha, thanks!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
3.14.16.27.29.50  don't forget me if you win   Wink
legendary
Woohoo sent 0.1 to try it out and won!

Not only that, hit 2 POS blocks in a row at same time JACKPOT!!!

Quick killiz, give me 6 lucky numbers between 1 and 53 for the lotto tomorrow! Sounds like your in the zone!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Woohoo sent 0.1 to try it out and won!

Not only that, hit 2 POS blocks in a row at same time JACKPOT!!!

Hello everybody Smiley

I am happy to introduce altdice to the Cryptogenic Bullion community
It's a dice game pretty much like the early version of Satoshi Dice

http://cgb.altdice.net

To play, send any amount between min bet and max bet to the address of your choice.
A number between 0 and 65535 will be selected, if this number is below the number of the game, then you win !
Your winnings are your bet amount * the Prize Multiplier.

The game is almost instant. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Play max bet and win over 100 CGB !

Have a try :-)
Send 0.1 CGB to 5bom4GDngC31SSNawgeSVekdKbpGoSfKGC => You have 85% chance to win this game. It pays out 1.153 your bet amount.

I wish you a lot of fun on Altdice.net !

My first bet was a winner.   Cool

Sent 5 CGB got 5.764 CGB back within one minute.  Seems to work fine.  Smiley
Hello everybody Smiley

I am happy to introduce altdice to the Cryptogenic Bullion community
It's a dice game pretty much like the early version of Satoshi Dice

http://cgb.altdice.net

To play, send any amount between min bet and max bet to the address of your choice.
A number between 0 and 65535 will be selected, if this number is below the number of the game, then you win !
Your winnings are your bet amount * the Prize Multiplier.

The game is almost instant. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Play max bet and win over 100 CGB !

Have a try :-)
Send 0.1 CGB to 5bom4GDngC31SSNawgeSVekdKbpGoSfKGC => You have 85% chance to win this game. It pays out 1.153 your bet amount.

I wish you a lot of fun on Altdice.net !

Welcome to the family!

I will post on our Facebook page, and I'll update our services page on our website.

Cheers.
Jump to: