Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 140. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Great looking site, and I see now that it looks just as good on my phone.
Well done!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

There is a mobile version for device browsers, so it might not look great on your phone.  I'll get it fixed by tomorrow.

I had to put the twitter feed somewhere...it's only temporary.  I'm changing the contact page to be the source page for all social network/contact methods.
Okay, from a desktop it looks great.
Ah, good then if it's temporary.

Mobile version looks good now  Grin

Yep, I added specific styling for mobile devices.  I also got the Chinese version updated:  http://cryptogenicbullion.org/index_chinese.html

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

There is a mobile version for device browsers, so it might not look great on your phone.  I'll get it fixed by tomorrow.

I had to put the twitter feed somewhere...it's only temporary.  I'm changing the contact page to be the source page for all social network/contact methods.
Okay, from a desktop it looks great.
Ah, good then if it's temporary.

Mobile version looks good now  Grin
I was a bit confused while viewing this on my phone.
Now it looks great.
but why do you have twitter feed on the team page?

There is a mobile version for device browsers, so it might not look great on your phone.  I'll get it fixed by tomorrow.

I had to put the twitter feed somewhere...it's only temporary.  I'm changing the contact page to be the source page for all social network/contact methods.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Looks good!! Thanks Merc
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New website looks amazing keep up the good work guys!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
I felt compelled to upgrade the website today.  The translation links all point to the English version for now, but I'll fix them within the next 48 hours. 

Cheers!

http://cryptogenicbullion.org/index.html

-Merc

Sleek and much easier on the eye compared to the old layout.

Although it does bring back memories from my childhood of being spun for what seemed like hours on a merry-go-round, by a group of much older kids, before being flung off, with my chin coming to the rescue against the gravel to help bring me to a halt.

Love it, nice one.
Activity: 294
we changed our pools to stratum with vardiff.

please change your settings, we will close getwork soon.

https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/CGB
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I felt compelled to upgrade the website today.  The translation links all point to the English version for now, but I'll fix them within the next 48 hours. 

Cheers!

-Merc

Looking good Merc, well done!

Cheers!

-Merc
legendary
Current PoW subsidy will continue to halve after every 50k blocks until it reaches a baseline of .01 CGB per block, where it will remain in perpetuity. We are researching and testing the possibilities of discontinuing PoW and running solely on PoS, but no decision has been made on this at this time.

Ok, but IMHO many people like me can too afraid to 51% attack, please note our view too...

As a fellow investor in CGB (countless hours and a portion of my families financial savings) please rest assured that we will not make any changes that would potentially be detrimental to CGB. Your concerns are noted and shared by the dev team. Thank you for your support!
 Grin
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Current PoW subsidy will continue to halve after every 50k blocks until it reaches a baseline of .01 CGB per block, where it will remain in perpetuity. We are researching and testing the possibilities of discontinuing PoW and running solely on PoS, but no decision has been made on this at this time.

Ok, but IMHO many people like me can too afraid to 51% attack, please note our view too...
legendary
Guys, have a one question. Do you plan to continue POW-mining in the algorithm of coin (even if there is 0.00000001), or disable this option and continue with the only POS?

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Guys, have a one question. Do you plan to continue POW-mining in the algorithm of coin (even if there is 0.00000001), or disable this option and continue with the only POS?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CGB removed as payment option. Please delete our links. Thank you and good luck

I clearly first told you I removed your link from the services page because you turned your site into your personal TIX promo page.

And then you post on here that you removed CGB as a payment option and to remove the link which has already been removed?  Are you retarded or something?

Actually, the link you guys had was for iGotSpots.com/other - Which still accepts coins for gold, silver, and copper

I just wanted it known you're the reason people can't use CGB for actual bullion on my website anymore, since I am, in your words, a leech

Ah, so you knew we had the wrong page and didn't care to correct the mistake...why?   FYI, I deleted the links yesterday.  So I'm sure you knew all along. 

And now that I call you out publicly, you're all of the sudden a man of integrity.

You may have spots but you need to get a life.

No, I didn't notice. I have my own projects to work on, I assumed you knew how to do links properly

Nice way to treat someone supporting your coin by selling gold and silver for it for months, though. Glad I was helping your coin

Not gonna lie spots, this is a pretty weird move on your part. It is a promotional page for TIX there is no getting around that. I respect you we have had conversations, I have stuck up for you multiple times for TIX and on cryptsy. I am really not understanding where your coming from with this field of view, as it is the website is a landing page for TIX. I don't mind that but if your sucking budgets thats very negative. I support both TIX and CGB, in my eyes it's for progression for the cryptocoin community and we should support each other but practices like that cannot be condoned. Also services were promised for monday and were not followed through. No bad blood but I don't think its appropriate.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

I clearly first told you I removed your link from the services page because you turned your site into your personal TIX promo page.

And then you post on here that you removed CGB as a payment option and to remove the link which has already been removed?  Are you retarded or something?

Actually, the link you guys had was for iGotSpots.com/other - Which still accepts coins for gold, silver, and copper

I just wanted it known you're the reason people can't use CGB for actual bullion on my website anymore, since I am, in your words, a leech

Ah, so you knew we had the wrong page and didn't care to correct the mistake...why?   FYI, I deleted the links yesterday.  So I'm sure you knew all along. 

And now that I call you out publicly, you're all of the sudden a man of integrity.

No, I didn't notice. I have my own projects to work on, I assumed you knew how to do links properly

Nice way to treat someone supporting your coin by selling gold and silver for it for months, though. Glad I was helping your coin

legendary

I clearly first told you I removed your link from the services page because you turned your site into your personal TIX promo page, and that you were obviously leeching from our ad budget.

And then you post on here that you removed CGB as a payment option and to remove the link which has already been removed?  Are you retarded or something?
legendary
Jump to: