Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 138. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey! We need to get our spot here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies
and then a link to a page only about CGB!

Okay, I'll look into it.  Do you know who the main author is?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hello everybody Smiley

I am happy to introduce altdice to the Cryptogenic Bullion community
It's a dice game pretty much like the early version of Satoshi Dice

http://cgb.altdice.net

To play, send any amount between min bet and max bet to the address of your choice.
A number between 0 and 65535 will be selected, if this number is below the number of the game, then you win !
Your winnings are your bet amount * the Prize Multiplier.

The game is almost instant. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Play max bet and win over 100 CGB !

Have a try :-)
Send 0.1 CGB to 5bom4GDngC31SSNawgeSVekdKbpGoSfKGC => You have 85% chance to win this game. It pays out 1.153 your bet amount.

I wish you a lot of fun on Altdice.net !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If this coin really can make your Bitcoins worth more (as it said in the banner) I think it will survive, but everyone here should read this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-will-happen-to-your-favorite-alt-coin-321086

And subbed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I remember .0006, but keep in mind bitcoin was around $100 at that point - so call it 6 cents USD. Currently about 25 cents USD so up 400% to bitcoins 100%. Certainly would and will be higher, but not to shabby for a couple months work.
Oh yeah I just saw that on Cryptsy. Well this is good, but could be better we saw quite a few holders dump a few thousand coins since bitcoin has been going crazy.

just wait and hold CGB and u will see Cheesy
i told u befoer i trust CGB and LTC also. All thoose dumps are too small not even 15 btcs
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I honestly hope the community is taking advantage of this price point, exciting day are up ahead.
Another dump due to another rise of the price of bitcoin. This is almost the starting price of CGB if i'm correct.

I remember .0006, but keep in mind bitcoin was around $100 at that point - so call it 6 cents USD. Currently CGB at about 25 cents USD; so up 400% to bitcoins 100%. Certainly would and will be higher, but not too shabby for a couple months work.
I honestly hope the community is taking advantage of this price point, exciting day are up ahead.
Another dump due to another rise of the price of bitcoin. This is almost the starting price of CGB if i'm correct.

you dont need to be afraid, all that dumps you can buy with few bitcoins and get cgb price better
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
me and xanis are cousins, we can translate fast whatever u need.

We mine only CGB Cheesy
much much better website than old one with famous blue letters XD

Thanks.  Smiley

And we'll let you know when we need more translations.  Thanks for the offer.
much much better website than old one with famous blue letters XD
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
How many days till one of the big announcements??  Grin
I'm eager for some news too. The price might finally go back on track after that.  Smiley

Getting the website spruced up before project announcements was step one of the announcement process.  I'm still putting the finishing touches on actual development.  It's difficult to give a definite number of days until release.  

Other than development progress there's also the progress of getting marketing relationships in place and ready for when we make our official announcements, this includes other countries like China and across Europe.

And keep in mind, my friends.  This is not a sprint...it's a marathon.  I want to do this right and not rush it.

Any news or hints will first be announced on the dev blog:   http://cryptogenicbullion.org/#blog

Cheers.

Thanks Merc you are doing a great job.

It's easy to forget the CB dev team are just investors in CB like the rest of us, all the time they spend on this project is personal time spent for free, no salary or wage, just done for the benefit of us all.

So much has been done already in such a short space of time by only a team of 3.

Things happen when they are meant to happen, and at the right time.

CB is a long term investment with the potential of high rewards for all who invest now. CB has a long road ahead, and it will take long term development to reach its destination. Rushing ahead into unknown territory without knowing what is around each corner will only set you back at each obstacle you encounter. The CB Team is wise to this and like to plan ahead.

I am one for waiting, as I know what comes to those who wait  Wink

Activity: 750
Merit: 503
I'm eager for some news too. The price might finally go back on track after that.  Smiley

CGB is sitting at a quarter of its trended value IMO. Personally I'm quite happy for it to sit there a while longer too, and maybe a little lower Grin

Its a second chance for buyers to get in at a price we were at almost 2 months ago, when the reward was 4 times higher at 5 CGB per block.

Use this time wisely, you probably won't see these sort of prices again.

Getting the website spruced up before project announcements was step one of the announcement process.  I'm still putting the finishing touches on actual development.  It's difficult to give a definite number of days until release.  

Other than development progress there's also the progress of getting marketing relationships in place and ready for when we make our official announcements, this includes other countries like China and across Europe.

And keep in mind, my friends.  This is not a sprint...it's a marathon.  I want to do this right and not rush it.

Any news or hints will first be announced on the dev blog:   http://cryptogenicbullion.org/#blog

Cheers.
Activity: 203

Go to your appdata/roaming/CryptogenicBullion folder and delete all files/folders EXCEPT wallet.dat file.

pm me if you're still having issues.  Most likely a file got corrupted when you last shut down your computer.  This sometimes happens when the computer is shut down suddenly, like from a loss of power, etc.

Thanks Merc - got it working.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
How many days till one of the big announcements??  Grin
Is anyone else having issues running the qt? I just downloaded the new version from the website today and it doesn't seem to want to load - haven't had any problems before. Just hangs on the splash screen and then crashes with this error.

Description:
  A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   AppHangB1
  Application Name:   CryptogenicBullion-qt.exe
  Application Version:   0.7.2.0
  Application Timestamp:   4d44aa00
  Hang Signature:   fcf4
  Hang Type:   0
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Hang Signature 1:   fcf4c3a7bafad0527e44d81677816499
  Additional Hang Signature 2:   9e9a
  Additional Hang Signature 3:   9e9afdbbe76b5965cfec1b82afbb2ed7
  Additional Hang Signature 4:   fcf4
  Additional Hang Signature 5:   fcf4c3a7bafad0527e44d81677816499
  Additional Hang Signature 6:   9e9a
  Additional Hang Signature 7:   9e9afdbbe76b5965cfec1b82afbb2ed7

Go to your appdata/roaming/CryptogenicBullion folder and delete all files/folders EXCEPT wallet.dat file.

pm me if you're still having issues.  Most likely a file got corrupted when you last shut down your computer.  This sometimes happens when the computer is shut down suddenly, like from a loss of power, etc.
Activity: 203
Is anyone else having issues running the qt? I just downloaded the new version from the website today and it doesn't seem to want to load - haven't had any problems before. Just hangs on the splash screen and then crashes with this error.

Description:
  A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   AppHangB1
  Application Name:   CryptogenicBullion-qt.exe
  Application Version:   0.7.2.0
  Application Timestamp:   4d44aa00
  Hang Signature:   fcf4
  Hang Type:   0
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Hang Signature 1:   fcf4c3a7bafad0527e44d81677816499
  Additional Hang Signature 2:   9e9a
  Additional Hang Signature 3:   9e9afdbbe76b5965cfec1b82afbb2ed7
  Additional Hang Signature 4:   fcf4
  Additional Hang Signature 5:   fcf4c3a7bafad0527e44d81677816499
  Additional Hang Signature 6:   9e9a
  Additional Hang Signature 7:   9e9afdbbe76b5965cfec1b82afbb2ed7
Activity: 280
There is plenty of information and discussion about PoS : PPCoin is of course the currency with longest history in PoS..

CGB has good developers who are endeavouring to make the best decisions at an early stage of what is, after all, still experimental software.

I really am not qualified to pronounce on the technicals, but it seems to me that a network composed of a very large amount of 'dust' ie vast numbers of users each with low hash power, is the most secure for either PoW or PoS.

Transaction fees on 'dust' is going to kill any/all Alt/Digital coins.

I've been gathering dust from BTC BitCoin Faucets and went to send the dust I'd accumulated to an exchange only to find the dust didn't even cover the transaction fee.

If any coin is worth (say) $200 per coin then a $10.50 transaction (eg a short taxi ride - http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/r4report/rss.xml
) would end up nearly doubling when the transaction fee is added on.

CGB 5SAyTsyg68dGf1uWZ4kvbZuWY8sTtQo3w7

You're post makes very little sense.

Everywhere I've traded Alts it's been a standard 0.2% fee regardless of volume...
And I've traded on MCX, Vircurex, Bter, etc...
Fees tend to be higher for BTC/Fiat transactions (about double or more).
Jump to: