Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 87. (Read 109463 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
XMR withdrawals are failing for me. Prob. I am not doing something right, raised a support ticket.

Dear pgbit and cAPSLOCK,

Our Tech Department is aware of this issue and is already working on it. We'll let you know when it is fixed.

Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thank you for choosing our service,
The HitBTC Team
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
Got one withdrawal for 25 to go through...
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
XMR withdrawals are failing for me. Prob. I am not doing something right, raised a support ticket.

Failing here as well.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Activity: 378
What is the roadmap to get more coins onto HitBTC?
I much prefer the feel of HitBTC than Poloniex but Poloniex covers such a large number of coins that it makes sense to keep using them?

MonetaVerde / Dashcoin / Aeon coin would be a great start..
for now it all loks ok.
I now made small test deposit of bytecoin without problem with updated syntax

Dear pepi,

Please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team at [email protected] if you need our fast assistance.

The HitBTC Team
Activity: 654
very good Exchang
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Fund still not working. Ok, now it get blue when mouse is over it, but nothing heapen when clicked.
Withdrawal works ok
( P.S when you made changes for bytecoin) from version 1.0 it has new syntax: check it...

Dear pepi,

Could you please PM us with your HitBTC user ID and info on the browser so we can check and fix this issue as quickly as possible?
P.S. Thank you for the info on ByteCoin! It's forwarded to our Tech Department.

The HitBTC Team

for now it all loks ok.
I now made small test deposit of bytecoin without problem with updated syntax
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
why hitBTC didn't added Latium in market?
Latium has 33608 vote !!!
Fund still not working. Ok, now it get blue when mouse is over it, but nothing heapen when clicked.
Withdrawal works ok
( P.S when you made changes for bytecoin) from version 1.0 it has new syntax: check it...

Dear pepi,

Could you please PM us with your HitBTC user ID and info on the browser so we can check and fix this issue as quickly as possible?
P.S. Thank you for the info on ByteCoin! It's forwarded to our Tech Department.

The HitBTC Team
Withdrawal works ok
What you done with deposit? I cannot get option to fill my account: only can withdraw or deposit between two accounts.
But cannot get command for deposit, not even generate new payment ID..
Try you exchange with Firefox...before you send changes to public
Dear pepi,

Thank you. We've made a roll back and will check everything.

The HitBTC Team
hi, I wanted to know if hitbtc makes trading or exchange, i do not understand.
In effect, the exchange intent that I buy an amount of any currency at a low price and sell it at a high price. Is it possible? because I know that the open trading positions with deadlines.
Dear Max89,

HitBTC is an exchange where both newcomers and trading professionals are able to trade Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies for US Dollars, Euros and British Pounds with ease.

The HitBTC Team

What you done with deposit? I cannot get option to fill my account: only can withdraw or deposit between two accounts.
But cannot get command for deposit, not even generate new payment ID..
Try you exchange with Firefox...before you send changes to public

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Dear Friends,

We have received numerous questions from you asking when we are planning to announce the next coin which will be added to the HitBTC trading platform.
The winner will be picked on August 11!
Good news - you still have more than a week to vote for a coin you like!

The leaders:
Latium - 28288 votes
Isracoin - 27441 votes
Cloakcoin - 21246 votes

Please note that a guest user can vote once every 24 hours; a registered HitBTC user can cast only one vote but this vote will be automatically multiplied by 10.

Also we have rescheduled a date when we are going to launch a previous winner of a Coin Voting to make its integration to HitBTC even better:
NXT will be added to our interface on August 8!

The HitBTC Team
https://i.imgur.com/0R3MKTl.png

Today is already August 13 so you are two days late already...
You should announce the winner so people get excited about voting again.
When they see you are not taking the dates serious they get frustrated because they spend time and effort on voting for their favorite coins.
Activity: 584
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
my deposit of 3 btc doesn't appear on my account. More than six confirmation  Angry

Dear mars78,

Thank you for this information! We have PM'd you with a more detailed answer.

The HitBTC Team

Thank You,
issue resolved.
my deposit of 3 btc doesn't appear on my account. More than six confirmation  Angry

Dear mars78,

Thank you for this information! We have PM'd you with a more detailed answer.

The HitBTC Team
Activity: 584
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
my deposit of 3 btc doesn't appear on my account. More than six confirmation  Angry

Edit..   issue resolved
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
please add Siamese Coin finally!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
hi, I wanted to know if hitbtc makes trading or exchange, i do not understand.
In effect, the exchange intent that I buy an amount of any currency at a low price and sell it at a high price. Is it possible? because I know that the open trading positions with deadlines.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Very Very nice platform but why did you guys have to be racist about your deposits Huh

We will not accept transfers from the following countries:

Iran, Democratic Peoples's Republic of Korea DPRK), Algeria, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen

The following countries will be subject to selective screening depending on the bank of origin etc:

Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Argentina, Cambodia, Cuba, Iraq, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe

Also remove the Love and Peace part from your signature because there is no Love and Peace about not accepting deposits from countries who have been a subject to American And UN's manipulation.

Pages:
Jump to: