Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 88. (Read 109493 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

After hard days and sleepless nights we are proud to announce our new hot improvements:

- guest mode added
- the landing changed to be more user friendly
- HitBTC price widget is available for our friends & partners
- dynamic MarketMakers contracts
- Bytecoin, Monero and duckNote added
- GBP added (EUR/GPB, GBP/USD)

AND

NXT Coin (http://nxt.org/) is now officially available along with our exclusive offer – 0% fees just for one week starting today!

Share and enjoy!

Your HitBTC Team
I still believe I'll receive a reply on my PMs to you. It seems I am wasting my time showing your ads on my pool for 1 week.
Dear sammy007,

Sorry, it seems we've missed your Private message. Our representative will get back to you soon.

Thanks, good deal.
Dear sammy007,

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Thank you for choosing our service,
The HitBTC Team
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I still believe I'll receive a reply on my PMs to you. It seems I am wasting my time showing your ads on my pool for 1 week.
Dear sammy007,

Sorry, it seems we've missed your Private message. Our representative will get back to you soon.

Thanks, good deal.
Dear sammy007,

The HitBTC Team
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Dear Friends,

We have received numerous questions from you asking when we are planning to announce the next coin which will be added to the HitBTC trading platform.
The winner will be picked on August 11!
Good news - you still have more than a week to vote for a coin you like!

The leaders:
Latium - 28288 votes
Isracoin - 27441 votes
Cloakcoin - 21246 votes

Please note that a guest user can vote once every 24 hours; a registered HitBTC user can cast only one vote but this vote will be automatically multiplied by 10.

Also we have rescheduled a date when we are going to launch a previous winner of a Coin Voting to make its integration to HitBTC even better:
NXT will be added to our interface on August 8!

The HitBTC Team
Please add XST "StealthCoin" to Voting!

stealth-coin.com

Dear statdude,

StealthCoin is already added to Coin Voting.
You are very welcome to vote and share this link with your friends and followers!

The HitBTC Team
legendary
Activity: 1498
Please add XST "StealthCoin" to Voting!

stealth-coin.com
legendary
Something well-done finally, just like a breath of fresh air in this pandemonium with myriads of "exchanges". I hope you will stay good and ignore tons of shitcoins. Don't repeat bittrex, it's already a mile behind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
So you guys answer everyone else almost instantly on here... but you cant answer any legitimate questions about Your SCAMMY ass VOTING system... I hope you guys know the negative rep you already had before this... This is just making it even worse
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Hello hitBTC! When do you guys pick the next voting winner? is there a cut-off date/time?
Thanks
Take a look at that volume....Isra couldn't even do 20% on their good day...Your exchange looks more and more questionable every day...

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Unbelievable that CLOAK has not been added yet. This is THE coin right now with the most innovative projects in the pipeline and a fair launch and distribution in a sea of scams at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure Cryptsy, VoS, or some other exchange will add the first fiat pair for CLOAK soon if it continues to be a volume leader.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
2 weeks..... 2 weeks CLOAK has been on top of the voting list... we even had the ATH voting in a day for you guys... When are you going to add cloak? I think it says a lot about how you guys have no fucking clue about alt coins when your willing to delay voting so that a crappy AIR DROP coin that is doing an average BTC Vol of 0.36914750BTC with a market map of 75k.over. Seems like you guys are already struggling with a lot of startup issues as an exchange... Dont let adding shit coins that do next to 0 volume in comparison to real coins soil your rep anymore..

Im a noob to this whole game and have been shopping around for exchanges to use. I love your guys UI and the flow of your site is really smooth. Although this guy ^^ makes a pretty valid point. Whats the reason for adding a coin with that embarrassingly little volume over many other coins? I in all honesty dont see the point unless you hold a ton of that coin? Also what is an airdrop and why is that related to a pre-mine? Wouldn't your exchange look more professional taking in coins that dont have that negative scammy aspect of premines? Just my 2 cents.. Also will your exchange have parameters in the future as to when you will add coins... like set interval dates or is it just add it at random, whenever? If at random that could lead to a lot of communities questioning your motives much like the quote above. Well best of Luck... looks like you guys got some kinks to work out. Thanks for your time in answering these questions/ concerns.
please add more coins for trade

Dear b00s624,

At the moment there are two ways for currencies to be added to HitBTC.
1. Voting.
2. A currency which attracts two ore more market makers.

If you haven't found the coin that you like to see on our chart, don't hesitate to submit your choice using the Suggest currency button.

The HitBTC Team
Hi HitBTC,
Are you still on track to add the Nxt/Fiat pairs by the 1st August?
Thanks  Grin

Dear Daedelus,

Sure, we still have plans to add NXT on August 1st or little earlier Wink
Stay tuned for more updates! We will announce the NXT launch!

The HitBTC Team
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
2 weeks..... 2 weeks CLOAK has been on top of the voting list... we even had the ATH voting in a day for you guys... When are you going to add cloak? I think it says a lot about how you guys have no fucking clue about alt coins when your willing to delay voting so that a crappy AIR DROP coin that is doing an average BTC Vol of 0.36914750BTC with a market map of 75k.over. Seems like you guys are already struggling with a lot of startup issues as an exchange... Dont let adding shit coins that do next to 0 volume in comparison to real coins soil your rep anymore..

May have to agree here CLOAK has held top spot for well over 2weeks.. while other crap coins have been added... now it looks as if you guys are just holding out on making a decision because you want to wait until Isra is back on top..What did they give you a huge chunk of coins from their AIRDROP fund? Thats normally how these scammy PREMINE and AIRDROP coins work... You guys are flirting with death if you want to be considered a good ALT exchange and your adding AIRDROPS and PREMINES over fairly Distributed coins doing more then 100x the BTC volume of the Scam coins...
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
please add more coins for trade
Pages:
Jump to: