Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 90. (Read 109498 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Thanks,
I saw the e-mail. I answered with a copy of the transaction in my bank and reference of my account.
I hope that it is going to be settled because I do not see what I had to make that I would not have made?
I had followed the instructions.

Dear xtoff,

We have PM'd you an instruction on how to avoid similar situations in the future.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via notre e-mail [email protected] si vous avez des questions.

Thank you for choosing our service,
The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
Thanks,
I saw the e-mail. I answered with a copy of the transaction in my bank and reference of my account.
I hope that it is going to be settled because I do not see what I had to make that I would not have made?
I had followed the instructions.

Huh
Bonjour,
3 days after no funds on my account, what can i do

Dear xtoff,

We kindly ask you to check your e-mail, most probably our representative have tried to contact you recently.
Please don't hesitate to contact the Support team via PM or e-mail ([email protected]) if you have any questions.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 187
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
Bonjour,
3 days after no funds on my account, what can i do

Your user ID: v8kpr6t9v2  200EUR

I hope you will use french language too because I have difficulties to understand how to buy BTC with euro at the price I want with the demo.

Huh

Thanks

What is the function of a market maker?

Dear MaWo,

We have prepared a page with the information on conditions for Market Makers - https://hitbtc.com/mm.

The "hitbtc" team

Is there a date or specific day when the winner will be picked?
Or will it be randomly decided?
Because on your voting page it says every 2-3 weeks.

Dear McDoxy,

We have added Monero to our exchange within 3 weeks after Dogecoin was added.
Most probably we will add a new currency soon Smiley

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 575
Merit: 502
What is the function of a market maker?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Is there a date or specific day when the winner will be picked?

Or will it be randomly decided?

Because on your voting page it says every 2-3 weeks.
Define 'win the vote', Nxt has been winning for weeks but there has been very little about it. Do you know how much longer Nxt has to win the vote for before they are added?

Dear Daedelus,

Every coin that wins the vote will be added to "hitbtc" interface Smiley
Also please note that we will add a new coin out of turn if there are at least 2 Market Makers.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I saw on twitter you are looking for Monero market makers. They have been around for a couple of months and have less than 1000 votes.

Nxt has been voting for several months and is number 1 in the vote but you haven't asked for any Nxt market makers.

Are you planning on adding Monero before Nxt and make this vote a huge waste of time for everyone who has participated?

Dear Daedelus,

If Monero will win the vote it will certainly be added to the family of pairs traded on "hitbtc".
If NXT will win the vote - it will be added first Smiley

By the way, if you know any market makers for NXT or would like to put us in touch with one - we will be very glad to do so!
Don't hesitate to contact us.

The "hitbtc" team

I would try tweeting and facebooking for Market Makers.

Define 'win the vote', Nxt has been winning for weeks but there has been very little about it. Do you know how much longer Nxt has to win the vote for before they are added?
I saw on twitter you are looking for Monero market makers. They have been around for a couple of months and have less than 1000 votes.

Nxt has been voting for several months and is number 1 in the vote but you haven't asked for any Nxt market makers.

Are you planning on adding Monero before Nxt and make this vote a huge waste of time for everyone who has participated?

Dear Daedelus,

If Monero will win the vote it will certainly be added to the family of pairs traded on "hitbtc".
If NXT will win the vote - it will be added first Smiley

By the way, if you know any market makers for NXT or would like to put us in touch with one - we will be very glad to do so!
Don't hesitate to contact us.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I asked your support about hitbtc legal status. They were not allowed to tell me anything else then the mail box address.
"Regarding your question about "hitbtc" legal status, unfortunately the Support team cannot provide you with this information. You can contact the appropriate department directly on [email protected]."
I wrote an e-mail to the mentioned address asking about legal status of hitbtc. Since 7 days I'm waiting for a reply.

Dear MaWo,

Our responsible executive is taking part in the conference at the moment and will respond to your e-mail soon.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 575
Merit: 502
I asked your support about hitbtc legal status. They were not allowed to tell me anything else then the mail box address.

"Regarding your question about "hitbtc" legal status, unfortunately the Support team cannot provide you with this information. You can contact the appropriate department directly on [email protected]."

I wrote an e-mail to the mentioned address asking about legal status of hitbtc. Since 7 days I'm waiting for a reply.

I don't know any legal company in Europe which don't publish their summons address, tax number, company number on their website.

For me as customer it is not possible to know who you are and who will have my money.

That's highly suspicious!
Hi, I had a few questions regarding fees with you guys. Firstly, what are the exact costs involved for Dogecoin deposits/ withdrawals?
Also, could you clarify the situation regarding rebates?

Dear ClubCrypto,

We do not have fees for deposits/withdrawals in cryptocurrency (exception - 0.001Ł fee for withdrawals in Litecoins).
Regarding your question on rebates, could you please clarify what exactly are you interested in?
Thank you in advance!

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi, I had a few questions regarding fees with you guys. Firstly, what are the exact costs involved for Dogecoin deposits/ withdrawals?
Also, could you clarify the situation regarding rebates?
What about French?

Dear princecash,

The first languages to be added to "hitbtc" are: Spanish, French, German and Chinese.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
What about French?
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Which languages do you mean?
Thanks Cheesy
Are you going to add more languages? Which languages? French?

Dear princecash,

Yes, we are planning to add major European languages in the nearest future and we are looking for people who can help us make the translation accurate and adequate.

Parties interested in helping us are invited to contact us at [email protected] and will receive rebates on trading fees or a compensation in Bitcoins.

The "hitbtc" team

Pages:
Jump to: