Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 95. (Read 109463 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Thx @hitbtc.  EUR Withdrawals work again!  Please understand that it is a bit worrying if a new exchange disables that option :-).
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Dear All,

We would like to let you know that now you should be able to make withdrawals again!

We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thank you for choosing our service,
The "hitbtc" team

please comment on the current situation regarding non-working fiat withdrawals.
the issue is too serious not to be talked about.

Dear HerrAndreas,

We are already working on this issue and will fix it in 2 (two) hours.
We present our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
If you need to make a withdrawal urgently, please use the Support form on our website and mention the amount.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
It is not possible to submit a EURO withdrawal request for at least two days now. This is unacceptable even during a weekend. For now I assume it will get fixed on Monday.  Be careful and do not deposit until this is fixed!

Dear angelamerkel ,

Thank you for your notice. We discovered the root of problem and working hard ti fix this issue. Everything will be available soon.

The "hitbtc" team

dear hitbtc, this is extremly urgent.
pls update as soon as possible.

dont want to get goxxed again...

please comment on the current situation regarding non-working fiat withdrawals.
the issue is too serious not to be talked about.
Fincen laws still apply to you if you accept US citizens, at least in the majority of states.

Texas also declared this, as one example source

While you may not be arrested for it, you could well have your funds seized, and then you become insolvent.

All non-US banks that hold US currency still have their dollars held inside the US.

Dear MrWDunne,

We appreciate your concern, but unfortunately it seems you are not up-to date on many legal questions surrounding the Banking industry and the Bitcoin industry. Each state in the U.S. is allowed to make its own laws with respect to money transmission and there is nothing to argue about that question.

However, laws still have to pass the court’s test, which none of them have – we have yet to see a single case setting precedent with respect to how Bitcoin exchanges are regarded and treated by the law if they are outside of U.S. jurisdiction. As it has also been pointed out in the same link you used as a source, there is no “federally” recognized money-transmitter license in the U.S. which makes the situation substantially more complicated – once again only a real case in a courtroom will shed light on how to interpret current legislation in the case of Bitcoins.

Regarding “having funds seized” – a court in the U.S. can only demand to have assets on U.S. soil frozen. Moreover, your claim that all non-US banks hold their dollars inside the US is outright wrong. Quite a large number of Banks do not hold their dollars inside the US – the whole concept behind the US dollar and its immense influence is due to the fact that it is held OUTSIDE of the US and used as a settlement instrument outside the US.

The "hitbtc" team

It is not possible to submit a EURO withdrawal request for at least two days now. This is unacceptable even during a weekend. For now I assume it will get fixed on Monday.  Be careful and do not deposit until this is fixed!

Dear angelamerkel ,

Thank you for your notice. We discovered the root of problem and working hard ti fix this issue. Everything will be available soon.

The "hitbtc" team

dear hitbtc, this is extremly urgent.
pls update as soon as possible.

dont want to get goxxed again...
Activity: 322
Dear users!

Authorized countries for distribution by or to any person or company within:

·        Africa (Algeria,Central African Republic, Mauritius, Morocco, Seychelles, Tunisia)

·        Asia (China, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan,South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates)

·        Europe (Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City)

·        North America (USA, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)

·        Oceania (Australia, Fiji, New Zealand)

·        South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Venezuela)

Not authorized for distribution by or to any person or company in FATF blacklist countries.

Has this list been updated? You're most certainly not authorized for the United States if you don't have an MSB license.

The only reason btc-e is in a quasi legal state is because they don't use their own bank accounts (and even then they don't accept US wire transfers).

Dear MrWDunne,

This list is accurate and up-to date. Regarding your comment about the United States: persons or companies from the United States are allowed to participate on our platform. Only an exchange operating under U.S. law and/or on US territory requires an MSB license in the United States. Our exchange is subject to European jurisdiction and therefore not subject to this clause.

This does not exempt us from other obligations such as screening our clients, investigating and reporting suspicious transactions and requiring identification from individuals wishing to operate with large amounts of regulated currencies.

This also does not exempt clients from the United States of having to declare any capital gains or losses they have incurred on our platform.

We hope this answers your question.

The "hitbtc" team

Fincen laws still apply to you if you accept US citizens, at least in the majority of states.

Texas also declared this, as one example source

While you may not be arrested for it, you could well have your funds seized, and then you become insolvent.

All non-US banks that hold US currency still have their dollars held inside the US.
Dear users!

·        Africa (Algeria,Central African Republic, Mauritius, Morocco, Seychelles, Tunisia)

·        Asia (China, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan,South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates)

·        Europe (Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City)

·        North America (USA, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)

Not authorized for distribution by or to any person or company in FATF blacklist countries.

Has this list been updated? You're most certainly not authorized for the United States if you don't have an MSB license.

The only reason btc-e is in a quasi legal state is because they don't use their own bank accounts (and even then they don't accept US wire transfers).

Dear MrWDunne,

This list is accurate and up-to date. Regarding your comment about the United States: persons or companies from the United States are allowed to participate on our platform. Only an exchange operating under U.S. law and/or on US territory requires an MSB license in the United States. Our exchange is subject to European jurisdiction and therefore not subject to this clause.

This does not exempt us from other obligations such as screening our clients, investigating and reporting suspicious transactions and requiring identification from individuals wishing to operate with large amounts of regulated currencies.

This also does not exempt clients from the United States of having to declare any capital gains or losses they have incurred on our platform.

We hope this answers your question.

The "hitbtc" team

It is not possible to submit a EURO withdrawal request for at least two days now. This is unacceptable even during a weekend. For now I assume it will get fixed on Monday.  Be careful and do not deposit until this is fixed!

Dear angelamerkel ,

Thank you for your notice. We discovered the root of problem and working hard to fix this issue. Everything will be available soon.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 322
Dear users!

hello hitbtc again,

apart from the withdrawal issue mentioned above I would very much appreciate if there was an option to download the trading history in some convinient format (csv, excel, pdf-if it has to be). This would greatly help in doing my tax reports.
because for manually typing all the trades into a spreadsheet my time is too valuable Wink

edit:
also yubi key login would be great.

Dear HerrAndreas,
Our technical department is reviewing your issue and we will contact you as soon as we will have information from them.
Thank you for your ideas. It is unclear about need of yubi for  other users but excel and csv report is really useful thing for many customers and would be developed soon.

The "hitbtc" team

hello hitbtc again,

apart from the withdrawal issue mentioned above I would very much appreciate if there was an option to download the trading history in some convinient format (csv, excel, pdf-if it has to be). This would greatly help in doing my tax reports.
because for manually typing all the trades into a spreadsheet my time is too valuable Wink

edit:
also yubi key login would be great.
hi hitbtc,

how do I withdraw euro from my hitbtc account?

When entering an amount to withdraw via sepa I get a "amount is to big" pop-up, although it is smaller than what is in my main account and within the limits of my verified account.

Hi, I don't get the confirmation email. Mail address given in URI is correct.
Is there a known issue? Otherwise I'll try to file a ticket.

Dear LaggAt,

Unfortunately it is not quite clear what is the issue. Can you please clarify your question? What actions are you trying to perform? Also for this case we might need your email so better fill our support form.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I don't get the confirmation email. Mail address given in URI is correct.
Is there a known issue? Otherwise I'll try to file a ticket.
What happened to the price at Hitbtc? It used to be way below Bitstamp. Not it is way above!?

Dear angelamerkel,

We do not set a price at our exchange.
"hitbtc" exchange is not connected to "Bitstamp", so the BTC price at "Bitstamp" is determined by their customers and the price at "hitbtc" is determined by our customers.

The "hitbtc" team

What happened to the price at Hitbtc? It used to be way below Bitstamp. Not it is way above!?
Dear Friends,

Yahoo wrote about us! Check this out!

Bitcoin Exchange ‘Hitbtc’ Includes New Features Such As Comprehensive Demo Trading

The "hitbtc" team

Thx!
Sorry for a stupid question, I'm a novice trader  Wink

Dear JoshuaM,

You are welcome! Smiley We are always here to help you.
You might find the following location useful: https://hitbtc.com/support. In this Quickstart guide you can find the instructions and some trading tips.

The "hitbtc" team

Pages:
Jump to: