Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 96. (Read 109462 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello hitbtc!
I’ve just joined the challenge.
I bought 1 BTC and then sold it
Now I’ve got 5 trades in a table in front of my name.
How come?

Dear JoshuaM,

An order (limit or market) can generate several trades (portions of an order) on execution.
For example: an order Sell 1 BTC Market can generate 3 trades
- 0.1 BTC - price 450.56
- 0.8 BTC - price 448.00
- 0.1 BTC - price 447.00
In your Trading history you can see that several trades can have the same Order ID.

Thank you for choosing our service,
The "hitbtc" team

https://hitbtc.com/touch-icon-114%C3%97114.png

Thx!
Sorry for a stupid question, I'm a novice trader  Wink
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Hello hitbtc!
How come?

Dear JoshuaM,

An order (limit or market) can generate several trades (portions of an order) on execution.
For example: an order Sell 1 BTC Market can generate 3 trades
- 0.1 BTC - price 450.56
- 0.8 BTC - price 448.00
- 0.1 BTC - price 447.00
In your Trading history you can see that several trades can have the same Order ID.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 8
Hello hitbtc!
How come?
Okay guys, I need testers on the ruby api wrapper!
https://github.com/jhk753/hitbtc_ruby
Let me know what you think

Dear jhk753,

Thank you for your contribution to the hitbtc community!

Here're some comments on your code:
1. You can get duplicated nonce by using your nonce generation routine. In fact you are using current UNIX timestamp (in seconds) and you library won't make more then 1 call per second.
It's much better to get the millisecond timestamp on the application start/class instantiation and then increment the counter each call.
2. Better to have a version of the cancel_order method that doesn't call active_orders. You make 2 API calls for one operation.
Also consider storing placed orders in the application memory.

Don't you mind publishing a link to your github repo in the Community libraries section of hitbtc API documentation?

The "hitbtc" team

I am not gotmilk, but I do have some questions which I would very much like you to answer.

1. What is the street adress of your companies hq?
2. please referr to an official document of your companies registration.
3. what is the name of the ceo?
4. are you audited by a third party? and if what is their name?

I would seriously consider trading at a volume of about EUR 5-10k per week on your platform, if you would please share the requested information.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Could you please specify whether you already are our customer? Are you already using our basic limits 2 000 EUR/USD per day and 10 000 EUR/USD per month? If not, we would like to ask you to try our platform and decide whether you are comfortable with the interface and perhaps give us your feedback.

Generally speaking, we have three standard limits:
2K EUR/USD daily \ 10K EUR/USD monthly
10K EUR/USD daily \ 50K EUR/USD monthly
50K EUR/USD daily \ 250K EUR/USD monthly.
We use the standard compliance procedure in order to assign a new status by asking you to provide an information about you as well as we provide you an information about us, and, of course, we confirm our reliability by our excellent work.

For transactions exceeding 1M per month we have an individual customer service - we not only provide all the necessary information but also meet face-to-face to establish a successful joint business. After signing NDA with the parties involved we disclose them an information on audits, licensing and management.

Our HQ is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and our R&D office is in Tallinn, Estonia. Our postal address will be published on May 1st.

You can also meet our representative during the Bitcoin Conference (bitcoin2014.com) on May 15 in Amsterdam.

The "hitbtc" team

hitbtc where is your postal address ?

Dear jhk753,

Thank you for interest.
Our official postal address is:

Orestad boulevard 73
2300 Copenhagen
HITechnologies K/S

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 52
I am not gotmilk, but I do have some questions which I would very much like you to answer.

1. What is the street adress of your companies hq?
2. please referr to an official document of your companies registration.
3. what is the name of the ceo?
4. are you audited by a third party? and if what is their name?

I would seriously consider trading at a volume of about EUR 5-10k per week on your platform, if you would please share the requested information.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Could you please specify whether you already are our customer? Are you already using our basic limits 2 000 EUR/USD per day and 10 000 EUR/USD per month? If not, we would like to ask you to try our platform and decide whether you are comfortable with the interface and perhaps give us your feedback.

Generally speaking, we have three standard limits:
2K EUR/USD daily \ 10K EUR/USD monthly
10K EUR/USD daily \ 50K EUR/USD monthly
50K EUR/USD daily \ 250K EUR/USD monthly.
We use the standard compliance procedure in order to assign a new status by asking you to provide an information about you as well as we provide you an information about us, and, of course, we confirm our reliability by our excellent work.

For transactions exceeding 1M per month we have an individual customer service - we not only provide all the necessary information but also meet face-to-face to establish a successful joint business. After signing NDA with the parties involved we disclose them an information on audits, licensing and management.

Our HQ is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and our R&D office is in Tallinn, Estonia. Our postal address will be published on May 1st.

You can also meet our representative during the Bitcoin Conference (bitcoin2014.com) on May 15 in Amsterdam.

The "hitbtc" team

https://hitbtc.com/touch-icon-114%C3%97114.png

hitbtc where is your postal address ?
Awesome! I hope you don't mind if I ask you another question. Smiley
Do I need to be verified to win and receive the prize in BTC?

Also, I assume there's a limit of 1 account per person, right? I mean, you say:
Every user of the trading house is eligible to participate in the competition only once;

Thanks in advance.

Dear poordeveloper,

Thank you for your interest in this challenge!

You are absolutely right - the "hitbtc" users may have only one account.
Regarding your first question, you don't have to be a verified user if you would like to participate and receive an award in BTC, but a participant has to be verified in order to receive a headset's cash equivalent in USD.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Great Smiley Will it be possible to receive the money equivalent instead of the prize itself?

Dear poordeveloper,

Sure, the winners will be awarded a prize:
a pre-order coupon for Oculus Rift virtual reality headset
or
its cash equivalent in USD or BTC.

The funds will credited to the winners' "hitbtc" account and will be available for payout in a conventional way.

Please get familiar with the Participation rules here: https://demo.hitbtc.com/challenge.

The "hitbtc" team

Awesome! I hope you don't mind if I ask you another question. Smiley
Do I need to be verified to win and receive the prize in BTC?

Also, I assume there's a limit of 1 account per person, right? I mean, you say:
Every user of the trading house is eligible to participate in the competition only once;

Thanks in advance.
Great Smiley Will it be possible to receive the money equivalent instead of the prize itself?

Dear poordeveloper,

Sure, the winners will be awarded a prize:
a pre-order coupon for Oculus Rift virtual reality headset
or
its cash equivalent in USD or BTC.

The funds will credited to the winners' "hitbtc" account and will be available for payout in a conventional way.

Please get familiar with the Participation rules here: https://demo.hitbtc.com/challenge.

The "hitbtc" team

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Dear Friends,

We are glad to let you know that a unique trading competition will be held at our exchange house from 1st to 31st of May, 2014.
Show everyone that you're the best trader and get one of three Oculus Rift headsets!

The trading will be done in demo mode and you won't need to contribute any of your real funds to take part in the competition.

Each trader will be given a deposit of $10,000 and will be completely free to decide when they enter the competition and how long for they want to trade.

For more information please visit our News page.

The "hitbtc" team

Dear Friends,

We are glad to let you know that a unique trading competition will be held at our exchange house from 1st to 31st of May, 2014.
Show everyone that you're the best trader and get one of three Oculus Rift headsets!

The trading will be done in demo mode and you won't need to contribute any of your real funds to take part in the competition.

Each trader will be given a deposit of $10,000 and will be completely free to decide when they enter the competition and how long for they want to trade.

For more information please visit our News page.

The "hitbtc" team

How long does it take to process EUR withdrawals? Are they SEPA transfers?

Dear poordeveloper,

Withdrawals in EUR usually take 1-5 business days. SEPA withdrawals - 1-3 business days.
SEPA now consists of 34 countries, so the withdrawal will be made within this zone if your country is a part of SEPA.

The "hitbtc" team

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How long does it take to process EUR withdrawals? Are they SEPA transfers?
Okay guys, I need testers on the ruby api wrapper!

Let me know what you think
Hey do you also get a bad request at this URL: https://api.hitbtc.com/

What's happening, still working on the API an crashed twice in one day. Trading api was working fine until I get only bad request from my calls

[edit] got back to normal after a 15 min interuption [/edit]
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The volume numbers are ok. It just seems to me that most of the trades are performed by self matching bots, who might run on very low commission.  That these trades are only performed to boost volume is just speculation.  Anyway the site seems to be good: fast SEPA deposits, EUR/USD exchanges, instant cashouts, good GUI, very good API.
Hey Guys, I'm starting to build a ruby gem wrap up for this as I want to give it a go with a robot

It's not for use already as completely under development, but I ran into a problem. The api limit is not documented and seems to be pretty low...
After a few test calls (maybe 30 in 1 hour) and I'm not able to access their domain from my computer...
It's an hardcore api limit, maybe to prevent DDOS, but you need to do something about it.

thanks

Dear jhk753, thank you for your interest in our platform!
At that moment we are implementing an Anti-DDOS protection on our Servers and the DNS settings will be updated within a few hours.
There's no restriction on the side of platform, so please try again later.

Thank you for discovering such an issue! If the problem still persists in some hours, please contact us here or using the Support form, so we can see into a matter.

The "hitbtc" team

Hey Guys, I'm starting to build a ruby gem wrap up for this as I want to give it a go with a robot

It's not for use already as completely under development, but I ran into a problem. The api limit is not documented and seems to be pretty low...
After a few test calls (maybe 30 in 1 hour) and I'm not able to access their domain from my computer...
It's an hardcore api limit, maybe to prevent DDOS, but you need to do something about it.

thanks
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
Thanks for the answer - and congratulation for your stable volume.
It seems you don't understand the question.

Just look at bitcoincharts (http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/EUR.html). The difference in the pattern of the volumes is obvious. All exchanges except hitbtc synchronize: high volatility, high volume; low volatility, low volume

Dear C. Bergmann, thank you for your attention!
We've double-checked everything and found no malfunctions in our exchange service.
The trading is going as per normal, users are placing bids and the orders are executing. You can also check it on any of the pairs.

The "hitbtc" team

Pages:
Jump to: