Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 98. (Read 109462 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
I hope that you can fix my problem.
Dear mars78,

We do our best to solve the problem you have faced with while using our services.
Our Support team have already sent you the detailed information with the options.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for choosing our service,
The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 584
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
I hope that you can fix my problem.
Dear Friends,

From April 18 to 21 our bank will be closed for Easter holidays. We recommend depositing funds to your "hitbtc" accounts till April 17 according to the following schedule:

• European (i.e. SEPA) payments received before 1.30 PM UTC will be forwarded on the same settlement day. Payments received after 1.30 PM UTC will be forwarded to the beneficiary’s bank on April 22.
  • Ordinary payments will be sent to the beneficiary’s and/or correspondent bank on April 23.

Happy Easter!

The "hitbtc" team

Support not working?
Dear mars78,

The Support team has already answered your question on Friday (April 11). At the moment - 09:40 UTC the situation is the same.
We will inform you when we get more information.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 584
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
Support not working?
I tried it again. And this time it got processed immediately. good job!

Dear klaasic,

enjoy your withdrawals   Smiley

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How long does it usually take for a BTC withdrawal to be processed? I've made a withdrawal request 2 hours ago, but nothing seems to be happening. No transaction visible on the blockchain.

Dear klaasic,

According to our security policy, sometimes we process the transactions manually.
You will receive your funds within two hours.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

The "hitbtc" team

https://hitbtc.com/touch-icon-114%C3%97114.png

I tried it again. And this time it got processed immediately. good job!
How long does it usually take for a BTC withdrawal to be processed? I've made a withdrawal request 2 hours ago, but nothing seems to be happening. No transaction visible on the blockchain.

Dear klaasic,

According to our security policy, sometimes we process the transactions manually.
You will receive your funds within two hours.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

The "hitbtc" team

Activity: 10
Dear Users,

We will be performing an upgrade to our payment processing system between 12:00 and 12:30 UTC. This will only affect the availability of funding/withdrawing funds from your account. The trading itself will not be affected in any way.

The "hitbtc" team

That’s the first demo trading mode I’ve seen that really works.

I tried it and it’s working just fine.

I am really thankful for the opportunity to learn this way, this is a great experience.

BTW, I found out if deposit a negative value in demo mode, it will reduce the total amount:

Dear WWWarrior,

Thank you for your positive review. Regarding the negative numbers, they are not a bug but a special feature we decided to include in case one may want to decrease his demo funds. This can be useful if you want to test the behaviour of your API in case your balance decreases.

The hitbtc team.

Activity: 13
That’s the first demo trading mode I’ve seen that really works.

I tried it and it’s working just fine.

I am really thankful for the opportunity to learn this way, this is a great experience.

BTW, I found out if deposit a negative value in demo mode, it will reduce the total amount:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2i9hv21.jpg
Dear Friends,

Despite the sudden work that we had to carry due to the recent circumstances (see previous news), we also had time to make a long-planned unique innovation - a demo trading mode.

This is a special mode when you are able to credit yourself unlimited test funds and try your strategy as a real trader, but without the risks. You can trade manually or via the API – the test mode is as responsive as the regular exchange platform.

We hope that this opportunity will enable new traders to come to the market and successfully enjoy the services offered by our exchange.

The hitbtc team.

Dear Customers,

On April 7th, 18:00 UTC our Security Department has received information about a critical OpenSSL vulnerability.

We set incoming and outgoing transaction processing to manual control, then made an urgent software update which has closed the possibility to exploit this failure and have ordered new SSL certificates. We will inform you as soon as new SSL certificates will be implemented.

In view of this situation, we recommend that you always use 2-factor authentication.

This issue did not affect the system and we assure you that all of our customers' funds are protected.

Enjoy your trading!

The hitbtc team.

HitBTC, you are VULNERABLE to a HUGE OPENSSL flaw.

Dear ShadowOfHarbringer,

The situation is under control. Our tech experts are already analyzing this issue and the backoffice manually control all incoming and outgoing transactions.

We have ordered the new SSL certificates two hours ago and will update them ASAP.

Please expect the updates soon. Everything is under the technical supervision, however thanks for this message about critical vulnerability.

The hitbtc team.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
HitBTC, you are VULNERABLE to a HUGE OPENSSL flaw.

Please

1. Shut down your service immediately as you are potentially leaking your sensitive data & your users private data to attackers
2. Apply patches on the software
3. REVOKE all your previously and currently used SSL certificates
4. Get new certificates from your issuer
5. Restart your service

I am dead serious. More information:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22gq5e/heartbleed_bug_major_openssl_vulnerability_could/
http://heartbleed.com/
http://filippo.io/Heartbleed/#hitbtc.com

Remember, just applying patches is not enough, you should treat your SSL keys as already stolen, since there is no method of detecting this attack !
Will you implement a dark theme?
It's useful when you trade at night.

What is a dark theme?

Dear kittucrypt,

Now "hitbtc" Terminal has a light theme (skin) - every element is white or light gray or light blue etc. When we'll implement an option to change the theme of Trading terminal to dark, it will be more comfortable and better for the eyes, because usually dark appearance reduces eye strain Smiley

The hitbtc team.

Activity: 300
Merit: 253
Ok Check!

What is a dark theme?

Dear AllenJ,

Thank you for your advice. We will implement this feature in the future.

The hitbtc team.

Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: