Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange - page 100. (Read 109462 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Withdrawals are working even faster today. Took less than a minute.
Got an e-mail to say they had some maintenance but withdrew 0.2 just now and it was fast again.

Edit :All my withdrawals went through flawlessly today .

Shame they do not have market orders ,which is a surprise for a new trading platform.

My question is how does the market move with no market orders to move it by traders???

I totally agree! Hitbtc, are you going to implement market orders?

Secondly, I wanted to ask what amount of coins I can withdraw per day?

One other suggestion is to have an option like Bitstamp were the amount in Fiat can be "ALL".
I have a few $'s a few Euros and a tiny amount of BTC ,simply because you have to specify exact fiat and exact price ,it would be cleaner to have an "all" option Even if we still have to specify price until market order is implemented.
To me it seems very amateurish to have the latest technology yet no market order and will deter lots of potential customers .
Activity: 525
Merit: 250

Dear Dinione,

Sure, we are planning to implement market orders in the nearest future.
Regarding the limits, an unverified user can withdraw 100฿ or 5000Ł per day. Verified users are able to withdraw 10 times bigger amounts.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Withdrawals are working even faster today. Took less than a minute.
Got an e-mail to say they had some maintenance but withdrew 0.2 just now and it was fast again.

Edit :All my withdrawals went through flawlessly today .

Shame they do not have market orders ,which is a surprise for a new trading platform.

My question is how does the market move with no market orders to move it by traders???

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Dear all,

We do our best to minimize the quantity of Bitcoin withdrawal issues – last weekend our system was updated, so now there should be no incidents.

You are always very welcome to report issues using the form on our website. Our Support team is available 24/7 and will immediately answer any question or forward your request to the appropriate department.
Withdrawals of whole bitcoins is working but any fraction of a bitcoin fails.
Managed to make the withdrawals and again they were immediate ,so I think there is a bug somewere in the software .
One other thing that worried me about their bank ,is that it is in the area were there is currently a war going on .
Estonia are mentioned in this Kiev /Russia war any thoughts .?
A market maker supplies the quotes via API and a BOT that change when the price changes at Bitstamp. They are buying at Btc-e and selling at hitbtc doing an arbitrage.
I see thank you .
They just put  a note on my account saying my verification has been denied but I'am welcome to use their platform as unverified,this means I can deposit but cannot withdraw funds .
I just tried to withdraw btc and that failed also .
This is very worrying .
Support have answered my simple request to find out why I cannot move my bitcoin off their exchange with an invitation to be a market maker. Apparently the market you see on hitbtc is supplied by a third party.
What is the difference between a market maker and a normal trader ?
What are the benefits ?
How many btc do you trade for them to ask you to be a market maker ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
At last, support have said they are updating their payment system and I will be notified when it is updated.
Support have answered my simple request to find out why I cannot move my bitcoin off their exchange with an invitation to be a market maker. Apparently the market you see on hitbtc is supplied by a third party.
Withdrawals still not working and no reply to support requests.
There may be a 4 bitcoin limit on withdrawals per day.  I got two ones and a two bitcoin withdrawal today.
When will withdrawals be working again?
Activity: 584
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
Would you kindly provide additional  details about my transfers ?

six days and nothing on my account. Sepa never take more than 3 business days . You are big liar.

Beware people, do not send large amount.

I must admit I'am very anxious at the moment ,the last transfer I made I clearly stated "client agreement numberxxxxxxxxx" but got an e-mail asking for more information .
I initiated a transfer yesterday and again I get an e-mail saying my last transfer only said "depositing funds client agreement " when the copy I showed them 7days ago clearly shows "client agreemet xxxxxxxxxx"
There is something going wrong somewere either their bank is making mistakes or my bank but I send money other places without issue so I'am thinking something is not right at their end and they are struggling to identify transactions .

Update ,got e-mail confirming all the neccessary info is now included.

I'm still waiting from 27/02/2014.
I've sent two sepa same days. One to shitbtc e one to bitstamp

The next day(28/02) bitstamp credited my account. Today (06/03/2014) I'm still waiting  that hitbtc load my account, and their support lying about the delay.

Any sellers on hitbtc now? i am bidding bitstamp prices, hit me.
You have to bid at least $1 over bitstamp price to get filled. I would be happier if it was $1 over btc-e price.
I am bidding over bitstamp prices and not getting filled. The bot needs reprogramming.
Would you kindly provide additional  details about my transfers ?

six days and nothing on my account. Sepa never take more than 3 business days . You are big liar.

I must admit I'am very anxious at the moment ,the last transfer I made I clearly stated "client agreement numberxxxxxxxxx" but got an e-mail asking for more information .
I initiated a transfer yesterday and again I get an e-mail saying my last transfer only said "depositing funds client agreement " when the copy I showed them 7days ago clearly shows "client agreemet xxxxxxxxxx"
There is something going wrong somewere either their bank is making mistakes or my bank but I send money other places without issue so I'am thinking something is not right at their end and they are struggling to identify transactions .

Update ,got e-mail confirming all the neccessary info is now included.
Activity: 584
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
Would you kindly provide additional  details about my transfers ?

OKpay is free into btc-e, wire transfers from non us banks in USD only are 1%. Hitbtc need to use the btc-e price for their market making bot otherwise they are history.
I am still waiting since the 26/02 for funds into bitstamp. Hitbtc were quick to credit funds, usually in 24-48 hours, but if the market is higher than btc-e and they do not fill you then it is time to look at ways to get money into btc-e as they do not take wire transfers from US banks. OKpay may be the way into btc-e. The least hitbtc can do if the market is higher than btc-e is fill your order.
I'am in UK so funds into Bitstamp's euro based bank take 2 days on average .
Hitbtc are euro based but take 5 days .
I know that the first time I sent funds to Bitstamp it took longer but after that 2 days maximum .I sent two lots of funds to Hitbtc and both took 5 days to show up.
I got verified with OKpay but It seemed to be an expensive way to send funds and then Btc-e charge 1% on top of that to accept the funds .
I will have to compare funding methods to see how to get funds to BTC-e the cheapest way ,until they raise their bitcoin price .
Pages:
Jump to: