Pages:
Author

Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive - page 8. (Read 478618 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Have some decency you lowlife fucks. Bury the dead shitcoin, you are not making anybody rich here.

Instead you lay your shitcoin bag dump traps for newbs.

i can tell you probably have lost money in altcoins.... little tip.. (and im going to try to be nice which is against my normal M.O. ) just because you cant figure it out doesnt mean other people can't.
i personally have made a lot of coin with altcoins. the trick is... dont pay for them. the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in. I work and get paid in crypto..if looking for a job message me and let me know what skills you have besides being toxic.

everybody experienced loss in altcoins. the one who says they don't are lying scumbags, like you. nobody here is unscathed, unless you are a scammer or a hacker.

you paid for them with you work, you just said it.

I already have a job. my job is to shit on people like you, i work for myself and i pay myself. fuck you and shove your tip up your ass.

well if your job is to shit on people like me.. better load up on your fiber cause you are doin a piss poor job of it.my "work" i do for it.. is in my spare time.. and is my hobby... and any smart person will tell you.. that if you get any payment for doing your hobby and what you like doing in your spare time.. is a profit. especially if you dont spend any money on it. so tell me where the loss is.. no cost to me besides my spare time and doing the same thing i was planning on doing.. then getting paid for it... i dont see the loss. do you need a refreshher on addition and subtracting. i also tutor ... if you do
Services should not be free, but protect the users. If the explorer is active, present a donation address for it.

https://hbn.urcryptodepot.com/

Explorer is up.. its indexing now.. you can watch it if you like.

**if anyone felt like donating, you can send

HBN to EhiuHQUn1fbz95ReECRRXRfqPh9GWfuiFW

or

DOGE to DRpAkg4ZdQhCbrD1oTa65rjBTbb23JZKSj

or

BTC to 3AjPBDYmgk7PV9CytgpE8Ms1q4iydXcmSc**

****Please DO NOT feel  obligated to send coins. I did this out of kindness. I used to hold a bunch of HBN a couple years ago so there is a soft place in my heart for it****
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Have some decency you lowlife fucks. Bury the dead shitcoin, you are not making anybody rich here.

i can tell you probably have lost money in altcoins.... little tip.. (and im going to try to be nice which is against my normal M.O. ) just because you cant figure it out doesnt mean other people can't.
i personally have made a lot of coin with altcoins. the trick is... dont pay for them. the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in. I work and get paid in crypto..if looking for a job message me and let me know what skills you have besides being toxic.

everybody experienced loss in altcoins. the one who says they don't are lying scumbags, like you. nobody here is unscathed, unless you are a scammer or a hacker.

you paid for them with you work, you just said it.

I already have a job. my job is to shit on people like you, i work for myself and i pay myself. fuck you and shove your tip up your ass.

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

Activity: 81
Merit: 5
Services should not be free, but protect the users. If the explorer is active, present a donation address for it.
You can start an explorer for free here, or for a few $ a month.

https://openchains.info/

Not me, I don't have the linux skills.  I would be happy to be a part of the discussion as I do have some programming background.

The explorer expired

dont waste time or money.. i got you covered. give me just a few hours ill have one up
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Not me, I don't have the linux skills.  I would be happy to be a part of the discussion as I do have some programming background.
legendary
Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

None paid for the service ? Too bad for the one who had always paid in the past ... I am slowly out of the project HBN Sad

Anyone involved with the project have the coding skills to create another one?
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
“BitCloud [BTDX]”
None paid for the service ? Too bad for the one who had always paid in the past ... I am slowly out of the project HBN Sad
The explorer expired

There are videos on how to create one.  Or, there were.  It should be common knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Wow, Freiexchange is killed for buyers depth. Is there some other market we're using?

Looking to sell some of my coins to help fund some car parts for my racecar.
Got something like 350k coins.

Yes, it's also on Unnnamed Exchange.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
Wow, Freiexchange is killed for buyers depth. Is there some other market we're using?

Looking to sell some of my coins to help fund some car parts for my racecar.
Got something like 350k coins.
Activity: 109
Merit: 6

IF HBN is infinite, no one has bothered to work it out publicly, You are now in a position where more HBN can be burned than can be redeemed on the HOBO token.

I want to apologize for the poorly researched background. I was just confused why an essential issue like coin supply wasn't clearly elaborated and published.
Since this value is also used as the market value. Everyone has spoken of 120 million since 2013 ...  Cheesy

In all honesty, we can't interpret the code. We are skilled on Web Development only.
For this reason we depend on the good developers to answer this question.
I am in favor of issuing a bounty and paying someone who gives the correct answer.
I would participate with 20K HBN. Is someone else in?

Well, in any case we will limit the HOBO burn ability to 120 million.
No more than 120 million HBN can be redeemed to Hobo.
As soon as the project takes its course, we will even start the Burn events to reduce the HOBO's.
Thanks.

Activity: 3
I like the Unamed Exchange.  There were a couple of OGs in the Trollbox, had a good chat.
I love Hobonickels...ass: Nome_Proibido or Lord_Josmaico

ty for the compliment ;-)
tell your friends about some tiny unnamed exchange   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
I like the Unamed Exchange.  There were a couple of OGs in the Trollbox, had a good chat.

ty for the compliment ;-)
tell your friends about some tiny unnamed exchange   Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
segwit is now ++2 years old :-) any bitcoin client which is younger then 2 Years, 
or was updated in past 2 years is able to work with the segwit address layout :-)

if its your own bitcoin client , then hurry up and update your wallet,
if its an external service provider he should hurry up and update his client

Your right.  I used Doge to make the deposit.  I thought the Jaxx Wallet was Segwit enabled, it's not, that was news to me.  I like the Unamed Exchange.  There were a couple of OGs in the Trollbox, had a good chat.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
segwit is now ++2 years old :-) any bitcoin client which is younger then 2 Years, 
or was updated in past 2 years is able to work with the segwit address layout :-)

if its your own bitcoin client , then hurry up and update your wallet,
if its an external service provider he should hurry up and update his client

Pages:
Jump to: