Pages:
Author

Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive - page 7. (Read 478618 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
It's been a while, can someone point me to the directions how to properly stake nowadays? I remember you used to move chunks of a certain # of coins to a separate wallet, but not the specifics... don't want to screw it up.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
It would be great if we could get Hobonickels on the above exchange.

Does anyone know if new deposits in the wallet slow down again the time for stakes to come in?  It's either that or the difficulty keeps rising. 

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

https://www.altilly.com/page/addasset
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Donation?...shows address LOL..who is buying this crap? Even wallet address you turn to sock puppetry, nobody can prove nothin you lying cocksucker haha

No stake? And you stake your ass here with your assumptions, debates and speeches.

Altcoins? What altcoin?..yeah keep running away from defending your hobo shitcoin fuckery..not even mentioning the name.. hehe

Productive member? Yup, productive sock puppet shitcoin scam dev  Wink

Code what? Stupid, copy paste, tweak a little scammy projects.

The more you talk the more obvious your deceit is hehe..so yeah stop talking and run...   Dingle all away...
Activity: 36
so to those who matter the explorer is up to about 4.5 million blocks.. still about 2 million to go. I can put up a temp block crawler i am working on if you want. but the real explorer should be done soon....

and to those that dont matter

well...so much for your speech. you are just some shitcoin scam dev trying to dump your scam bags to newbs. that's all there is to it  Wink

and once again you are incorrect.
https://i.imgur.com/sF2Dtm7.png

grand total of 857 HBN.. that a community member was kind enough to donate anonymously to me. as i told told you i am doing this to be kind and hold no stake in this coin anymore.

side note>>>
 .. (thank you who ever that was. you deserve to be in the "people who matter"..... gotta get back to spanking this child)<<< end side note

so your assumption that I am trying to dump my bag is absolutely ridiculous. Just like your original assumption about altcoins was incorrect. Im willing to bet most of your assumptions about life are incorrect.. but I dont have the patience to reteach a child how to potty or where babies come from ...
i want people to look at the coins next to this guys name and the "title"  the forum has given them.. and use this opportunity to remember that just because a forum says they are "legendary" it speaks nothing of their actual personality or level of competence.

so again I dont have the patience to teach you the A.. B.. C.. of Altcoins.. let alone how to be a courteous and productive member of a forum.. and this cuts into my time to play with coins and code .. which I like WAAAAAAAAY more than this little "back and forth" we got going here. i'm not going to continue this further. SOOOOO with all snarkyness or cynicism aside... from me to you ... happy holidays   

legendary
LOL..my opinion did matter, actually it is facts..some hobo shitcoiner happen to get lucky reporting to mods my last reply to dingle about him sounding legit with his hobo tips about getting rich hehe

HODL your shitcoin till death because nobody will invest in it...what did it do? what did it achieve? well...so much for your speech. you are just some shitcoin scam dev trying to dump your scam bags to newbs. that's all there is to it  Wink

dingle bells dingle bells dingle all away...ho ho ho ho
The only reason for an altcoin to exist is to multiply itself by staking and produce BTC from that.  This coin does that nicely. 

"produce BTC" ..put up nicely for the true meaning, "dump for BTC" hehehe .....whose BTC?? ...suckers  Grin

"This coin does that nicely".....or will do it nicely for you hehe.. this is one of failed altcoins being revived by those who want to dump their worthless tokens.

You have a jaded view of the low priced, higher percentage staking coin community.  Many of those coins are over 5 years old and are picking up new stakers making money.  That is the true purpose of crypto, part of the original Bitcoin plan (earn BTC/$ by mining).   The avg person really cannot earn money by mining BTC today, but they can earn BTC by staking these coins. 

this shitcoin died for a reason..

earn by buying your coins to stake? earn by buying masternodes to stake? sounds like rekt plebs at the other side of the trade LOL

"new stakers making money"....sounds like.."hey we are making money here, wanna buy some and make money too?" ....the hype drum...da doom ..da doom.. da dump! hahaha

oh my god.. youre still talking. how badly did you lose with altcoins?? must have been pretty bad for you to continue on like you do. here is some tips for you... 1... wipe front to back.. 2.... HODL... 3.... buy low sell high.... and 4.. (this is the most important) always ... and i mean ALWAYS remember that when you think your opinion matters.. it doesnt. it never does,,, it never will... and that will never change.  happy holidays!!!!!!
legendary
The only reason for an altcoin to exist is to multiply itself by staking and produce BTC from that.  This coin does that nicely. 

"produce BTC" ..put up nicely for the true meaning, "dump for BTC" hehehe .....whose BTC?? ...suckers  Grin

"This coin does that nicely".....or will do it nicely for you hehe.. this is one of failed altcoins being revived by those who want to dump their worthless tokens.

You have a jaded view of the low priced, higher percentage staking coin community.  Many of those coins are over 5 years old and are picking up new stakers making money.  That is the true purpose of crypto, part of the original Bitcoin plan (earn BTC/$ by mining).   The avg person really cannot earn money by mining BTC today, but they can earn BTC by staking these coins. 

this shitcoin died for a reason..

earn by buying your coins to stake? earn by buying masternodes to stake? sounds like rekt plebs at the other side of the trade LOL

"new stakers making money"....sounds like.."hey we are making money here, wanna buy some and make money too?" ....the hype drum...da doom ..da doom.. da dump! hahaha

legendary

legendary
watch and learn you disgusting newbs  Wink

shitcoin dev uses alt accounts like PeterColumboFalk and...

What I have learned is - social networks are misused for mobbing (even moderators).

Proposal for moderators: ban any member who does not speak about matter, but criticises or attacks someone personally.

Yeah, when a "critic" comes, you hide in alt accounts..when you shill or want to give "legitimacy" to your shitcoin you use your hero or legendary accounts hehe.

What a self entitled piece of shit..LOL doesn't want to be critizied? Haha you must have so much banning power in discord and telegram. Shitcoin scammer

--snip--
I want to have more Hobos. You have the loss, I have the win. Never have bought so many Hobos this cheap. Nothing to complain about.
--snip--

Who is buying this shit? LOL
Activity: 81
Merit: 5
watch and learn you disgusting newbs  Wink

shitcoin dev uses alt accounts like PeterColumboFalk and...

What I have learned is - social networks are misused for mobbing (even moderators).

Proposal for moderators: ban any member who does not speak about matter, but criticises or attacks someone personally.
legendary
watch and learn you disgusting newbs  Wink

shitcoin dev uses alt accounts like PeterColumboFalk and dingle to engage a great man like me to protect their legendary account from taint hehe

now read between the lines...

the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in.

--they don't put their money where their mouth/stake is

is in my spare time.. and is my hobby...

--they are of no way liable, connected or obligated to make your investment in their shitcoin worthwhile.

--why do they have time for this? they have bags..

so you disgusting newbs you know what bitcoin did in 2013-2020, did it succeed? what hid HOBO shitcoin did since its inception?

a lot of shitcoins are not even traded for USD(t)(c), why will you trade BTC for this shitcoin? LOL

sorry its taking some time.. its an old chain so it will take  a little while to to index. but its trying. lol https://hbn.urcryptodepot.com
Have some decency you lowlife fucks. Bury the dead shitcoin, you are not making anybody rich here.

Instead you lay your shitcoin bag dump traps for newbs.

i can tell you probably have lost money in altcoins.... little tip.. (and im going to try to be nice which is against my normal M.O. ) just because you cant figure it out doesnt mean other people can't.
i personally have made a lot of coin with altcoins. the trick is... dont pay for them. the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in. I work and get paid in crypto..if looking for a job message me and let me know what skills you have besides being toxic.

everybody experienced loss in altcoins. the one who says they don't are lying scumbags, like you. nobody here is unscathed, unless you are a scammer or a hacker.

you paid for them with you work, you just said it.

I already have a job. my job is to shit on people like you, i work for myself and i pay myself. fuck you and shove your tip up your ass.

You mix something up, you want to have more Fiat, and I want to have more Hobos. You have the loss, I have the win. Never have bought so many Hobos this cheap. Nothing to complain about.

And the next, that does not fit. I have no problems with losing. If I could win all predictions, something would be wrong with me. I like losing. Thanks for your tip, and good bye.

Where the fuck did you get to know what i want? and who the fuck cares about what you want?

Run off twat LOL.

im the all knowing wonderful wizard of oz....  and by the way you act i can tell you need a brain, heart, attitude adjustment, and probably a good spanking that your parents never gave you because they didnt pay enough attention to you...  or maybe they paid too much attention. is that it? did daddy touch you under your bathing suit? is that why you are so grumpy.. let me find a teddy bear and then you can just point to where he touched,
legendary
Have some decency you lowlife fucks. Bury the dead shitcoin, you are not making anybody rich here.

i can tell you probably have lost money in altcoins.... little tip.. (and im going to try to be nice which is against my normal M.O. ) just because you cant figure it out doesnt mean other people can't.
i personally have made a lot of coin with altcoins. the trick is... dont pay for them. the only ones that dont lose in crypto are the ones who dont put money in. I work and get paid in crypto..if looking for a job message me and let me know what skills you have besides being toxic.

everybody experienced loss in altcoins. the one who says they don't are lying scumbags, like you. nobody here is unscathed, unless you are a scammer or a hacker.

I already have a job. my job is to shit on people like you, i work for myself and i pay myself. fuck you and shove your tip up your ass.

You mix something up, you want to have more Fiat, and I want to have more Hobos. You have the loss, I have the win. Never have bought so many Hobos this cheap. Nothing to complain about.

And the next, that does not fit. I have no problems with losing. If I could win all predictions, something would be wrong with me. I like losing. Thanks for your tip, and good bye.

Where the fuck did you get to know what i want? and who the fuck cares about what you want?

Run off twat LOL.
Activity: 81
Merit: 5

well if your job is to shit on people like me.. better load up on your fiber cause you are doin a piss poor job of it.my "work" i do for it.. is in my spare time.. and is my hobby... and any smart person will tell you.. that if you get any payment for doing your hobby and what you like doing in your spare time.. is a profit. especially if you dont spend any money on it. so tell me where the loss is.. no cost to me besides my spare time and doing the same thing i was planning on doing.. then getting paid for it... i dont see the loss. do you need a refreshher on addition and subtracting. i also tutor ... if you do

too much explanation that go nowhere LOL

just define "work" and you know where your brain lost a few cells. now ..fuck off, a sprinkle of my shit is too much for you.

you know when you win?? when the other person cant think of a better comeback besides "fuck off"
legendary

well if your job is to shit on people like me.. better load up on your fiber cause you are doin a piss poor job of it.my "work" i do for it.. is in my spare time.. and is my hobby... and any smart person will tell you.. that if you get any payment for doing your hobby and what you like doing in your spare time.. is a profit. especially if you dont spend any money on it. so tell me where the loss is.. no cost to me besides my spare time and doing the same thing i was planning on doing.. then getting paid for it... i dont see the loss. do you need a refreshher on addition and subtracting. i also tutor ... if you do

too much explanation that go nowhere LOL

just define "work" and you know where your brain lost a few cells. now ..fuck off, a sprinkle of my shit is too much for you.
Pages:
Jump to: