Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl altcoins or..? - page 3. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 11, 2020, 05:03:57 PM
Well I would prefer to trade Bitcoin than holding any altcoin now because it might get to where it won't be able to recover again. One needs to thread with caution so as not to lose heavily.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
May 11, 2020, 04:55:30 PM
ETH is best option. Day by day others altcoin are fall . I also lossed much usd by holding altcoin without eth. But LTC also good. If you hold long term you will choose it. I earn some usd from LTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
May 11, 2020, 05:30:34 AM
Keep holding your altcoins and buy more if you want. I think the altcoins season is very near. Just need to wait after Bitcoin halving and Bitcoin is settled above $10k, then it's time of altcoin season
Bitcoin must break ATH and pass $ 20k, that's the time for the altcoin season to begin. Now is the time when the hype of Bitcoin is shown, if you buy altcoin at this stage then I believe you will lose at least 30-50% in the next few months.

The Halving Bitcoin moment is coming soon and the price of Bitcoin is still below $ 9000 after touching $ 10k before. It takes time for Bitcoin to touch $ 20k again and this could happen this year. Altseason will follow when the price of Bitcoin is able to touch above $ 10k
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
May 11, 2020, 05:26:08 AM
I'm currently hodling ABBC Coin. And it gives me a good profit. Smiley
When I look at the chart of the altcoin you are holding, its price keeps going down and no pump appears. So how can you get profit with it? And it is not a really good altcoin to invest
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 11, 2020, 05:09:59 AM
I'm currently hodling ABBC Coin. And it gives me a good profit. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 11, 2020, 05:02:07 AM
Keep holding your altcoins and buy more if you want. I think the altcoins season is very near. Just need to wait after Bitcoin halving and Bitcoin is settled above $10k, then it's time of altcoin season

This is the truth my friend!!

I feel Zilliqa will shoot up this week, look at the white pages  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 11, 2020, 05:00:07 AM
Bitcoin must break ATH and pass $ 20k, that's the time for the altcoin season to begin. Now is the time when the hype of Bitcoin is shown, if you buy altcoin at this stage then I believe you will lose at least 30-50% in the next few months.
copper member
Activity: 406
May 11, 2020, 04:03:48 AM
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
May 11, 2020, 03:59:24 AM
top 10 altcoins might be an option for me to buy it and hold it like ETH, BNB and Chainlink become my choice to buy it
Investing in the top 10 is fine, but that's only the option for those who want to be safe. And it certainly will not bring you too much profit, you should conduct research and search for good altcoins outside the top 10. When the bull market starts, they can bring more than profit for you
copper member
Activity: 262
May 11, 2020, 03:56:52 AM
Yeah i am also holding altcoin. I think now is the best time to buy altcoin cause every altcoin price is low, if you do research about altcoin you saw ada price was (2016-17) 300 satoshi than its hit almost 10000 satoshi in the past bull market. If you research about  xem price it was 400 satoshi than it hits 12000 satoshi.
Now ada price 500 satoshi xem price 400 satoshi so it is the best time to buy them and hold them until next bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
May 11, 2020, 03:49:59 AM
top 10 altcoins might be an option for me to buy it and hold it like ETH, BNB and Chainlink become my choice to buy it
for altcoin, of course, that's the best. for now, it seems like people focus on bitcoin. many feel that there will be a bounce after this decline. however, less than 13 hours, halving will arrive. this will most likely trigger the price of bitcoin to increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
May 11, 2020, 02:53:45 AM
I myself am the same as you I only hold a few altcoins and indeed I think in the future there will be a price increase but I also do not know for sure with this situation the market is very terrible can go up suddenly and down suddenly too, and that makes me think rather long to sell or hold
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 10, 2020, 10:21:02 PM
Some of the altcoins have really disappointed and though market has also fallen during those period but after that some coins have even risen but the mentioned coins has really disappointed to the extend as those were once the coins even I was looking to stay invested in for the long term basis. Yes it has fallen badly and investment done in such coins has resulted in losses for now. Hopefully some rise will lead to minimizing of some loses from it
More than ninety percent of the alt coins lost their valuation and majority of the projects were forced to close their doors because the value has gone down so bad that they had financing issues, you can hope some of the projects will revive but it is highly unlikely. The lesson i learned about the last crash is to never hold any alt coins that are not in the top ten for a long period of time.
Investing in safe coins will surely depend a lot on the price of Bitcoin because if Bitcoin does not increase, you certainly will not be able to make a profit from the coins in the top 10. However, I still like coins that are outside the top 200 because sometimes there are some coins that give me very high profits and if lucky, that coin will be held by a lot of investors.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
May 10, 2020, 09:48:11 PM
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
May 10, 2020, 08:18:41 PM
Some of the altcoins have really disappointed and though market has also fallen during those period but after that some coins have even risen but the mentioned coins has really disappointed to the extend as those were once the coins even I was looking to stay invested in for the long term basis. Yes it has fallen badly and investment done in such coins has resulted in losses for now. Hopefully some rise will lead to minimizing of some loses from it
More than ninety percent of the alt coins lost their valuation and majority of the projects were forced to close their doors because the value has gone down so bad that they had financing issues, you can hope some of the projects will revive but it is highly unlikely. The lesson i learned about the last crash is to never hold any alt coins that are not in the top ten for a long period of time.
for altcoin that does not enter the top level of coinmarketcap, it is better to take profits in a short time, I have experienced several losses, due to too long holding a new coin, even though at that time I was sure to experience an increase, but the longer the price goes down
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
May 10, 2020, 07:43:06 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 07:37:00 PM
Which altcoins are you hodling?
--
I am not a full holder, so I only hold a few ETHs and some altcoins from the bounty reward campaign. I really hope that there is a miracle, where altcoin from reward
bounties which currently has no price can go up many times, it must be very fun. Nobody really knows what will happen, Cheesy
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 10, 2020, 06:58:43 PM
l prefer to hold top altcoins, as you know there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and l would say most of them are really useless and we must try to find one that is really profitable. It is not an exaggeration to say that numbers of cryptocurrencies are getting up day by day. That means it is getting hard to find a reliable and profitable one. That is why l try always to choose one of the top altcoins. l believe they are most profitable than among other currencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
May 10, 2020, 06:57:52 PM
 holding some Altcoins wont be a bad idea ,every coin has its season although you have to be sure of the project you are holding  by carrying out you due research to be sure its not a pump and  dumped projects.

There are some good Altcoins out there that might give you good profits if the expected bull run comes . right now we are waiting patiently for  the almighty bitcoin halving . if it affects the price of bitcoin as some analyst suggest then a bull run might come for altcoins.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 10, 2020, 06:41:54 PM
Holding kick & aion for long time.  Kick for upcoming exchanger launched soon.  And aion for they are already launched mainnet. Now altcoin bullish mode. If technically a few coins can be targeted.  It is possible to get profit out of them. Thats why i hold altcoin..

is this the kick(https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kick-token/markets/)  you are referring ?
I've invested in that coin in the past, as of now I have no holding anymore of that coin, but I got profit in the past, looking at its volume now, it seems like they need an exchange that could provide them a stable volume, Kucoin is a great exchange but they are only getting $10K trading volume at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: