Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl altcoins or..? - page 4. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 101
May 10, 2020, 06:04:19 PM
Holding kick & aion for long time.  Kick for upcoming exchanger launched soon.  And aion for they are already launched mainnet. Now altcoin bullish mode. If technically a few coins can be targeted.  It is possible to get profit out of them. Thats why i hold altcoin..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 10, 2020, 03:09:36 PM
As an altcoin investor, you only need to hold the top few altcoins. and do not forget to always monitor the market situation and also the assets you have, on the one hand update altcoin that is difficult to develop.
To the few top altcoins, a trader has to monitor it daily so that he can calculate the profits that he's gaining. Otherwise, the same as being a bitcoin holder, a plan of holding it for long term no need to monitor it because you just leave it and wait.

I am holding a few XRP and ETH and they are making a profit for me right now. However, I still hold them and waited for the Bitcoin price to peak and stop, at which point I was pretty sure the prices of the altcoins I was holding would increase more than they currently are.
Eth is ideal.
Proof of stake is about to blow and everyone is busy stacking up their at least 32 ETH to be eligible. AFAIK, there will be pools that you can contribute even you don't have the minimum req.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 10, 2020, 05:30:17 AM
if the coins you hold have no price development at all then my advice is to sell immediately and then replace with the top altcoin which is safer for investment or at least always has an upward price movement. like Ethereum, eos, binance and xlm.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 05:16:35 AM
I do not avoid any altcoin at this time, because everything has a pleasant impression for us to monitor. so it will be very difficult for all of us to predict and make choices about our coins to buy ...hard choice.. Huh
Yes, sometimes a lot of Altcoins have a good impression, and we find it harder to choose. I am wondering between the two options, ETH and XRP. I only have a small amount of capital, so I want to focus on an altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 10, 2020, 04:44:29 AM
As an altcoin investor, you only need to hold the top few altcoins. and do not forget to always monitor the market situation and also the assets you have, on the one hand update altcoin that is difficult to develop.

yeah, most projects are going down, but i usually hodl all my altcoins, because you never know with these projects, and some could reach big uprises in the future, and bounty money is small to take it out immediately, so i keep it, and when invest my money, i do an analysis and follow the project, but do not trade if there is any development ongoing
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 04:30:54 AM
Activity: 92
May 10, 2020, 04:17:00 AM
I am holding a few XRP and ETH and they are making a profit for me right now. However, I still hold them and waited for the Bitcoin price to peak and stop, at which point I was pretty sure the prices of the altcoins I was holding would increase more than they currently are.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 10, 2020, 02:52:27 AM
Most of the altcoins has performed woefully for the past two years. XRP and NEO for example. Imagine holders for this past period and they have lost over 200% of the bull market price of 2017. Nevertheless, if someone believes in the future, then holding in the crypto space is for a long time

Some of the altcoins have really disappointed and though market has also fallen during those period but after that some coins have even risen but the mentioned coins has really disappointed to the extend as those were once the coins even I was looking to stay invested in for the long term basis. Yes it has fallen badly and investment done in such coins has resulted in losses for now. Hopefully some rise will lead to minimizing of some loses from it.

Activity: 952
Merit: 110
May 10, 2020, 02:47:58 AM
Which altcoins are you hodling?

I didn't sell any altcoins that I'm holding lately (i probably should), however, is it a smart idea to buy them now or wait a bit more?

What are you holding? and what will you do?
I don't have interest in many altcoins like in 2018 anymore, they've failed me too many times and I'm tired of altcoins, I prefer Bitcoin over and over again because Bitcoin don't disappoint, with time Bitcoin always rise and fall and most time altcoins fail to follow
Activity: 854
May 10, 2020, 02:20:19 AM
I do not avoid any altcoin at this time, because everything has a pleasant impression for us to monitor. so it will be very difficult for all of us to predict and make choices about our coins to buy ...hard choice.. Huh
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 10, 2020, 01:02:09 AM
Most of the altcoins has performed woefully for the past two years. XRP and NEO for example. Imagine holders for this past period and they have lost over 200% of the bull market price of 2017. Nevertheless, if someone believes in the future, then holding in the crypto space is for a long time

true, all seems to be from the influence of bitcoin which is also not good, all altcoin so far has not been able to escape from the movement of bitcoin. altcoin is rarely able to move on its own with the ability it has to be able to move towards improvement. there are some who can move well because of the businesses they build such as ethereum, BNB, XRP. now is the best time if you want to invest your capital in altcoin, because everything is leading to improvement.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 09, 2020, 07:57:46 PM
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
May 09, 2020, 07:47:36 PM
Like I tell the people I know that are in crypto. The best alts to hold are the ones in the top 100, mainly the ones that are in the top 20 as they seem to be the best ones that perform well once the market starts to rise. I have never been a big fan of XRP however I have been buying XRP for the past month, it has taken me 5 years to buy XRP as I got into crypto in 2015. There are some gems outside the top 100, just look for coins with an active team and active developments.
Im holding an altcoin that is not included on top 10, but I stick to it and never sell because im seeing that it has a progress even two years already passed when the time the price of it is skyrocketing. I have btc and eth as well and been holding it for quite some time now, im planning to take profit in the coming days and will hold the remaining for long term.

Yes I agree that there are other coins out side the top 100 that are doing very well when it comes to developments and maybe one day they can break into the top 100 cryptocurrencies. I myself hold several coins out side the top 100 that are doing great things such as SCC and Midas.
Activity: 334
May 08, 2020, 07:11:13 AM
Like I tell the people I know that are in crypto. The best alts to hold are the ones in the top 100, mainly the ones that are in the top 20 as they seem to be the best ones that perform well once the market starts to rise. I have never been a big fan of XRP however I have been buying XRP for the past month, it has taken me 5 years to buy XRP as I got into crypto in 2015. There are some gems outside the top 100, just look for coins with an active team and active developments.
Im holding an altcoin that is not included on top 10, but I stick to it and never sell because im seeing that it has a progress even two years already passed when the time the price of it is skyrocketing. I have btc and eth as well and been holding it for quite some time now, im planning to take profit in the coming days and will hold the remaining for long term.
And can you share its name? I also hold QKC, it is not in the top altcoin in this market. But in my opinion this is a good and promising altcoin, I am holding it long term and will never sell it until it goes up to $ 0.1.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 08, 2020, 06:59:52 AM
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
May 08, 2020, 06:50:32 AM
Which altcoins are you hodling?

I didn't sell any altcoins that I'm holding lately (i probably should), however, is it a smart idea to buy them now or wait a bit more?

What are you holding? and what will you do?

Buying, selling or holding altcoins currently, depends on the type of altcoin it is. Some people holding a coin like Ethereum hardly bothers about dumping since it is obvious that being a top altcoin it will still rise again. Also, some people holding most major altcoins hardly bothers or easily moved atimes. But for selling, it depends on what the person want, maybe want to sell for profit or sees other reasons to. So my opinion is, take your time to study the altcoins you are holding in your portfolio and know if it is still good for holding or if it is better counting your losses, selling and going for others.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
April 06, 2020, 07:56:46 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 05, 2020, 01:53:56 PM
Instead of selling at lower prices, I prefer to HODL altcoins. The whole market is in the recession period, fixing the market conditions will take time. I prefer to wait a few more years and see what will happen next.
Holding altcoins can be profitable however the term altcoin includes too many coins, there are thousands of coins out there, if you are referring to coins like ethereum you are right, if you hold coins like that then you are bound to make money eventually, but if you are referring to one of the thousands of coins in the market that do not really have any hope of ever reaching success then holding those coins is a huge mistake because in the current conditions of the market it is impossible for those coins to give any profits regardless of how long you hold them.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 04, 2020, 07:52:36 AM
what I do every day, of course, monitor the investment I have, that the price of crypto in the market changes all the time and if you have bad investments like coins that are difficult to develop and don't even have a trading volume then sell immediately. a little suggestion, that to find a safe investment you can invest your money in the form of Bitcoin or some kind of stable coin like USDT. at least you will not experience a loss during the current market period.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
April 04, 2020, 04:04:38 AM
I hold two altcoins in this year like one xrp and btc even i was purchase long time ago with more cheap price. But in the market situation very important for long time holding at least profits time.
Yes, but even in holding coins we must understand and see market conditions at all times, because the benefits will not come automatically if we do not move to monitor them, so what is very important in holding coins is to monitor the market at all times.
Pages:
Jump to: