Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 12. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
Holding ether should be your personal decision. If you feel you are already in profit, then you can sell. There is something i have always told myself and that is, i will never speculate again. If i know i am already in profit, then i will sell, but if not, i can still hold. There are so many altcoins in the crypto market that we can invest in.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:56:42 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, I think to hold it, in the long run, is a good strategy because it will make a big profit, Ethereum development is very good from year to year increase, so I think it is right for the long term.
Activity: 23
June 24, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
Holding ethereum and being a long-term investment I'm sure it's great to run, because altcoin has great potential and the price of ethereum is also very stable. So I hope this year the price of ethereum can go up even higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
June 23, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

II do not agree with this opinion
strong coin ether and its wonderful future
So I recommend not selling them, especially in the current circumstances
Under no circumstances do you sell at a loss
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, I think to hold it, in the long run, is a good strategy because it will make a big profit, Ethereum development is very good from year to year increase, so I think it is right for the long term.
Activity: 99
June 23, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

better you split your capital to other altcoins also. perhaps 2 investment will be good. at least if one of them falls you can get a profit from another one.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
in my opinion you do not need to replace your investment from ETH to other coins because I myself always hold ETH to be invested in the short and long term because they have a very good potential for investment with products offered to the public.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 23, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

One day the broadcast will go over to the POS algorithm and then its price will grow more than 5 times. 1 ether will cost $ 2000 - $ 2500. The main thing is not to miss this moment. The higher the price is unlikely to go, because the commissions in the network will become very high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 01:07:11 PM
What other option do you think at this point.  Grin
Its not only ETHER but almost all the crypto currencies are way below in the investment and I dont think that this is really good time to sell any of them. We are almost more than 50% down than the highest peak that we had earlier so we can be patient enough to at least wait for very long period of time to gain our profits. Without profits there is no fun here, off course why would anyone buy the crypto anyway, its the profits that we looking forward to. So just HODL, and this is direct message to everyone here.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:57:48 PM
Yes, I think we need to wait for a more favorable situation, as for me the eth course should be around $ 1000, so do not panic.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Just hold on Etherium very tightly. Keep it close to your heart lol. Then gain profits later. There is a very great future for ETH. It has the potential to have a market rate higher than BTC in the years to come.
Activity: 588
June 22, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
Ethereum coin is a coin that is very potential and also has a great future. I think it is a right decision to hodl it coins until the price is high. Because the other coin is not necessarily better than the ethereum.
Activity: 72
June 22, 2018, 03:56:22 AM
I bought the part of the Ethereum that I bought in March and left the rest to invest in promising altcoyins. While satisfied. I very much hope that the ETH will grow in price in June.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 12:54:18 PM
I think you can use your ETH buy buying in ICO. Participating in ICO can give you big return. Check the listing and check or research the background of the ICO that you might want to participate. Even just for a short run in ICO it still give you 2x in return or more than 3x of your investment in a short run.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
I am still holding half of my ether but some of the portion already converted to neo , Ada , eos , trx . Neo already established . But another three coins once the main net launches there will be huge difference in price . So diversify some of your holdings.
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
Yes of course, I am still holding my Ethereum and trying to collect more Ethereum from trading on many exchanges. And this is the right moment for me to collect Ethereum and increase the amount
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
I think that the Ethereum needs holding . The demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ethereum
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:27:42 AM
I'm also in favor of just to hold ethereum.
I do not want to lose my ethereum in any scam or bad ico.
I hope for myself that it is a good strategy. Just take a look.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
I think the market is not yet on its upturn. There is time to buy or trade crypto so you will have a great amount in your holdings when the bullish run starts. The more crypto you amass the greater the returns
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
now is the perfect time to stop your trading by just keeping coins. prices are starting to rise again and it will surely lead to good profits. post need a little patience.
Pages:
Jump to: