Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 11. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:48:31 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
I think you better invest in it and so now the price of Ethereum has decreased so from now on many people are investing in it and holding their altcoin and waiting for the price of Ethereum back
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
Ethereum is down today but it doesn't mean its time to let it go and look for other investment. For me Ethereum is stilla good long term investment. There's still a lot of new ICO's who prefers Ethereum platform than the competition.
Activity: 23
June 28, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, I think to hold it, in the long run, is a good strategy because it will make a big profit, Ethereum development is very good from year to year increase, so I think it is right for the long term.
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
Probably holding back would be better, because it looks like there are not many coins now stronger than Ether. At least you need to hold it until Ether approaches $ 1k. Maybe then there will be many other Altcoin who find their momentum.
Activity: 59
June 28, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
Now it's good time to invest becuase price is drop it will be recover again . so early investor will always get quick profit i think this year eth will be hit 2 k so you can take it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
Now the price of ETH makes you unable to sell, what you need is to wait for the rise, because when you sell now, I believe this will make you lose money. My approach is to buy more ETH.
Activity: 158
June 28, 2018, 08:33:12 AM
I sold the part when the price was 600 dollars. I'll keep the rest until next winter or until growth begins.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
I feel that the price is not yet stable and Ethereum still regular decline. If observed Ethereum is a very exact coin if used for long-term investment. Ethereum like Bitcoin is able to grow and develop to its full potential and is capable of reaching a quite remarkable price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 05:19:26 AM
If there is an opportunity to hold it and buy new altcoins that go to the stock exchanges!
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 05:17:57 AM
ethereum coin which, in my opinion, is the most likely to earn money in the world of crypto currencies. At the moment the price of ethereum is in decline, but I think it will show an acceleration in the coming weeks. so I hold it
Activity: 74
June 27, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
I think that continuing to hold will be the right choice. At present, the price of Ethereum is not very high, so I don't think this is the best time to sell it, so you need to have enough patience. I believe the market will soon pick up. You will get more income.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Very simple question that doesn`t give much detail about your situation. Well, if you want a clear plain answer, than I think no, you shouldn`t sell your Ethereum and reinvest it in something else. I believe the ETH will bring you big profit in a couple of months.
Reinvest ETH only in ICO or in real business. For the participants of this forum the easiest way is to spend your Ethereum on investment in one of the current ICO projects. In the future it will provide even more profit than just keeping ETH on your wallet. The main thing is to choose a suitable ICO project.
Activity: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Very simple question that doesn`t give much detail about your situation. Well, if you want a clear plain answer, than I think no, you shouldn`t sell your Ethereum and reinvest it in something else. I believe the ETH will bring you big profit in a couple of months.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 26, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
I believe that the etherium will not grow well, because a lot of competitive good projects appear more and more.
Activity: 23
June 26, 2018, 01:14:52 PM
i want to biuy ethereum, please help me. i want to hold ethereum. I read a lot of review about ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
June 26, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
just hold it! you will lose if you decide to sell it now and will only leave a regret. I think by the end of 2018 there will be a miracle
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:07:04 PM
Currently I believe that holding is the best strategy one can do. There is a bit of fluctuations on the market and I would recommend selling during those periods, especially if you had wanted to hold for a long term. It is a good time for day trading though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 26, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
The ETH has very good potential for growth. You just need patience, my friend. I believe that there is no point in selling it at such a low price.
Activity: 66
June 26, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
I think holding Ethereum is a good idea because it has the potential to make big profits later, if you have more capital, I suggest holding Bitcoin as well to make a bigger profit.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
I think personally, Hold your Etherium. Find more money and invest in Etherium
Because ETH is good in the long run and its Ethereum price is quite stable and satisfying in crypto and  Ethereum markets can make your dreams come true.
Pages:
Jump to: