Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 14. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 17, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
I'm trying to keep my Ethereum, the truth with this price is quite surprised as low. But I have a lot of faith in Ethereum, since it has great potential and will surely give me good profits when I finish this year.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
We should not rely on ethereum or on just one kind of coin, indeed ethereum is a promising result, but that is not a good thing to do. We must continue to explore our potentials in other coins, the more we explore the potential it will be the more knowledgeable we have, but we will also have greater opportunities to gain a lot of profit. But we would also be better off holding ethereum for the present situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
June 17, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
Many of the big experts are speculating that ETH is likely to touch $2500 by the year end due to many factors like the recent bottoming out of the price and many upcoming updates. If the speculation landed correct, then we are talking about almost 3x from today's price. If the Sharding came out to be a successful update for ETH, then that would be a great leap towards the development.

I would say having large cap coins in your portfolio with long term goal never hurts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 17, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Yes, I keep the ethereum, but only so that I have the opportunity to participate in the ISO projects! In my opinion at the moment it's better to fix your profit and wait for what will happen next with the market!
Eth are good to be we all know that this is some of the best altcoin that we could ever be have some profit in the future cause this is such a good currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 17, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
Ethereum currently is best held than selling off especially if you've bagged a lot of Ethereum before this red market. Hodl and keep hodling for a better season is forth coming when all coins will see the green market again. In fact, selling Ethereum now is not advisable at all.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
I prefer for holding ethereum right now because its price is too cheap and sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 99
June 17, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
I think it's best to hold because we see today the crypto shows a positive trend or all the altcoin and bitcoin prices start rising and will continue to rise according to me let alone Ethereum maybe in the near future will so
Activity: 43
June 17, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, I think to hold it, in the long run, is a good strategy because it will make a big profit, Ethereum development is very good from year to year increase, so I think it is right for the long term.
Activity: 17
June 16, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
I think it's a good idea to hold Ethereum if, for the long term, the Ethereum price is quite stable and satisfactory in the crypto.
the market you can also see some potentially tradable altcoins because altcoins also increase their price.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
As already noted in this open discussion in this topic, the price of eth by 2019 can reach 2500 usd per 1 eth. If you focus on this opinion, then of course the best way out is hodl. On the other hand, I believe that the exchange rates will fall in the near future (by summer, when the world community discusses the fate of crypto currencies).
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
Exactly my plan after Chozun's sale. Hold my ETH coins until such time. There's a big chance it may go up in the future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
June 15, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

You have to. The reason being is that the market will start to go up now and people should not sell at the moment. If you can buy more, do so. Market is green!
Activity: 420
June 15, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
The current market is more suitable to keep Ethereum, because the market has been declining. I think holding Ethereum is safer and Ethereum has more potential!
Activity: 99
June 15, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
Ethereum is a good coin, I think to hold it, in the long run, is a good strategy because it will make a big profit, Ethereum development is very good from year to year increase, so I think it is right for the long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 14, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
Yes, I keep the ethereum, but only so that I have the opportunity to participate in the ISO projects! In my opinion at the moment it's better to fix your profit and wait for what will happen next with the market!
Activity: 220
June 14, 2018, 05:51:14 PM
I think it's best to hold because we see today the crypto shows a positive trend or all the altcoin and bitcoin prices start rising and will continue to rise according to me let alone Ethereum maybe in the near future will soar.
I have just closed my Blockfolio (not an advertisement) app on my smartphone and I saw, that many of the notifications were green, and now I see your post about the positive trend...Maybe life would became better again now... Smiley
Activity: 310
June 14, 2018, 05:49:46 PM
I think that at the moment investing in ICO can bring more revenue than storing coins! For example, a few days ago I took my proceeds from the project of quarkchain, I also planing to invest in Phantom Protocol and OneLedger!
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 05:41:03 PM
If you have only ETH, I think it's a good idea to make a little diversification selling parts of eth and buy some other promising coin like NEO, ADA, Stellar Lumens, Zcash. In thise way diversification can reduces losses.
Activity: 115
June 14, 2018, 05:39:18 PM
Holding ether is one of the best things that you can do for yourself as an investor. i would advise that you put in whatever money that you know you can manage to do without for a couple of years, buy ether then hold that ether for a long time, you will not be disappointed at the end of it all
Activity: 149
June 14, 2018, 12:04:23 PM
Under the current situation in the market, I would choose HOLD). I still think that ETH is underestimated. He has a great future)
Pages:
Jump to: