Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 15. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
I think it's best to hold because we see today the crypto shows a positive trend or all the altcoin and bitcoin prices start rising and will continue to rise according to me let alone Ethereum maybe in the near future will soar.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

In my suggestion hold your half of ether and the other half invest it in some ICO's Project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:47:22 AM
Do not sell it because there are a lot of things that you are gonna be able to do in a long term with it, selling it now is a very dumb decision and you are not gonna be proud of it

Ethereum is the cryptocurrency that will gain a lot in 2 years. Thus, it will be the wrongest decision if you sell it. Go on holding ETH, and do not get rid of it even when it reaches 900 dollars. It must cost more. There are many altcoins exactly on Ethereum, for example Remme.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
ethereum is indeed one of the potential altcoins, but do not fully invested in him. allocated half to ethereum and the rest for altcoin because many other more altcoin and potentially more promising from ethereum and deserves to be imprisoned in some time in the future. like EOS, NEO, ripple and many more that have great potential as well.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
Now its good time to invest because price is drop it will be recover again . so early investor will always get quick profit i think this year eth will be hit 2 k so you can take it.
Activity: 133
June 14, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
My suggestion is, Don't invest all of your money in one Coin. Divide your invest in several good Coin. So, Invest in Ethereum is always the best decision and you can invest in others altcoins too! Like you may invest in Ethereum, NEO, STEEM, ZILLIQA. And there are many good coins in the present market.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
I think that Ethereum is a good long term hold, but they need to cap the amount of tokens for it to appreciate in value organically. Right now it is an inflationary currency just like the USD
Activity: 64
June 13, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
No, I wouldn't prefer to sell ETH at this moment . you know the value is quite low right now but most of the predictors have said that , this might be the last time that its value is so low . I would rather buy few more and HODL them . well , if you won't believe in  what the predictors say , you can make your own analysis and check it out .
Activity: 176
June 13, 2018, 04:35:53 PM
Oh, I do not know. The market goes down, prices fall. I believe that now is the time to wait. I would not sell.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
Ether is not only one of the concepts this platform seeks to develop and, as the system grows, it is possible that other cryptocurrencies depend on Ethereum as they do now on Bitcoin.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
June 13, 2018, 04:15:31 PM
My answer, yes, you have to rely on ethereum, if you are a trader, your current position is a purchase, you save, sell at a price-up position, otherwise you can spend on other altcoins, if you want to make more profit. ethereum again drops the price, if you have ethereum, hold the first sale, if you have a deposit of money, very worth investing in ethereum and other tokens.
Activity: 588
June 13, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
I have a few of these coins. And it seems to me that this coin will become very expensive at the end of 2018. I believe in a good future for this project.
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 04:07:28 PM
It's definitely worth it. He has a strong team and in 2018 expects big updates. I believe that in 2019 he will at least keep his 2 place
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 04:03:53 PM
I think you're just scared because now the price of ethereum is bad again, I also hold ethereum now and it never occurred to me that ethereum will continue badly, so you believe in altcoin you have, if you do not believe then you are losing money.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 03:55:40 PM
I believe that we must hold!
In any case, it will cost more than now
It is a used platform that will bear fruit
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

No, I do not think you should be deprived of the Ether you have. I think Ethereum is one of the most promising coins, and soon it will be clear and it will show its potential. Its development does not stop and the project is getting better and better.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2018, 03:35:19 PM
Yeah! Ether is the best altcoin ever for this time! 12 month must give you a big profit!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 13, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
everyone says holding back, but holding back should be able to control the emotion of clear thinking how to avoid losses in many ways by having ETH can plunge wherever it can swim in ICO and buy altcoin the other
Activity: 395
June 13, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
Ethereum is  a good alternative coin and it is called the queen in the crypto kingdom as it holds the second position in the crypto currency market, Ethereum has good potential to increase its price so investing in ethereum is a good go as it could reach $ 1500 to $ 2000 USD, now there is a slight dip in the crypto market due to hacking in the korean crypto currency exchange and most probably the crypto markets will start to recover soon.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:05:00 AM
I am still holding half of my ether but some of the portion already converted to neo , Ada , eos , trx . Neo already established . But another three coins once the main net launches there will be huge difference in price . So diversify some of your holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: