Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 17. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
You can buy other altcoin or ico with it but you can hold it atleast 2 to 3 month and you can expect 2x gain or so.
Activity: 114
June 12, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
Just hold your own eth. Follow ICO bounty to boost your portfolio and accumulate profits from bounty. Later the benefits of bounty can you use to buy another coin. No need to sell your ETH.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 02:45:34 AM
Not holding any ETH is the worst thing you could have ever done in the crypto space. Almost all cryptocurrencies right now is based off on eth and its development team is one of the most active in the space. There's no loss in holding eth, you can be sure that the price will hold out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
do not completely leave the ethereum. altcoin this has potential. great in the future. If you want to switch is okay but reserving some to ethereum and partly to another altcoin. Indeed many altcoins which began to grow and it will be interesting to follow. like EOS, NEO, ripple, Cardano. could be a good choice.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
Until today the cryptocurrency market has over 1600 coin,
My choice is always ETH because it is the blockchain platform for all, most ICO projects rely on this platform.
I agree with your opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 02:23:14 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum continues to be developed while Bitcoin is having difficulties for now, we must hold the Etherium we have for now, then we will find more money and invest in Etherium for now, but if we have a lot of money or assets, I advise not only to invest in ethereum, but many coin options that can make us grow and prosper.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
If I were you, just stay focus on what you have now, and still hold your ethereum, because ethereum for now forms of high potential market price development, and many people says that it will surely grows to the higher level before end of 2018. So it s better to hold our ethereum now and sell when price reach on the top level
Activity: 134
June 12, 2018, 02:06:25 AM
The current Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. I think continuing to hold Ethereum will be the best choice. Because Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future, you will continue to hold it and you will have tremendous wealth in the future.
Activity: 18
June 12, 2018, 01:56:52 AM
Holding Ethereum is always advantage, because Ethereum has very strong project and huge potential to grow in longterm.
Activity: 91
June 12, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
I must say for sure that it is always better to keep the ETH you have today, because the price will return to the highest level, and if you did invest in ETH then it does the right thing. And, there will be a big increase in the price of ẸTH, I will only hold. I buy ETH at every opportunity, ETH has a potential increase.
Activity: 79
June 11, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
es, i suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralised than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 11, 2018, 02:35:06 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
dont just hold your ETH, invest it to altoins coming out by participating in ICOs, pick up best coins,that could  bring ypu more eth when they listed on exchanges. Take a look at Egretia,participate and you can double your eth,at least
I do not think you should rely on Ethereum because I know that Ethereum is currently down and that way you can invest in it and not spend it all with Ethereum and why you forbid me to hold Ethereum what this coin is now not good

I think with the price of the down ethereum this is the right time to buy it,
and after that just hold it until the price is really up,
let alone the future of ethereum itself I think no doubt
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
yes indeed its ethereum support team is very strong they can hold the volume of possibilities if cryptocurrency market is already green again again chances are ETH will go back to go to the moon again.
current price: $ 694.72 and bitcoin price $ 9,217.40 if bitcoin returns up to 15.000 usd and eth likely to rise back to 1000 usd so be patient

especially in 2018 ETH has many events and many platforms in use by the new token tokens. i am sure with smartcontract it can be his bitcoin rival in the future. hopefully it's time to buy and hold
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 02:19:06 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
dont just hold your ETH, invest it to altoins coming out by participating in ICOs, pick up best coins,that could  bring ypu more eth when they listed on exchanges. Take a look at Egretia,participate and you can double your eth,at least
I do not think you should rely on Ethereum because I know that Ethereum is currently down and that way you can invest in it and not spend it all with Ethereum and why you forbid me to hold Ethereum what this coin is now not good

although it is now a very difficult time to resist. but, I feel there is no harm to hold the ETH. well, ETH always gives the greatest possibility to get high enough profit, even more so the price is currently dump.
Activity: 169
June 11, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

Activity: 207
June 10, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
It depends on your investment strategy, If you in for a long term investment then you don't have to sell your eth, you can continue holding your eth, but if you are in for a short term investment.

it is true that it all depends on each of them to determine the decision on the coin that holds it
it would be nice if for ethreum to invest only for the long term because this one coin has a pretty good potential for its development
if you want to sell it try to wait until the price goes up higher than when buy it, otherwise there will only be a loss in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
Of course, I myself keep the ether is 100% working coin not to mention the others, the potential is very huge , due to the fact that almost all ico is still carried out
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
Do not sell it because there are a lot of things that you are gonna be able to do in a long term with it, selling it now is a very dumb decision and you are not gonna be proud of it
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
Of course, ETH Hold is probably the simplest and most correct thing you can do in crypto-currencies, because something really terrible is happening in the market and nobody can ever say exactly what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 73
June 08, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
it's depend on when that you buy it. i myself prefer to hold for now. in my opinion ethereum value is still unstable right now. need more time to rise
Pages:
Jump to: