Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 19. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:41:37 AM
Ethereum is a great coin that becomes more and more expensive every year. I think it is the right step to invest in Ethereum, but you also need to invest in other coins, because you can not store all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
Ether is the most important altcoin in the world of cryptocurrency, hold this most correct decision now, the market on gradually will read to be restored therefore how to hold him I don't see the best. I am a holder of ETH
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Ethereum has a potential but if you owned a lot of it try to invest as well in any ICO's thats for you is legit so at least you are also doing some trading so you can get also extra profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 28, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
Holding of ethereum coin is one of the technique to protect your investment, this is the effective things to do when price of this coin is fall down. Because instead of panic selling its better to hold and wait the right time before sell it in the market. Waiting is not a big deal to the investors because if they cannot do that they have a chances that instead of gaining profit they get losses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 04:05:25 PM
Now I would just advise you not to hurry and wait. Do not sell coins now, there are prerequisites for the recovery and growth of the coin rate, in the coming year you can see the profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:59:08 AM
Hold ETH is really a profitable solution for long-term investments. Suffice it to recall that for a couple of years the coin has grown 40 times.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
if investing in ethereum is very good if for the long term, but should not just rely on ethereum alone to expect greater profit, you should use some of your capital to invest in other coins that have good potential and at a cheap enough price to trading daily or long term.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
Because ETH is a big coin so it would be better to hold, if you want to invest use money that you have not from your eth asset. preparing Plan B is what you need to do right now, because plan A (by invest in ETH) does not work well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

I think that investing in Ethereum is very reasonable now. Unlike many other coins, Ethereum has a clear development scheme, over which a very strong team is working. In addition, Ethereum is a very strong coin, which can be interesting for institutional investors. By the end of the year Ethereum may cost $ 3000.
Activity: 131
May 27, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
Luckily I'm trying to hold almost everything I buy from Ethereum at the beginning of the year, I'm hoping it's annoying that
its value shoots up. That is why it would be best to keep Ethereum before other currencies since it is being very stable.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
May 27, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
I would personally  hold multiple coins!!! But Ether is a def hold coin, with the fork and casper, everyones going to be staking (ethereum) and not mining!!!! I would hold a decent amount of ethereum while investing in other Altcoins as well!!!!
Activity: 308
May 27, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
I feel that the price is not yet stable and Ethereum still regular decline. If observed Ethereum is a very exact coin if used for long-term investment. Ethereum like Bitcoin is able to grow and develop to its full potential and is capable of reaching a quite remarkable price.
Activity: 294
May 27, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

I also consider ETH one of the most profitable coins, an excellent potential for further development. But I recommend not to keep all the money in one coin, you need to diversify the portfolio.
Merit: 17
May 27, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

At such prices as now of course you should not sell Eferum. In any case, it will grow in price. The only question is the amount of time to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
May 27, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
Ethereum is down today but it doesn't mean its time to let it go and look for other investment. For me Ethereum is stilla good long term investment. There's still a lot of new ICO's who prefers Ethereum platform than the competition. At current price of $569 USD, its a good entry point for those who wants to buy. I bought mine when its down at $407 USD last month.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
May 27, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
I am suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralize than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.

Yeah, if you are seeking for a grand profit then you must be holding it for long as I believe it is a long-term investment and now the price for this currency is not that much, that it will provide you a handful amount of profit. But I think it will soon be hiking up attaining glorious heights as the currency is maintaining a great potential, so for greater gains, it'll be requiring some time, so it would be better to hold it till then...
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
I am suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralize than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.

Ethereum fluctuates day by day so to reached our targets better to hodl and make some analysis or observation about in the market volatility because as far as I know it's all about timing to gain good profits.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 09:28:14 AM
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
I bought the part of the Ethereum that I bought in March and left the rest to invest in promising altcoyins. While satisfied. I very much hope that the ETH will grow in price in June.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
I think it's a good idea to hold Ethereum if, for the long term, the Ethereum price is quite stable and satisfactory in the crypto.
the market you can also see some potentially tradable altcoins because altcoins also increase their price.

Pages:
Jump to: