Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 21. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 01:25:28 AM
I think it would be more effective if you hodl ether. you just have to be patient, wait until the end of this year. The price of the ether will be back up, even rumored to be soaring. Then surely you can profit many times over.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
I think that continuing to hold will be the right choice. At present, the price of Ethereum is not very high, so I don't think this is the best time to sell it, so you need to have enough patience. I believe the market will soon pick up. You will get more income.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 01:06:34 AM
I think that you do not need to sell your Etherium, hodl right solution, in a few years its price can be more than$2000
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 22, 2018, 01:03:38 AM
Yes. And if there is an opportunity, it is better to buy. High probability that by the end of the year the cost of the ethereum will be around $ 2000
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 01:02:23 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
You do not need to sell your ethereum, and you just hold it and invest it until the price of ethereum becomes high because I believe ethereum has great potential in this year and you will benefit greatly.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 22, 2018, 12:32:56 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

You should hold ether and that will be the most opinion from all of us. Second opinion is how your strategy say, hold/ sell/ buy?. Last one, what do you need right now, keep hold for more profit or sell it to replace become another coins or pay the bill. Actually only you can decides the right and as friend I only can say what would you do just think again.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

why should sell ether ? you can hold it because ethereum price is still low.
instead selling, why dont use your ethereum for investing on ico project ? but ico is for long term investment.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

it is clear, if you do not need need your money in short term, save and hold your ETH for end of the year. then you can take good profit i think. because our experiences shown that coins fly near end of each year
Activity: 504
May 21, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

if in my opinion would be better to choose eth and altcoin itupun if you want to invest in the long term. and do not think to invest in other coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 21, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

Hodl your Ethereum. It may not be such a good time to sell it now because it's currently on it's low point in the regular crypto volatility cycle. The best thing you could do would probably be to forget about it for a few years. Just take a look at those bitcoin holders. Those who forgot about it gained the most and got rich when they recently checked their bitcoin holdings. Those who watch the price constantly have a tendency to overreact and either sell to early or buy too late.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

For now hold your ether coin and don't sell it because your coin has a big potential to gain more profit than other altcoins. Other altcoins has a low chance to match in ethereum because of its good blockchain platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 21, 2018, 10:59:42 PM
Why people until now dont trust ethereum,when this top two coins proved its capacity last January when the coin almost hit $1,500 the highest so far.if this cam reach that price so what more the &2,500 when were only in the middle of the year,so for sure by December of 2018 we are more than that price
Activity: 121
May 21, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
I suppose that if you have enough to hold and you are willing to loose, then you can take that shot to buy new coins like ETH that are already listed on the top in the market. ETH for now is a form of high potential market price development, and many people are saying that it will surely grows to the higher level before end of 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 07:13:54 PM
Ethereum is worth hodling because it is the best of all altcoins. We can rely at ethereum because it has good technology that serves good purposes in crypto community and at the crypto market.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
I think it's best to hold because we see today the crypto shows a positive trend or all the altcoin and bitcoin prices start rising and will continue to rise according to me let alone Ethereum maybe in the near future will soar
Activity: 32
May 19, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
Ethereum is a great coin that becomes more and more expensive every year. I think it is the right step to invest in Ethereum, but you also need to invest in other coins, because you can not store all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

Both are better strategy in which both will generate possible earnings. You could sell your Ethreum and buy some Altcoins but carefully to choose the best coins as alternative like Bitcoin, Ripple and EOS because if you mistakenly to choose a crap coins then your Ethereum will be wasted for sure too. Ethereum its worth holding too but the ETH market is slow moving right now so you should expect a slow gaining. Hold or sell everything will depend upon your strategies.
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 10:00:34 PM
Hold ethereum and some other altcoins. wait until you get a profit and continue to invest in some coins that have good potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
May 18, 2018, 09:56:31 PM
Yes, i suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralised than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.

Hope to reach $ 10K  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 09:55:10 PM
It depends on your investment strategy, If you in for a long term investment then you don't have to sell your eth, you can continue holding your eth, but if you are in for a short term investment, then you might sell off when the price gets high and invest in another one.
Pages:
Jump to: